Zamorak's Fortress

Tyvm, octarine has pulled out so we really need co-host :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Pmed you :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Oh thx, did u see pm?

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Lol

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Okay guys I'm home now and anyone/everyone can join tmht Bluud fc now!

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Forgot about daylight saving. It's 12:30 GMT and 7:30 EST, if you go by the countdown timer... Probably best to start when countdown says it starts. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yeah, it starts when the countdown reaches 0!!

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Very very very successful event for the ones (including me) who stayed longer! We got a total of 2 Zamorak Hilts, and a total of 2 Zamorakian Spears throughout the 4 and a half hours. We also got 2 dragon daggers, 2 godsword shard 3's, and we also got a steam battlestaff. Time for some pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

These are all in order of how they were dropped :^_^:

Hilt 1: (First drop other than dragon daggers/godsword shards which I'm not going to post pictures of because theres too many)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/zammyhilt.png/

Spear 1: (Second drop, again excluding daggers/shards)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/spearloot.png/

Hilt 2: (Third drop, yet again excluding daggers/shards)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/hilt2.png/

Spear 2: (Final drop, and as always, still excluding daggers/shards)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/spear2.png/

Thanks to all who attended :mrgreen: had a good time myself, and it's always much better coming away with some loot :)

P.S: I have no idea how to put images directly on properly so I just put the links for you to look at

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

[img=ImageUrl]

Just do that. :P Imgur gives a direcy copy paste with the imagetags. Good event overall, arrived a minute late for the hilt, and left 20 minutes before the spear, but was fun! :thumbsup:

Stay tuned for the next event!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Meh tried that, told me i wasn't allowed or something :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Was a really fun event & quite profitable for the Lucky 4 :)

The events are actually a lot better if not too many people take part - the numbers here were ideal.

Only 1 real death as well......

the_lad_1.png

Meh tried that, told me i wasn't allowed or something :P

Because the links you posted aren't actually direct links. You'll notice that when you click on them they take you to an entire page and not just an image. You can only show an image directly if the link is *just* an image :) You need the "direct link."

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Here are your loot pictures.

zammyhilt.png

spearloot.png

hilt2.png

spear2.png

[spoiler]

[img=http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2558/zammyhilt.png]
[img=http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1479/spearloot.png]
[img=http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5623/hilt2.png]
[img=http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4011/spear2.png]

[/spoiler]

Ty both :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Damn, missed out on that last hilt... Meh, i enjoyed my sleep anyway haha. Great event, especially with the few of us at the end. Thanks guys!

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

Sucks for u :/

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

too bad i slept... eh next one :-(

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Damn, I missed that last Hilt !!!

How long after I left?

It really wasn't that long tbh, in the end it was very profitable event for the ones who stayed, I think me and Riwer were the only ones that actually got all 4 loots :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png