Highest healing amount in a single inc space

Fat_Slug

Ok what I need to know is what can I use for the highest healing possibilty for one inventory space.

Is it sara brews?

I was questing yesterday with rocktails and died drastically due to lack of food. So I was wondering what else I could take to help me

(Doing branches of dark meyer quest- end boss)

Something that could help me, I am hopeless at prayer changing so also which prayer would be best for it to stay on.

Going to take a tort to help heal-probably rocktails, was using overload, not got access to the other prayers yet, and was using the clothing that you get in the quest when fighting.

Any advice people can give me would be greatly appreciated. Nothing that requires alot of clicking though if possible, I have slow clicking/mouse movements due to disability.

Thanks

Sluggy

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Food aint the problem your armour is.

Once inside the house change into normal armour else you will get hit hard.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's indeed sara brews, but you shouldn't need these for the boss fight, definitely not. Sharks should be sufficient, rocktails at most.

What armour do you wear during the fight? Ganodermic's would probably be the best bet I think

Do you know how to dodge his special attacks?

How many vyres have you burnt? The more you have, the higher you will hit and more accurate as well - this can be a huge boost.

Do you use a blisterwood polearm or blisterwood stakes? Stakes would probabyl be preferrable to you, as they should make it a bit easier to dodge some of his specials.

Purple sweets can hold an infinite amount of healing in one space, eee as well.

Brew flasks are the most convenient.

You should probably use high-defence equipment as well.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Have burnt 240 ish corpses- maybe max out on these?

I shall definitely take armour with me instead of the myreditch clothing- thanks for that, I thought it was necessary to wear it during fight.

Was intending to use pole arm to fight with, would be better to use the other weapon then?

I don't think I even managed to encounter the special attacks before dying tbh, I think I shall go back there 3 item and check him out properly.

Thank you for the advice people, appreciated

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Just remember you HAVE to wear the vyrewatch outfit to get to the house from the telespot/bank, but once you are inside you can safely change. So use the lobby room to get changed before going in.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Just remember you HAVE to wear the vyrewatch outfit to get to the house from the telespot/bank, but once you are inside you can safely change. So use the lobby room to get changed before going in.

Not true. You can suit up in the bank and just run from there.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I'm not sure if stakes or polearm has the better dps, but I think it does make dodging some of the specials easier. Since you said you're not that fast of a clicker, this will probably be your biggest problem with vanstrom.

I would definitely recommend getting 500 vyres burned, it's relatively quick with blisterwood weapons now and while you can beat him without that, it just makes it a lot more relaxed and will probably save you time in the long run if you're having issues with vanstrom.

In terms of specials, he has these 4, that he announces through voice acting too, so you should have your sound on

-"Come fiends, and aid your master": Summoning two baby bloodvelds, you just have to kill these before they reach vanstrom -

-"Let the blood consume you": He will teleport you into the middle and spawn a pool of blood under you. Just run away from this as quickly as possible

-He might also be doing a blood bombardemant, similar to the icefiends attack in daemonheim. Run around the room in circles to avoid this. If you're quick, you can get a few attacks on him in between, he's also a bit more vulnerable at this point, but it's no necessity and you should first and foremost focus on not getting hit.

-"Stare into the darkness": You have to do the exact opposite of what he says. Run away from him and also make sure that your camera is turned away. This can be a very high hitting attack and you have rather few time to react, so you may want to try always turning the camera on his back. Moving it with the mouse wheel usually works far quicker than with arrow keys.

When he's almost dead, he'll transform into a cloud of mist that will damage you if it reaches you. Stay away from it and use your vial of holy water. Your character will create a puddle on the floor and you have to lure vanstrom on that. Do that a few times and he'll be defeated.

Don't you get teleported out by the guards if your not in costume (until you beat the quest)?

Certainly did when I was doing it, though that was on release day.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Don't you get teleported out by the guards if your not in costume (until you beat the quest)?

When I did the quest last week I didn't need the clothing

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Guess I just assumed they did cause it happened in the lower levels of the town, my bad.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Hey Sluggy :)

I had a lot of troubles myself, but I decided to go with the blisterwood stakes with range armor so when I was running around during the raining blood special attack, I could quickly get another hit in and didn't depend where I was on the map. Also I believe you can bring in a familiar for more inventory space. That could be helpful as well. Good luck! :)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I noticed this too, but they stop doing it once you kill his pet thing.