Glacors

mlskid

Okay, so i'm stuck at a crossroads of what to do. Having recently achieved 88 summoning, and gained access to a unicorn, I can do glacors a lot better now. However, my magic level is slightly below what I would like it to be. What i was wondering is, how should i get from 91-95 mage. I was thinking of going and doing concentrated gold ore, superheating it and then low alching, while i get 81 mining. And then switching to stringing amulets or some other way of training that would be faster. Alternatively i've also considered getting 81 mining through the lava flow, and then just doing something else for mage xp.

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to say so. I'm open to anything.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Bake pie with urns is incredibly fast magic XP. Requires access to lunar magics.

Superheating is a good idea, too, but it will just take a lot longer to get to 95.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Get overloads(if you don't have) and kill Glacors with fire surge, decent xp and possible mass profit, as well as a ton of charms.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Consider doing Livid Farm. It ain't fun, it ain't very fast but it needs to be done and might as well be done now.

Only in timespans of 2 hrs or less, as the brain isn't equipped for such a tremendous, monotuous task.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]