Nex, does "wearer's blood is drawn" mean that you need to be damaged before it activates? Normally command word is a standard action, but if the activation means that it basically doesn't apply to the first effective attack against you, then a free action activation would be fine.

Also I like the item.

I was also going to carry a knife of some sort to force an activation. Wouldn't normally be practical, but if I was going up against something that I really would not want to hit me even once, it would probably be the preferable option. And yeah, I tried to put some meaning into which items I have. The Pendant is a symbol of Osirion and Pharasma, whose church Sedrial was formerly a part of, and the reason it injures me in exchange for critical confirmation may be a sign of Pharasma's displeasure at my betrayal. The bit about Wadjet and Apep should be pretty clear given the Cloak description.

By the by, the Half-Elf favoured class alternative cannot be taken by an Invulnerable Rager, since it replaces Trap Finding. Can I take the Elf favoured class bonus of +1 to speed per level instead, or should I just go with a health or skill bonus?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You can use the knife as the way to activate the item as a standard action.

Since you were afraid of being squishy, then health is probably the best bet. After all, barbarians have no issues with mobility.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

You can use the knife as the way to activate the item as a standard action.

Since you were afraid of being squishy, then health is probably the best bet. After all, barbarians have no issues with mobility.

But I gotta go FAST FAST FAST!

(I'll just take the HP)

There's this one feat called Furious Finish that says it ends your rage immediately on use and makes you fatigued even if you wouldn't normally be, I figure this means it's normal fatigue so the Tireless Rage ability doesn't help, but what if you're immune to any fatigue?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well then I guess you're probably incapable of feeling fatigue.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Not at all. Please add lots of detail so I can get to the know the deity and where it fits in to the story. Maybe I can find a use for it too.

Can a buckler wielded with a two-handed weapon be used with Fortified Armor Training to take a critical? It doesn't grant any AC when used thusly, so I was wondering. If so, might save my life, if not, it will free up a feat slot for smashing more stuff. :thumbup:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

[spoiler=Background]

Where did you come from and how did you end up with Captain Frega?

"I was in this tavern in a port city, looking to see if there were any ships I could secure passage on, or trying to make a bit of money through sing. I don't remember. I didn't have much money, but you'd be surprised at how many captains are willing to let musicians on board for free - "Good for morale", they say. This merchant hired me, and about three days in the ship was attacked by pirates. Long story short, the merchants lost and I managed to convince the pirates to let me join instead of killing me - I'm not bad at predicting weather.

What position on the ship did you hold/what was your role?

"When I wasn't singing for drunk pirates, I worked with the navigator."

How did you manage to survive and get to land?

"A broken piece of wood, a ripped bit of sail and a lot of luck."

[spoiler=Sheet]

Tena

Bard 9

Female Sylph [Chaotic Neutral]

Looks: Red hair, Blue eyes

Height/Weight: 5'4 tall, 110lbs. (Medium)

Representing: Alg

Hit Points

HP 48/48

Strength

14 (+2)

Dexterity

15 (+2)

Constitution

10 (+0)

Intelligence

16 (+3)

Wisdom

10 (+0)

Charisma

18 (+4)

Initiative +2 = 2 [Dex]

Action Points (Lifetime) 10

Skills

SKILL Total + Ability Mod. + Ranks + Misc.

