World map black areas

mattbrandon

The black areas also contain the runecrafting altars. They're somewhere to the Northwest.

...cause you know that for a fact. :roll:

It stands to reason. If you follow someone entering a runecrafting altar your character will begin to walk off towards the northwest. Also the altars are surrounded by a black void like at the northwest wall of the wilderness. I feel pretty safe in my assertion.

31509signature.gif

The black areas also contain the runecrafting altars. They're somewhere to the Northwest.

It stands to reason. If you follow someone entering a runecrafting altar your character will begin to walk off towards the northwest. Also the altars are surrounded by a black void like at the northwest wall of the wilderness. I feel pretty safe in my assertion.

and you know everything about runescape.

They might expand the world most likely will but not all of it. and for all we know the altars cud be in the sea where we cant reach it.

yes i def think u are right when u say that, alters northwest..yes very correct

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

I'm pretty sure I've seen a screenshot of someone in an altar and you can see a little bit of Zanaris in the corner of the map. So, they've got to be somewhere around the black bits.

But then again, the map shown on runescape could be completely different to the map Jagex create on.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a screenshot of someone in an altar and you can see a little bit of Zanaris in the corner of the map. So, they've got to be somewhere around the black bits.

But then again, the map shown on runescape could be completely different to the map Jagex create on.

theres also a place in the ess mine where you can see some other place.

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

Go to the nature altar and if you position ure camera just right you can see zanaris.

that is because its all 1 map...

if you go up a ladder, you dont go to another map of another level... you go to somewhere else on the same map...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

theres also a place in the ess mine where you can see some other place.

Thats another dungeon.

yes the black areas can be expanded on, but will they be expanded on is the question. some areas i say yes but north of the wilderness id say no

lol @ northpole :)

would be fun if there was another multi-quest story line that mimiced the warcraft 3 story right up to the frozen throne :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

if you go up a ladder, you dont go to another map of another level... you go to somewhere else on the same map...

no im sry u are wrong :roll:

if they had to reproduce the entire map at each ladder u go up or down it would be madness

everything from groundfloor to top of buildings is the same map, ur just in another "layer"

a proof is that if u ligth a fire at ground and go up a ladder, u will see this fire, and any item on the ground!

Im pretty sure even caves are just another layer, becauze from 1 cave u can see another! they are all in the map lvl -1 and bellow

the altars are differents, these truly are teleports because it take u to Another ground floor

Ps: Sry for my grammar im a french canadian

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.