You are positively (or negatively?) crazy.

Agility is not a skill you are supposed to train, it is a skill you dump all your extra xp in... Personally, I haven't trained agility since level 73. If you weren't such a badass DIY, you'd be way better off just bosshunting.

And yes that is jealousy speaking, because training agility for me is a lot more boring than watching paint dry or grass grow.

purekilljoy.png

Nice going Oddish! Btw, you can get better exp/h for agility at the Flash Powder factory. Not sure how it compares to Barbarian though...

Good luck with the stuff though!

Agility is not a skill you are supposed to train, it is a skill you dump all your extra xp in... Personally, I haven't trained agility since level 73. If you weren't such a badass DIY, you'd be way better off just bosshunting.

And yes that is jealousy speaking, because training agility for me is a lot more boring than watching paint dry or grass grow.

Heh, sounds like me with summoning, I haven't made a pouch for 3 years (if you discount daily challenge pouches).

You're too fast, stop immediately :P

Dont worry I'm stopping at 88 and wont train again until I absolutely need to :)

I 100% agree that agility shouldnt be trained on normal account, but the fact is im DIY and theres harder skills out there for me than agility :P (Herblore to name one)

Also yeah agility is boring as hell! my xp/hr sucks cause I tend to watch tv shows while doing it haha

Anyway... I really disliked barbarian advanced course cause I kept failing on one of the obstacles, so I went to test out FPF and managed to get around 85-90k xp an hour there. I'm about 3 games off 88 agility but I'm done for tonight and probably tomorrow as well so I'll finish it on sunday.

Does anyone have any idea what xp rate pyramid plunder gives at 81? If its alot slower than at 91 I'll probably train at monkey knife fighters

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Does anyone have any idea what xp rate pyramid plunder gives at 81? If its alot slower than at 91 I'll probably train at monkey knife fighters

I was last at PP just when POp came out, so don't quote me on that. But i think I was averaging 130k-150k while watching shows

purekilljoy.png

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna switch over to 2007, not sure if ill play it diy or the normal way. As you have probably noticed I havent updated this in a while anyway as I got pretty bored of eoc rs lol

Ill probably post my progress here no matter what playstyle I choose :P

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...