Acrobatics* +11 = DEX 2+6+3

Appraise +10 = INT 3+4+3

Bluff +4 = CHA 4+0+0

Climb* +2 = STR 2+0+0

Craft +3 = INT 3+0+0

Craft +3 = INT 3+0+0

Craft +3 = INT 3+0+0

Diplomacy +4 = CHA 4+0+0

Disable Device*† +2 = DEX 2+0+0

Disguise +11 = CHA 4+4+3

Escape Artist* +10 = DEX 2+5+3

Fly* +2 = DEX 2+0+0

Handle Animal† +4 = CHA 4+0+0

Heal +0 = WIS 0+0+0

Intimidate +11 = CHA 4+4+3

K (Arcana)† +10 = INT 3+4+3

K (Dungeoneering)† +8 = INT 3+2+3

K (Engineering)† +7 = INT 3+1+3

K (Geography)† +8 = INT 3+2+3

K (History)† +8 = INT 3+2+3

K (Local)† +8 = INT 3+2+3

K (Nature)† +8 = INT 3+2+3

K (Nobility)† +8 = INT 3+2+3

K (Planes)† +9 = INT 3+3+3

K (Religion)† +8 = INT 3+2+3

Linguistics† +9 = INT 3+3+3

Perception +12 = WIS 0+9+3

Perform (Sing) +16 = CHA 4+9+3

Perform (Wind) +16 = CHA 4+9+3

Profession† +0 = WIS 0+0+0

Profession† +0 = WIS 0+0+0

Ride +2 = DEX 2+0+0

Sense Motive +0 = WIS 0+0+0

Sleight of Hand*† +9 = DEX 2+4+3

Spellcraft† +11 = INT 3+5+3

Stealth* +6 = DEX 2+1+3

Survival +0 = WIS 0+0+0

Swim* +11 = STR 2+9+0 [extra]

Use Magic Device† +12 = CHA 4+5+3

Equipment

1844 + loot

Rapier (Keen 16–20/2) 1d6

Traveler's Outfit

Spell Component Pouch (5)

Headband of Mental Prowess (10,000 - Int/cha+2)

Shawl of Life-Keepiing (1000)

Backpack (2)

Masterwork Flute (100)

Journal (10)

Ink (3 oz.) (24)

Inkpen (1 sp)

Notes

Base Speed [ 30 (6 sq.) ]

AC [13+2] = 10 +2 [Dex] + 1 [Dodge feat] +2 [breeze-kissed]

Touch AC [13+2] Flat-Footed [10]

Base Attack Bonus +6/+1

Basic Melee Attack +8/+3

Basic Ranged Attack +8/+3

Fortitude Save +3 = 3 [base] +0 [Con]

Reflex Save +8 = 6 [base] +2 [Dex]

Will Save +6 = 6 [base] +0 [Wis]

CMB +8 = 6 [bAB] +2 [str] +0

CMD +20 = 6 [bAB] +2 [str] +2 [Dex] +0 + 10

Feats

Arcane Strike

Dodge

Weapon Focus (Rapier)

The Lullaby of Ember the Ancient [Masterpiece]

Airy Step

Traits

Carrying Capacity

Light Load: 58lbs.

Medium Load: 116lbs.

Heavy Load: 175lbs.

Lift Over Head: 175lbs.

Lift Off Ground: 350lbs.

Push or Drag: 875lbs.

Languages

Common

Auran

(int)

Halfling

Dwarven

Elven

(Linguistics)

Aquan

Tengu

Gnome

Bard Spells Per Day

Level 1 5 + 1 [Cha]

Level 2 4 + 1 [Cha]

Level 3 3 + 1 [Cha]

Bard Spells Known

Level 0 6

Dancing Lights

Mending

Know Direction

Read Magic

Daze

Detect Magic

Level 1 5

Cure Light Wounds

Silent Image

Summon Monster 1

Abundant Ammunition

Comprehend Languages

Level 2 4

Glitterdust

Cure Moderate Wounds

Sound Burst

Blur

Level 3 4

Cure Serious Wounds

Haste

Scrying

Slow

Special Abilities

Racial Abilities:

Electricity resistance (5)

Breeze-kissed

Weather Savvy

Darkvision

Bard

Suggestion

Lore Master 1/day

Inspire Competence +3

Versatile Performance (2) (Bluff, sense motive, diplomacy, handle animals)

Well-versed

Bardic Knowledge

Bardic Performance

Cantrips

Countersong

Distraction

Fascinate

Inspire Courage +2

I would like it, but its your character, so you should make it your own =)

Looks good to my cursory glance.

