Any anime/manga lovers out there?

12bigo12

I was into anime some time ago and of course saw dbz and kenshin in tv.

But for mithical anime pieces that will stay forever i'd choose Evangelion...that literally made the anime word for me.

Ghost in the Shell comes second and Lain comes third for me...Lain is not very common to people to know but if you have a change...get it...for your own sake

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really read manga. (too much youi{- is that how you spell it?). and I watched very little anime.

youi, you mean yaoi? yuri?

I'd put my bet on yaio, from the context of his post.

Like, this kind of yaoi?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gMyXCMb0lE

God that AMV's funny :XD: (Bleach).

And lord of blades, did you mean manga 271? 71's a bit back there; 271 the latest I believe :-k .

I avoid the manga though, since I prefer to not know what happens while I watch the anime (Youtube, up to 124, getting intense o_O). Sadly, I was lured in and watched a vid with manga #270 (only one of the later ones I've read/seen), so I got to see Ichigo's... er, "new look", even if it only lasts 11 seconds.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

bummer i meant 271 #-o anyway youtube crashed on me just now halfway through ep 125 and i cant resist reading the manga i did at first but then urrghhh....temptation

20 old men in one place? Sounds like an internet chat room! :D

...Anyone? Anyone?

demonsage20.gif

I don't really read manga. (too much youi{- is that how you spell it?). and I watched very little anime.

youi, you mean yaoi? yuri?

I'd put my bet on yaio, from the context of his post.

Like, this kind of yaoi?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gMyXCMb0lE

God that AMV's funny :XD: (Bleach).

And lord of blades, did you mean manga 271? 71's a bit back there; 271 the latest I believe :-k .

I avoid the manga though, since I prefer to not know what happens while I watch the anime (Youtube, up to 124, getting intense o_O). Sadly, I was lured in and watched a vid with manga #270 (only one of the later ones I've read/seen), so I got to see Ichigo's... er, "new look", even if it only lasts 11 seconds.

I saw that when it was in your sig. Could not stop laughing (And I usually make a sour face at yaoi related stuff). Funny because I always thought of bleach having more yuri related stuff while naruto has the more yaoi related stuff.

why did you take it down btw?

Also, I've been so late on bleach because of my goddamn exams, (SAT, APs, IBs....) comming up. I'll have to try and get back into it soon and it's so hard to watch it with youtube going on an anti-anime campain which just plain sucks.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

dattebayo who sub bleach have gone on some rampage and are hunting bleach where ever they can find it apparently,they even got it off bleachportal.net but then they just found another sub site ::'

its supposed to be them on youtube <.<

...Anyone? Anyone?

demonsage20.gif

why did you take it down btw?

I change the text in my sig every day or two. Just a habit.

Also, I've been so late on bleach because of my goddamn exams, (SAT, APs, IBs....) comming up. I'll have to try and get back into it soon and it's so hard to watch it with youtube going on an anti-anime campain which just plain sucks.

Ya, I just finished my SAT's and I've got two AP exams next week... but I caught up with the Bleach anime at episode 117 a few weeks ago... so I pretty much escaped the anime genocide on Youtube :thumbsup: :P .

EDIT: Just watched 125... Ogihci got owned :mrgreen: ... and Ichigo got his new... uh... item. Gota say, thank GOD it doesn't look like the one in the opening. This one looks much better :thumbsup: . He looks hella cool with it.

Next episode seems kind of boring, except for Ichigo's training. The explanations from Gin'll be fun though =P~ .

i personally don't like or watch any anime or read manga (tho i did watch DragonBall Z, when i was much younger. is that anime? idk) but a good number of my friends are going to some anime convention this weekend. I think it starts tomorrow actually. They call it ASON, but i think it stands for Anime Central or something so I geuss it's actually ACEN huh?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

iv already seen it all though kind of ruins it :wall:

What kind of ruins what? Ambiguous pronoun= confusing o_O.

If my post ruins the episode, I can change it. If the preview ruins the next episode... then I'd agree. What's the subject and direct object of the second half of that sentence o_O?

a few recent good animes i watch are:

samurai champloo

any of the .hack series

bleach is very good aswell

hellsing

full metal alchemist

i suggest samurai champloo if you want a short series i love it

kirby-sig.gif

iv already seen it all though kind of ruins it :wall:

What kind of ruins what? Ambiguous pronoun= confusing o_O.

If my post ruins the episode, I can change it. If the preview ruins the next episode... then I'd agree. What's the subject and direct object of the second half of that sentence o_O?

i meant iv already seen whats to come for say the next 30 eps like orihimies surprise(not rude :PP) im just saying its not really the same when you baisicly know what the charicters are going to say <.<

also about your siggy......ichigo dosent have the fastest shunpo yoruchi does infact most of the captins are faster than him

captains.gif

...Anyone? Anyone?

demonsage20.gif

i meant iv already seen whats to come for say the next 30 eps like orihimies surprise(not rude :PP) im just saying its not really the same when you baisicly know what the charicters are going to say <.<

also about your siggy......ichigo dosent have the fastest shunpo yoruchi does infact most of the captins are faster than him

captains.gif

Are you sure? From the anime, I know that he's faster than Byakuya already (not just from his moves; it's stated). Yoruichi, it's debatable, but I'm pretty sure everyone else gets left behind :-k . (what he does is Shunpo, right? He may just be going really fast, so I'm not sure if it's technically Shunpo [don't know the definition :XD: ]).

Well, if anyone can match that move Ichigo did around Byakuya, I'd like to see it :P .

The only thing I know about Orihime is where she goes, and that her powers get used for something... so I'm content in not really knowing what's going to happen ::' .

Oh, and I quite a funny gif you got there :P .

~

Geez, I just checked wikipedia... they've already got images from the new episode, along with an article. It was out, like yesterday... someone works fast o_O.

for shunpo it's between Soi Fong and Yoruichi. Got I love those two <3:<3: They are two of my favorite characters along with Hitsugaya, Zaraki & Yachiru and Byakuya.

By the way that gotei 13 thing is hilarious

on a sidenote, my sister started reading death note the other day and she has been doing nothing but reading it for the past few days because it's so awsome. I'm really glad, I had requested she start but she didn't think she would like it.

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

i reccomend you read bible black it has great storylines fights and some "adult" material

Mght be ok as long as they don't mix. Not that I don't like "ecchi" stuff, I just don't like when they have fighting with ecchi. IMO it just doesn't go well together (Like tenjou tenje). I prefer to read those things seperatly :-w

BlueSig6.jpg

ok then it matters even more then. I really don't like having a whole fight just for the sake of showing some hentai, it ruins the badassness of the fight. (however if it's seperate, then it's fine)

BlueSig6.jpg

lets see some animes that come to mind...

Samuri Champloo

Ghost in the Shell

Full Metal Alch.

Naurto (not the dub nor the fillers)

Bleach (i been totally out of it since they went back to the spirt world)

FLCL

Euerka 7

Read or Die

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z (not GT nor most the Movies)

Yu Yu H. :uhh:

Trigun

Gundam Wing, and G-Gundam (dis-liked Seed)

Zoids (i cant remember which one)

Rurouni Kenshin

the only Manga i really have read are

Air Gear

Love Hina

One Piece

Ranma 1\2 (only read the first one, friend wont give me the rest <.< )

theres probaly alot more to this list, still hazy from AP test today #-o

legends2.jpg

Full Mangas I've read so far:

Rurouni Kenshin

Love Hina

Black Cat

Chobits

Zombie Hunter

Basilik

A Thousand Years of Snow

Mangas with Incomplete Series/or I'm currently reading:

Tsubasa Chronicles