C2 Fishing

TheLad1

I certainly don't want to be seen banding the 'Nerf' word around, but since yesterday I have noticed a major reduction in the number of fish I've been catching in C2 Dungs.

I've been doing a lot of C2 fishing lately & up until this morning was getting around 80 fish per dung - record being 148.

This morning, I've been fishing for c 2 hours & haven't got above 50 fish - usually getting 40-44 per dungeon. On 1 occasion I didn't get a single fishing spot, with 2 other dungeons only generating 1 spawn each.

This is obviously having a huge impact on my XP per hour as more time is being wasted chasing around the dungeon without getting any fish.

I've tried fishing in AB2's, Occ's & Warps to see if it makes a difference (if anything I get more fish in AB2's).

Has anyone else noticed this & if so do you think it is an adjustment by Jagex to compensate for the fact we no longer have to drop items?

the_lad_1.png

I've never done C2 fishing before the update, but I've noticed that it's currently easily faster than any other alternative, and have gotten over 100 fish on several floors.

So maybe you've just had a streak of bad luck?

Edit: Oh. This morning. I did it last night. Will try today and see if I'm experiencing a reduced rate, too.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Have you tried c3 fishing, i did a bit on 1st day. No xp is halved at all, and it looks like you could do with some fm/wc/cook/mining xp too.

What you do is simple, go around rooms and chop all resources dry, then make logs in base(its 1 log per tick, compared to 2-3 outside dg), and cook your fishes and sell to smuggler(optional)

Luck of the draw mate. Until we have a series of data to draw on (see above) we cant really be sure. That said, it wouldnt surprise me if they had, because it'd be a logical step.

Wait.

No.

Jagex.

It would surprise me. My mistake.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Can some of our efficiency nuts (jk ily) confirm this?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Have you tried c3 fishing, i did a bit on 1st day. No xp is halved at all, and it looks like you could do with some fm/wc/cook/mining xp too.

What you do is simple, go around rooms and chop all resources dry, then make logs in base(its 1 log per tick, compared to 2-3 outside dg), and cook your fishes and sell to smuggler(optional)

I tried C3 the other day and was getting halved XP on most of the mining rocks... unless you meant no fishing xp is halved

77yLQy8.png