Couple of things:

Remember Retech gives us an extra 6 skill points for Swim/stuff. Action points don't count for anything, so you can dump them. Also I think you get an extra ability point (Strength or Charisma or etc) at level 4. Sorry if you already included that =P

Beyond that I don't know/it looks good =D

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Expansive Backstory:

[hide]

Our tale begins in the Shadow (Feel free to change this, it doesn't feature at all) Plane, some two hundred and fifty years ago when the son of Jeremiah, Count of Lubeck, betrothed his first born son, Constaine,

to the a Plane Travelling Merchant's Daughter, by the name of of Mina Hagalin, from Taldor. Jeremiah, son of Ala'i, son of Constantine, both Counts/Sheiks of

Lübeck before him, locked in the struggle to bring the word of our lord and Master, Allah, to the Heretics who dominated the continent, both seriously

outmatched by the those forces and both forced to seek protection under the Banner of Denmark, a Heretic Kingdom in the North of the continent, both fighting

to not only convert their people, but also to hold the faith in a land so hostile to it that it would periodically launch Crusades against the great Islamic

forts south and east of the Continent. But from that betrothal onwards things began to change.

The trader's father, Aage Hagalin, was a shrewd man, who travelled from Taldor, to the Kingdom of Croatia in the East, up through the Kingdoms of Poland and

Russia, returning to Brevoy, crossing through the River Kingdoms and then travelling to the Island of Burgundehulm and getting passage to Lübeck to begin the

next leg of his journey. From Burgundehulm he brought news that the King of Denmark, Knud III, was not long for this world, and his two daughters were

struggling for the title of Heiress to the Kingdom, while his Vassels in Sjælland and Slevig were ready to revolt in a bid to depose the family Yvling who

had recently defended Lübeck from the Holy Roman Empire, an evil and destructive empire to the south, and while the King had not won the war, he had tired

his foe to a white peace at the expense of hundreds, if not thousands of Catholic lives.

To this Jeremiah suggested that Aage should return north with a proposal of marriage to Lise, the younger, by six minutes, who had the weaker claim, in

exchange for the betrothal. Lise, being a skeptical Catholic was not entirely adverse to this deal, but her father refused it entirely, he still held designs

on the Kingdom of Sweden, who's heir was, as yet, unmarried. Aage persisted in secret and on the day after Knud's death he was waiting in the courtyard when

thugs, sent by Sofia, the other sister, arrived and set about their orders to assassinate Lise. Aage took charge of the guards who had not fled in advance

and lead a fighting retreat out of Skåne and across the Ostsee to Rügen, before being met by vessel under the command of the Count of Lübeck. The first order

of business was to demand recognition as the Sheik of Lübeck, rather than the Christian usage of Count, to which Lise gave without hesitation, the second she

required more time as it was a proposal of marriage under the Archian dynasty. The Ylving Dynasty was already threatened by its two long descendants being

female, but Sofia already had a son, who's Father had waived all dynastic claim and so the Ylving line might yet be restored. After a week of contemplation,

during which the Battle of København was fought, killing the great General Ragnar af Burgundehulm and thus rendering Slevig a lame horse. Sjælland, the

victors of the combat, proceeded to move from the defensive to the offensive and made plans for the invasion of Skåne. In the meantime Sofia had married a

Norwegian Prince, disinheriting her first son. This, more than anything else, convinced Lise that only by swift action could the situation be salvaged.

Accepting Jeremiah's offer of marriage, on condition that consumation would only occur once she was crowned Queen of Denmark. Ali'a agreed and set about

drawing Slevig's Duke, Egil II, to his banner. Lise meanwhile toured the province of Lübeck, seeking a body of soliders she could call her own.

