The Back Room

stevepole

Yo, techy, how do you diable aquifers in DF?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I just realized why I like Still Alive...

It pretty much sums up my love life + how it hopefully will be. :wall:

Just switch dead with broken hearted and cake/people who are still alive with the girl who'll hopefully become my GF.

Shutup about the stupid moping. Also, d'aawww <3:

Also, sorry for disappearing. Reach + Homework + a stupid crush that I'm trying to ignore. :mellow:

How's everyone else? Anyone play any multiplayer games and, if so, wanna play together?

Seriously, I would play any game I could play with you guys. You're awesome. :lol:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I mostly meant free games, MMOs and stuff. Alien Swarm, perhaps something like War of Legends. WE SHALL RULE THIS WORLD, PUNY MORTALS!

Basically, anything where we can work together to further a goal. Maybe we should start H&H again? It was fun until the raiders came, and there are always precautions we can take.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

It makes everyone smile, Mather. :)

And I guess I'm glad you're feeling better. Who's the lucky inhumanly tolerant girl?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Meh, suggest a game and I'll play, lately I've been playing DF (got me a legendary armorer [bleep] yeah!)

But I'm still fairly a noob, and quickly run to the wiki if I get worried.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I just realized why I like Still Alive...

It pretty much sums up my love life + how it hopefully will be. :wall:

Just switch dead with broken hearted and cake/people who are still alive with the girl who'll hopefully become my GF.

Shutup about the stupid moping. Also, d'aawww <3:

Also, sorry for disappearing. Reach + Homework + a stupid crush that I'm trying to ignore. :mellow:

How's everyone else? Anyone play any multiplayer games and, if so, wanna play together?

Seriously, I would play any game I could play with you guys. You're awesome. :lol:

Who is it?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I'm not entirely sure I'm confident about talking to you on the matter, Retech. If you must know, I suppose I can PM you, but I really want to be able to trust you with this.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Eh, I think you shouldn't tell me. Not entirely confident in my secret keeping abilities. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Damn.

I sorta wanted to talk to someone about it.

Oh, to hell with it. I'll tell you anyways, you don't have very much contact with Allison's crowd so rumors shouldn't spread far or fast.

Then again, there is the frightening matter of your express uplink to the GGN. :blink:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Remember that I don't have a lunch and that all of them have different classes.

I'm not that bad at keeping secrets though. Just PM if you want to talk though.

Hey guys, I don't want to double post on Varrock, and I was hoping for some criticism.

Prologue to my story.

[hide]

It was a relaxed autumn afternoon in the Maplewise manor. The golden sun hidden shyly behind the beautiful amber leaves, which have just begun to litter the spacious garden. Frederick Maplewise, lord of the Maplewise manor was sat, overlooking the garden like a protective lion watching over his territory. A cold wind blew up the pathway to the manor, as the wind blew past the trees, the weak amber leaves fell gracefully to the ground. It rampaged up to the balcony Frederick was sat on and caught his red mane, it fluttered in the wind elegantly.

Cold winds from the north it seems. sighed the Lord, with a newspaper in hand, half open ready to read when suddenly. The door behind him opened swiftly. A man walked through, rather old in appearance but with perfect posture. He wore a maroon coloured suit with a fine yellow trim, perfectly ironed with no creases, though that could not be said about his face. Deep wrinkles ravaged his eyes making them appear sunken, giving the suggestion he had a few sleepless nights lately. His hands were coated in pure white silken gloves and held firmly behind his back.

Ah! Jeeves! Frederick said, rising out of his chair to greet his butler You may speak.

Thank you, sir. I have brought you todays messages. Firstly, Lord Chester has invited you to his manor, a dinner celebrating a marriage his son has entered with the lovely Lady Lilywater. As the butler announced this, Frederick gave an approving nod and then gestured for him to continue. Sales of glass statues have risen, people say theyre beau-

Please, no business this early in the morning. Frederick quickly interrupted, with a long wheezed sigh.

As you wish, sir.

Jeeves continued the announcements, with fortunately, mostly good news. Until, he got to a certain announcement as he went to announce it the maple leaves were rushed into the air and a suspicious coldness enveloped the air. The newspaper on the table which Frederick had put down earlier began to dance around in the wind, as if the hands of fate themselves were guiding it, after a brief flutter, the newspaper landed gracefully onto the main headline. WAR!

Your son has decided to join the military. A slight pause followed these words. Frederick sat there, but he wasnt surprised, in-fact he was slightly preoccupied, as the winds had blown all of the leaves off his maple trees and they appeared sinister looking.

As expected by the boy. He calmly stated, stirring a now cold tea. Anymore news?

Just one more thing.

Alright then, send them in Frederick said, with a serious look on his face, peering off into the north.

[/hide]

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

A few of the sentences aren't really sentences. PUNCTUATION!

Example ?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Hey guys, I don't want to double post on Varrock, and I was hoping for some criticism.

Prologue to my story.

[hide]

It was a relaxed autumn afternoon in the Maplewise manor. The golden sun hidden shyly behind the beautiful amber leaves, which have just begun to litter the spacious garden. Frederick Maplewise, lord of the Maplewise manor was sat, overlooking the garden like a protective lion watching over his territory. A cold wind blew up the pathway to the manor, as the wind blew past the trees, the weak amber leaves fell gracefully to the ground. It rampaged up to the balcony Frederick was sat on and caught his red mane, it fluttered in the wind elegantly.

Cold winds from the north it seems. sighed the Lord, with a newspaper in hand, half open ready to read when suddenly. The door behind him opened swiftly. A man walked through, rather old in appearance but with perfect posture. He wore a maroon coloured suit with a fine yellow trim, perfectly ironed with no creases, though that could not be said about his face. Deep wrinkles ravaged his eyes making them appear sunken, giving the suggestion he had a few sleepless nights lately. His hands were coated in pure white silken gloves and held firmly behind his back.

Ah! Jeeves! Frederick said, rising out of his chair to greet his butler You may speak.

Thank you, sir. I have brought you todays messages. Firstly, Lord Chester has invited you to his manor, a dinner celebrating a marriage his son has entered with the lovely Lady Lilywater. As the butler announced this, Frederick gave an approving nod and then gestured for him to continue. Sales of glass statues have risen, people say theyre beau-

Please, no business this early in the morning. Frederick quickly interrupted, with a long wheezed sigh.

As you wish, sir.

Jeeves continued the announcements, with fortunately, mostly good news. Until, he got to a certain announcement as he went to announce it the maple leaves were rushed into the air and a suspicious coldness enveloped the air. The newspaper on the table which Frederick had put down earlier began to dance around in the wind, as if the hands of fate themselves were guiding it, after a brief flutter, the newspaper landed gracefully onto the main headline. WAR!

Your son has decided to join the military. A slight pause followed these words. Frederick sat there, but he wasnt surprised, in-fact he was slightly preoccupied, as the winds had blown all of the leaves off his maple trees and they appeared sinister looking.

As expected by the boy. He calmly stated, stirring a now cold tea. Anymore news?

Just one more thing.

Alright then, send them in Frederick said, with a serious look on his face, peering off into the north.

[/hide]

Looks better than anything I could write. Which... isn't saying much.

a70c7.png

Prologue to my story.

[hide]

As you wish, sir.

Just one more thing.

[/hide]

Yo, nex, you can tell me. I'd probably forget it in about ten seconds.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I asked this a bit back, but no one answered. If I made another hegemony, based in 1900 or 1950 AH Earth, would anyone play?

Anyone want to try and play the new AOE online beta tomorrow? Just Google it, its free but you must have a live gamertag. Not sure if you need gold to play though.