Any anime/manga lovers out there?

12bigo12

id like to be part of narutofan, but sadly im not.

Probable because i spend most my time making up my own stories that tie lots of anime together in a timeline like inuyasha, samuarai champloo, ruruoni kenshin, Zero no tsukaima, THEN Naruto, and to top it all off Trinity Blood (but thats only a few of them)

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently:

Naruto

Bleach

Shin Chan (very retarted anime but it was pretty funny)

Inuyasha

All I can think of right now.

I'm currently at episode 120 of Bleach, caught up with Japan (thank you Youtube...).

It's a pretty good anime, but only for one thing- the action and fighting scenes. They're AWESOME, especially Byakuya vs. Ichigo... but honestly, there's nothing else there. Character development sucks, plot sucks, character relations suck, everything but the cool fight scenes kind of sucks.

Oh well. Hitsugaya ftw \' : Coolest Bankai of 'em all.

(I think I just repeated myself from my last post somewhat, oh well. Come to think of it, from that post I now know I've watched 45 episodes in like a month, since I caught up at mid-march. Scary :lol: ).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I only read the manga for Bleach and Naruto nowadays. The fillers and dubs killed my appetite.

As for anime, Welcome to the NHK is hawt! Watch it, it's jooookes. Dubbed, meh, I preferred the tagalog dub of Naruto back in the Philippines where I first saw it.

Currently in:

Welcome to the NHK

Death Note

Sailor Moon (Don't ask...)

Gundam Seed + Destiny

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Digimon seasons 1 and 2 were the best :lol:

W00t! Digimon was my first anime I ever watched, I love that show! The English dubbed was actually very good. (first crush was Kari, hey, I was about 9 years old!)

Also, One Piece manga, Kanon, Death note (anime version) also, I might start Claymore, % centimeters a second, part one.

Also, All Miyazaki movies are excellent!

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

I <3 anime so much...

First off, I hate Spirited Away. I don't know what the [bleep] was wrong with the creators that made it, but it gave me nightmares. Does anyone agree with me on this?

Here's a funny story. Once, in Social Studies, we had nothing else to do, so we watched Spirited Away. It was a while ago, but still...The whole class was ranting on how [developmentally delayed]ed the movie was, and I agreed 100% with them.

I also hate Naruto. I always see this fat, sweaty, American kid walk down the halls with tons of Naruto gear, and I see tons of kids wearing the Naruto headbands. It really pisses me off. Anyone who's ever seen the show will know that the fighting scenes suck, the plot sucks, and the characters have about as much style as a turkey sandwich. (The American version really sucks, too.)

Let's start with animes.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Bleach - I love this anime, and I think it's my favorite. It's just so interesting! I don't care, Rebdragon! I think the plot rocks!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Trinity Blood - I wish this was still on. It had a nice modern plot with great characters, and the music wasn't that bad either.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ghost in the Shell - I've seen the movie, too. I don't exactly know what episode I'm on, but the show still kicks [wagon]!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Inuyasha - Okay, this is a funny one. I think the plot sucks and all the characters are complete airheads, but it's okay sometimes.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Full Metal Alchemist - I don't really follow it, but I've seen a couple of episodes.

And now for the mangas.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Bleach - I'm up to Volume 17, and Volume 18 should be coming out soon. I just love these books! :)

Samurai Champloo Good mix of characters, very nice.

Area 88 Different from most animes, instead of massive robots and hand to hand combat, it's about fighter planes. Very nice. :P

Samurai 7 Based on the movie, nice plot, looks very nice aswell.

If you're looking for anime movies though, you can't go past Miyazaki. They showed some of his films a while back on tv, gotta say I loved them all. Favourite one would have to be Porco Rosso though, about a flighter pilot pig.

Naruto. I watch the subbed version of Shippuuden frequently, and I download the Japanese manga weekly. But dear God, the fillers are just...ughh....

Also, FMA. It's one of the few animes I can bear dubbed. It's rather short, but that's because it doesn't waste time on fillers like the orange ninja above, so it's fine.

Others I enjoy are:

Rurouni Kenshin

YuYu Hakusho

Bleach

Samurai Champloo

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Bleach - I'm up to Volume 17, and Volume 18 should be coming out soon. I just love these books! :)

What a coincedence... I was at the mall yesterday, and I saw some Bleach manga in a bookstore. I bought 17 and 18 :P ; it's out.

Oh, and Chapter 69 of FMA is now out at zomgfta.com \' .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

What a coincedence... I was at the mall yesterday, and I saw some Bleach manga in a bookstore. I bought 17 and 18 :P ; it's out.

Must...Get...To Borders...:shock: :P

I really hope you don't watched Dubbed Naruto

Yeah, just hearing the voices makes me wince. I prefer the subbed versions you get online :) . Dislike the filler episodes though. Yakitate!! Japan is another anime I enjoy watching. Love Hina was ok and Digimon seasons 1 and 2 were the best :lol:

Coolest tip.it award please.

Anyhow I like Bleach,Naruto, and Deathnote. Subbed not dubbed.

The anime I like to watch

Yu Yu hakusho (My favorite)

Naruto (subbed ftw)

DBZ (Its a classic)

Inuyasha (I love this one)

and I only read one Manga, but I wanna start reading others.

Naruto Manga.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

• 1 month later...

Must...Get...To Borders...:shock: :P

im up to 71 :P want me to give spoilers?

edit:sorry about double post first diddent show :wall:

20 old men in one place? Sounds like an internet chat room! :D

...Anyone? Anyone?

demonsage20.gif

I love mangas/anime. I've read/watched so many so here are a couple of my real favorites.

Mangas,

FMA is probably my favorite. The manga is totally different from the anime.

Death Note, also my sister finally decided to try it out so I'm overjoyed

Naruto, Naruto is just awsome in manga and anime in so many ways.

Bleach, same as above but more yuri jokes (like the whole Yoruichi & Soi Fong thing) I'm still amazed how much of that was put into the anime.

Anime

Naruto and bleach especially

FMA. Totally amazing storyline, this is what got me into anime in the first place.

Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu. This is the one anime I always download, because the quality is just increadible. Really creative and original but my god why, oh why, don't they show season 2 yet :(

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Inu-Yasha my all time fav anime/manga series (read and watched)

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

I don't really read manga. (too much youi{- is that how you spell it?). and I watched very little anime.

~anime list~

(in order of liking)

1) naruto

2) noein

3) shaman king.

Plus, I'm about to start watching bleach.

Nothing beats naruto though, so many episodes.i've watched them ALL. 225 since i last checked. might be more. I'll go see now...

digimon was rubbish. whoever thought of the idea of digital monsters is in my bad books.

digimon was rubbish. whoever thought of the idea of digital monsters is in my bad books.

Digimon the Movie was a very GOOD anime, thank you very much.

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.