A year passed and the battle of Ystad was fought inconclusively, with both Christoffer I of Sjælland and Benget, marshal of Denmark, losing almost their

entire host and being forced to retire. In the Sofia's Husband died before contributing a son or one man in support and King Stenkil of Sweden vetoed any

further marriage to his sons, suspecting posion from one of the many threats against Sofia. As the harvest came to an end, and many families looked to a

winter of peace, hopefully turning into a year and then the status quo, Jeremiah struck. His force of some one thousand men, together with one hundred men

under Lise, marched north from the castle of Travenstar, through Slevig, collecting men as he went before laying a brief siege to Flensborg and compelling

the surrender of Egil I and in his place his son was installed, Egil II. Egil II was a compromise candidate, being zealotly religious but a man of honour as

well, and so he sworn an oath of friendship with Jeremiah and an oath of allegiance to Lise. From here a strike into Sjælland immediately humbled the wreck

of the army of Christoffer and he was captured and, again, compelled to give up his title to his son, Einar I. Here was a man who they both agreed on, rather

than both disliked least, he was a skeptic but also a man of science, not merely content to naysay the church. With his friendship and alliegence secured the

army of Lübeck was, again, on the march, or in this case sail. The crossing was hazardous, but well managed and once ashore three running battles were

fought, each time checking the armies of Benget until finally the fortress at Helsingborg was reached. Here momentum finally ended and a three year siege was

entered into, with the length being attributed to intestinal fighting between Lise and Jeremiah. Indeed it was only an outbreak of Camp Fever which claimed

the life of Sophia that finally ended the war, but this victory did not sit well with the men of the realm, nor with Lise, who used it to void the promise of

consumation. Immediately Jeremiah found himself back as being a hold out, without a hope of advance. Yet he had made two allies who would prove invaluable

for his successor, Constaine.

But his reign was still some way off, and as Jeremiah continued his efforts to improve the Sheikdom, his one achievement from the war, the Kingdom of Denmark

struggled against the Kingdom of Norway, who now claimed Denmark as rightfully their's. The war was long and inconclusive, ending mostly because all of the

protagonists had died, rather than an agreed peace. Jeremiah contributed little to the war, sending troops sparingly to his, demoted, forth, wife, spending

more of his time training his son, Constaine, in the ways of statecraft, and of the wonders of the navy and power projection. Constaine married Mina and she

provided much of the economic advise that the Archian Dynasty had lacked, and still lacks, and after the Hajajj was granted the city of Lübeck and made a

great success of its running by close ties with the merchants from the North, West and Material Plane, as well as within Denmark. A large portion of his

money was spent on rebuilding the Mosque of Ratzenstar after the pagan rabble burned it, and the township it serviced, to the ground, which has since become

a bastion of Islam. This was particular bolstered after the death of Caliph Zakariyah and the مرة من الخسارة, or Time of Loss, before Badshah Imamadin I, "The Holy",

called for the Caliphate to pass to him, as a descendant of Muhammad. But we get ahead of ourselves.

After the death of Jeremiah Constaine set about cleansing the Sheikdom of non-believers, and did this by deal with the Danish King, Einar Hvide, who had been

Duke of Sjælland, the last survivor from that war, that all 'Heretics' should be sent to Lübeck, and visa versa. Inside a year the constant riots had ended

and Constaine had a free hand to secure the boarders. This he did first by a substantial tribute to the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, and then by raising

an army and sailing for Uppland, then capital of the Swedish Kingdom. The landing was unopposed, and after it became clear that he would eventually win, even

against the seemingly unchallangable power of Sweden (though we now know that a fierce revolt was taking part in Audenborg, which had diverted substatial

troops, giving only the illusion of weakness) Denmark stepped in to claim parts of Southern Sweden, Eindar having died and been replaced by Christoffer II,

his younger brother. This intervention gave further weight to the revolt in the West and thus Sweden disintergrated into Norway, Denmark and 'Sweden' the

offical title claimed by Constaine after King Niklas was killed, leaving no surviving heirs.

