K'ril Tsutsaroth (and his minions) - Coinshare

Time and Date

• Date: Saturday 14th April
    Time: 11:30am GMT, 7:30am EST
    Friends chat: TMHT Bluud
    Co-hosts: Octarine19

blu_1334403000.png

Server and Location

• We will meet outside the Zamorak boss room within the God wars dungeon. You will need 40 Zamorak killcount to enter the boss room, so be sure to plan time to do this before the event is scheduled to begin. Killcount can be had on low level monsters such as imps. See the tip.it
Zamorak guide for more information. Coinshare will be enabled for the whole event. The world will be specified at the time of the event.

K'ril Tsutsaroth

• K'ril is one of the highest level monsters in the God Wars dungeon, and should not be underestimated. He will focus on one target and attack them with melee and magic, so at least one of these attacks should be blocked by a protect prayer. If you use Protect from Magic/Deflect Magic, he will occasionally use a melee attack which hits through prayer, dealing unblockable damage and draining a few prayer points. Additionally he can also poison his target, meaning anti-poison potions are a must. See his
bestiary entry for more information. There will be TMHT members at the event who are prepared to act as the 'tank' so it is advised to let them engage K'ril first.

All other players in the room will not come under attack by K'ril, however his minions can still pose a threat, so it is suggested to use Protect from Magic (if wearing melee armour) or Protect from Ranged (if wearing ranged or mage armour) while they are alive. After K'ril has been killed, the minions should be finished off in this order; Balfrug Kreeyath (while praying magic), Tstanon Karlak (praying melee), and finally Zakl’n Gritch (praying ranged).

Inventory & Equipment

• All set-ups should either bring a Beast of burden (such as a Pack yak/War tortoise/Spirit Terrorbird) carrying brews and restores (or food) OR use a healing familiar such as a Unicorn stallion or Elemental titan.
    Overloads can be downgraded to the appropriate boosting potions for your style, however if not using overloads it is recommended to use Rocktails/Sharks and Prayer potions instead of Saradomin brews and Super restores.
    Antipoison potions are only required if you intend to tank K'ril, and there will be a TMHT member on standby with Cure runes incase anyone accidentally gets poisoned.

[spoiler=Melee Set-ups]tmht_bandosmeleezamorak.png

tmht_voidmeleezamorak.png

Melee users should use Protect from Magic while the boss and minions are alive. Other high defence melee armour can be used as a replacement for bandos. The void set-up is for those who are confident in their healing options and/or soul split flashing.

[spoiler=Magic Set-up]tmht_magiczamorak.png

Magic users should use Protect from Ranged while the boss and minions are alive. The robes and shield can be upgraded/downgraded as desired. The Storm of Armadyl spell can be downgraded to the Polypore staff for a cheaper alternative. 

[spoiler=Ranged Set-up]tmht_rangedzamorak.png

Ranged users should use Protect from Ranged while the boss and minions are alive. The crossbow can be substituted for a Hand cannon for those with high firemaking, however additional cannons should be brought, armadyl armour or dragonhides should be used as a replacement for void, and an alternative weapon will be required to get killcount. 

See the tip.it Zamoraks Fortress guide for more information on tactics and set-ups

Requirements

• 70+ Constitution
    60 Agility OR 60 Strength.
    A Zamorak item (
Zamorak arrow recommended)
High combat skills will be beneficial.

Friends Chat Ranks

• The Main host will be the Chat owner, or will have a Gold Star in the chat.
    Silver stars are CO HOSTS.
    Bronze Stars are other TMHT members.
    Please note all three of these ranks will have the ability to kick members from chats, should we need to.
    If you need assistance, feel free to Private message a Host/Co-host, or ask in the chat. All leaders are happy to help you with gear choices and inventory setups, should you be unsure of what to bring.

See you there! :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

You know you want to :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Ah ok, I tried to make it later, but thats 11:30pm for me so I thought it should be late enough, you can always go to the next event if you dont make it anyway

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

hahaha thanks for taking my request! of course i'll be there! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

oh 630 am... hmmmmmmmm idk. ill try to stay up i guess cause now way i can get up, my dumb sleep habits :mad:

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Oh sorry ill change that later dont have accesd to a comp atm sorry

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

I got told 6:30 EST sorry if its wrong and I have asked as couple people to change the fc issue :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

That's great, I've got the requirements but I've never done any sort of bossing before but I'm sure I'll pick it up.

It's fun! Don't worry, if you die, we are sure to bless.

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

Sorry, I'm at hospital with my grandad on my phone atm, but will go on and change the fc settings as soon as I get home :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Sorry, I'm at hospital with my grandad on my phone atm, but will go on and change the fc settings as soon as I get home :)

Hope he's doing well D: I hate hospitals :c

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

Ikr syl :/ and nah there's not really much chance of dying :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png