Royal Crossbow and add ons

Umanyar

First off, I just want to say sorry for missing all the topics posted when it was first released, but I was on a scuba diving trip and didnt have my laptop.

So, first- what does it do once you have all the add ons and use royal bolts?

Is it worth it?

What are the main uses (besides the obvious bossing [ive heard its especially good on Nex, Kree, and QBD])

Umanyar.png

Once the add-ons are added, they can NOT be taken off, and once the bow has degraded, you need to make it again.

As for the amazingness of it, after about 9 shots, it 'locks' onto the target, this casuses it to shoot consistantly accurately, with a max of about ~140. There extra hits end up stacking, giving a MASSIVE dps boost (About 40% more than a Chaotic Crossbow w/rune bolts, this was found in an hour's test, the longer you fight for, the better the dps, hence the epicness on Nex etc.

The drawback is Charging it originally, you need to get to stage 4 of the QBD, and use the "brandish" option when she "Gathers her breath to breath extremely hot flames" You need to stand directly in the flames, so stay above 1k lp, and wear a phoenix necklace incase something else attacks you...

tl;dr It's the vls of range, amazing, but at a cost.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Once the add-ons are added, they can NOT be taken off, and once the bow has degraded, you need to make it again.

You mean it degrades to dust, or do you just go back to the QBD and re-forge it?

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

So it could easily out DPS the healers on Jad?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

God dang. So I guess it is really our of range (no pun intended) for someone as low level as I am since I would never survive the QBD.

Oh well, the new dhides are nice.

Speaking of which, what is the deal with the royal coif? I saw it had degradable stages. What does it do?

Umanyar.png

God dang. So I guess it is really our of range (no pun intended) for someone as low level as I am since I would never survive the QBD.

Oh well, the new dhides are nice.

Speaking of which, what is the deal with the royal coif? I saw it had degradable stages. What does it do?

All d-hide coifs come from FOG and degrade over time to keep you coming back to FOG

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So it could easily out DPS the healers on Jad?

Id imagine you could just get it to the point where it starts stacking attacks then sit back and let it do the rest of the work. Of course spending 20mil just to beat Jad is a little excessive unless you plan on using it somewhere else as well.

Assassin1357.png

Well yeh definitely excessive - but hopefully it won't remain at 20m.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.