Constaine set about rooting out Christendom and digesting the half populated, half ravaged Constaine, diverting considerable revenue from Lübeck and earning

himself the title "The Blessed" for the great war, its relatively bloodless resolution and the conversion of the Counts. However Constaine, having achieved

his aims within such a short space of time was at a loss as to what to do next, with Norway, Denmark and Rus all presenting land threats, and Sweden not yet

secured, and thus he withdrew into scripture, with Mina taking charge of the running of the Kingdom. However of this union, and of the other three wives,

eight sons and five daughters were born, bringing the number of living Dynasty members to sixty, of these the first son, Ala'i, stood out only by his

devotion to the word of Islam, often requiring his parents diplomatic skill to smooth over insults when he was given the city of Lübeck and began driving

away the merchants.

After some thirty eight years Constaine died peacefully in his bed and Ala'i, already some twenty nine years old, took control of the Kingdom with no issues,

proceeding immediately to mobilise the army and march against the disunited Kingdom of Denmark, again two daughters had become the soul heirs, but this time

instead of siding with one or another Ala'i declared both incapable of good governance by virtue of being Christian and had both executed, along with whole

villages who failed to crucify their priests, citing the Surah "'The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might

and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that

is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.", when he came across them. His reign cleansed Denmark, but also

destroyed it economically and militarily, as roaming bands would burn the crops of villagers who were not Hafiz, or 'Guardians' of the Qu'ran, capable of

reciting it at will. Mercifully this practice only lasted two-three years in most parts of the country, after the devestation became so accute that three

cities were entirely devestated.

This devestation played a major role in the defence of Lübeck in the following attack by the Holy Roman Empire, and several uprisings almost spelled defeat,

only through the marriage of Is'mal, Alai'a's oldest son to Acenith bint Ra'uf, of the Fatimid Dynasty, and their intervention in the war, did end the

conflict on the status quo.

Ala'i lived another several years, but as soon as the war ended he left for Alamut, leading the Hashashiyyin, the Assassins of Islam and giving substantial

wealth and power, as well as a dynasty, to the order. For this, and his treatment of the Christians, he was known as "The Apostle".

Is'mal held little interest in commanding the Hashashiyyin, seeing them as a tool to be used, rather than something he needed to lead, therefore he passed

control of the Hashashiyyin to his oldest brother, Hussayn. However he had been schooled by his father until he left and developed as much into a zealot as

his father had been and mobilised several armies to reclaim the 'independant realms' which had slipped away after Sweden had fallen, such as Åland and

Gotland. These campaigns were only a prelude to the massed, two front war, against Rus and Norway. The war lasted some twenty two years and saw the

annhilation of several generations, breaking Norway and Rus, and leaving Sweden depopulated and barren, the only areas that remained at anything approaching

city levels was Lübeck, which saw no fighting due to its position. Several plans had existed to attack the Holy Roman Empire, and studies show that the Holy

Roman Empire was planning a similar measure, but the war never came, for Sultan Is'mal, or "Ironsides" as he was commonly known, was battered to death with a

mace during a battle with Rus. Muddam, his ninth son, and only surviving, of eleven, had survived only by become a Iman, though now that he was thrusted into

leading a nation he had to renounce his vows, though continued to conduct ceremonies when time allowed, and he made sure it did.

The long reign of Muddam is distinguished that in forty two years there was no war, and the celebration of the Empire of Archius (Scandinavia). Beyond that

the complete devotion to gaining vast amount of religious unity and economic revival mark Muddam down as one of the greatest leaders to date, and gives him

his well earned title "The Holy".

While Muddam took the Imperial title for the Empire, he did not take it for himself, insisting that he only ever wanted to be the spiritual leader of the

Empire. Imamadin held no such compunction, having lived most of his life by the time he gained the title Badshah. However his reign largely continued in the

same vein as before, save for an invasion attempt by the Holy Roman Empire, which was repelled with such ferocity that the peace deal saw the surrender of

Germany, the centerpeice of the Empire. On the back of this victory, and with the passing of Caliph Zakariya, last of that branch of the line of Muhammad,

and the fact that, due to the marriage of Is'mal, the holy blood of the prophet ran through his veins, the Caliphate was re-established. However Imamadin was

not long for this world, and of his seven sons only one had not already passed on by the time he died and entered as "The Holy", part in jest for how it

seemed that Muddam I had just carried on in a different body, and part for bringing the Caliphate from the Holy Land to the Empire that only a century and a

half before had been entirely pagen.

