The Back Room

stevepole

Hmf, My hero can't do [cabbage] now. He's so slow he can barley dodge attacks, and so he has to kind a wadle thru them. He needs a doctor, but i think hes dead...

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Friend zone = Good

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Note: She's a lesbian.

But you're probably her first choice if she ever goes bi or straight.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well, I made my own underground ruiver with two miners and a [cabbage] load of other mining jobs, but i dont think there are natural ones.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Thought you would appreciate this video Retech. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGDeA4papLg&feature=channel

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

That last dude is a ninja.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Yeah... that was a bit of an odd period. In other news I have been thinking of revamping the Ye olde High Fantasy Hegemony into something quite a bit more mage punk based upon Harry Turtledove's Darkness Series while stripping out the various types of magic in lieu of just arcane magic.

LNYvk.png

One of my current Dwarf Fortresses is basically ordering a crapton of every gem known to dwarfkind from the caravans. Will then use said gem to essentially Planepack a masterwork platinum instrument. Will be pretty epic; will post a picture here when I get it done.

a70c7.png

I ran out of food because i coulnd't make a decent sized farm. Now it's a race to see if i can get that lever in place, and get enough food by gathering to sustain my dudes. Before the doom spiral comes in.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Funny thing happened in chemistry today, actually. Icu will know what I'm talking about.

We were doing this experiment with fuels, and we were told to keep an eye out for "suckback" where water was pulled into a red hot boilding tube, which would make it shatter and send glass shards all over the place. So we were almost finished with it, when I noticed the water was about to go into the tube and that it was making a crackling sound. I immediately panicked, disregarded all the safety instructions, shouted "OH GOD GET DOWN" and leapt behind a desk.

It's instinctual, I swear. I wasn't just trying to save my own skin or anything. Honest.

2Xeo5.png

Yeah.... Instead of warning all of us

Though apparently hitting the experiment works, and thus how I saved a test tube.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Goblin ambush killed my only military dwarf before I could get her any armor. Oh well. I now have a random hauler being trained up into the military.

And my modem decided to completely die on me, so no pictures of my fort until that gets fixed.

If anyone wants to see a picture of the description of the epic platinum flute (I think it was a flute...), there's one on the Bay12 forums.

Oh, while I was typing this, my legendary jeweler got possessed. And claimed the workshop that I had built outside of his burrow.... Looks like I get a gem-based Planepacked now. More goblins to feed my traps, I guess...

a70c7.png

I think I'm getting a GF! :thumbsup:

*Looks back yesterday*

Huh.

Well congratulations.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Well look who lost thier air of gloom and doom, eh? Jeesus man, it's like your bipolar somtimes.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]