Muddam II did not continue that trait, and though he only lived another thirteen years, he doubled the size and increased the population by a factor of

fifteen, and all this began when a Norse Emir revolted at the extreme level of power the Badshah wielded, preventing them from most all wars. Muddam II

listened to the man before he was executed, and decided that Orkney must be recovered from Scotland. Almost immediately an intervention from France and

England destroyed the Archius ability to make war by destroying the ramshackle navy and a dishonourable peace had to be given to save from economic ruin by

blockade of Øresund.

After a half year interlude Muddam II struck the Kingdom of Brittany by suprise attack, bringing victory before either England or France could intervene

decisively. A year later a Jihad had been declared for France, and was underway, with armies driving up through Navarre, which had been conquered during the

interim, aided by the Aftasid Sultanate of Iberia, as well as Brittany and Brabant, the only place where mainland France touched mainland Sweden. English

intervention was affected despite a fierce naval war, but the English intervention was not sufficent to altar the outcome of the war, which ended some seven

years after it had begun with the complete surrender of the House of Carpet, who were pensioned off to Aquitaine. The war had, of course, taken its toll, but

Muddam II struck Scotland again, in the last year of his life, and it was there he died, and he was named "The Good" after his determination to bring

salvation to the heretics, now known as infidels due to several alterations made to the Qu'ran during the مرة من الخسارة.

The very brief, 9 days, rule of Caliph Muhsin I was brought to a sudden end by a Scottish national. He is known as Caliph Muhsin I as he was not celebrated

as Badshah, while Caliph is hereditary and automatic.

Badshah Muddam III lead to a fusion of the previous rules, lasting some 63 years, expanding the empire and bringing about the rule of rightousness in the

land so that the strong should not harm the weak. Of primary importance was the decision not to continue his Father's work and destroy England, but he rather

negotiated a five way treaty, between the Holy Roman Empire, Archius, England, Aftasid and Leinster, each assuring none would go to war, except for self

defence. This break greatly assisted Archius as it was soon dragged into a revolution in Scotland against the Islamic ways, France, by irony, had taken to

the ideas whole heartedly. The revolters looked for support from England, but they found none and so instead called for help from Rus, Poland and the

Byzantine Empires, the last three Empires not Islamic or on friendly terms. Only the Byzantine Empire answered the war cry, and so an invasion of France

(Through Bordeaux as Toulouse was controlled by the Almoravid Sultanate.) was began and repulsed wholeheartedly. With Scotland in uproar Muddan took the

unorthadox stept in throwing his full weight behind an attack on Thrace, which turned into a protracted war, but largely achieved its aims in destroying the

will of Scottish people to fight. Once subdued a pardon was given, and several Scottish landowners were given lands conquered from the Byzantine Empire.

Then for a long time there was peace, and Badshah Muddam focused on the things that were important to him, the Arts and Science. Magic, though it had long

been used in the form of relics, had been almost completely destroyed. Scholars and Theologians agree that the unity of Islam and Christanity, in the belief

in one God, though they call him by different names, makes it less neccessary for that God to show himself as he does on the Material Plane. Several Material

Plane Wizards have pointed out that their Gods all have different personalities, different aspects, even working against each other, but to both the

Caliphate and the Papacy the meaning behind this is clear, the people of the Material Plane are too stupid to believe there is just one God and so Allah, in

his wisdom, appears as multiple Gods, to help them understand the world better. The Material Plane Wizards retort that they have mastered several spells

through diligent practice, and the Papacy and the Caliphate respond differently. The Papacy claim that this is merely the Devil's work, who tempts the weak

willed with promises of power in exchange for their soul, and the 'diligent study' is actually extended feeding sessions for the Devil, who replaces the soul

with 'magical' energies. The Caliphate rightly assert that there are definate, unchangable laws, set by Allah, for us to discover, but that these discoveries

are not mysterious but complex, and Wizards and the like are either tricksters or they are applying scientific knowledge haphazardly.

Several long circulars were produced, covering this, and similar subjects, but continually the Papacy would lose arguements due to their scaremongering and

the failure of Christanity to repel Islam, despite claims of superority. Increasingly the Papacy was passed over for the Patriachy, in Kerson, until the two

offices were folded together during the late reign of Muddam III, when the Holy Roman Emperor announced he was a Muslim.

However this long peace created complacency, and so when the English struck on a multipronged attack, into France, Denmark and Scotland, Archius struggled to

repulse the invaders. Muddam III refused to take up arms again and so command fell to his first son, Constantine. However he could not fight in all three

areanas at once, and so gave command of a third of the army, in Denmark, to Constinian, the forth brother, and another third to Constone, the second son, in

France. Thus the three brothers held control of the armies, while the Third Son, Constrite controlled supplies and money. The Fifth son, Constrate was to act

as go between, and the rest were not follow the others orders. During the war the system worked and England was crushed under the well oiled machine, more

than this with Muddam III out of the picture the treaty was declared void and an attack on the Byzantine Empire seized Jerusalem and much of the lands south

of the Bospherus, while the Holy Roman Empire strained under pressure from above, and Archius troops intervening when neccessary.

However on the death of Muddam III the system broke down entirely. Constone had been killed during the fighting and so Constantine and Constinian had

agreeded to share control in France, so when conflicting orders appeared things spiralled out of control. Constrite, seeing how his position could be used,

manuevered himself into being promised the Caliphate if he assisted each to outwit the other. His efforts ultimately split the empire and lead to a

wholescale slaughter of Archian Dynasty members as they occupied most every Sheik and Emirship, and could not easily be brought off with gold for they had

much.

It is here that my story truely begins, for I am the 6th Brother, Prince Constantino, fled from the realm of my fathers and their fathers before them, ye back unto times unknown. I am no great fighter, had my brothers not betrayed my father, then I would have traveled to Alamut, to join with my Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather's people and learned the ways of the Hashashiyyin, as I did after my Hajjaj. Instead I have taken several relics and taken a ride on a merchant's cart through to the Material Plane. I cannot believe Allah will abandon me at my time of need, but so too can I not think that he will show himself to me just because I am on his plane and know the truth.

As I sit in this little rowboat, I still wonder what effect the magics I used to get here will have had. I wonder if my disguise as a fisherman will fool anyone, or if the wreckage I see all around is one day or one month old. I wonder who my Mother was. This world may not yield many answers, but that will not stop me asking the questions.

*While disguise checks are usually kept secret from the player, for the purposes of giving other players a chance (all be it a very low one since I rolled a 20) of recognising it is a disguise: 34 (20+7+2(trait)+5(Minor Details only...I am in a fisherman's boat, with fishnets, and I have been on the sea for a few days) | I would guess a +5 bonus to see it is a disguise, given that I have a backpack that is strangely immune to the sea =P Maybe +2 given I am stressed so should have faint blue Slyph lines, and +2 from the breeze that seems to follow me.*

[/hide]

Abbreviated version:

I row my boat, I have my fishing nets in since there is debries in the water, I have a confused look on my face. My beard has been turned wiry by the salt water, though is black. My skin is light and pale, smeared with dirt, salt and some blood. My clothes are torn and ripped. The boat itself is not a mess, but it looks like it has been at sea for several days.

Greetings I am Crusoe, Jac Crusoe.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Name: Siwmae[hide]

Player Name: Nex

Race: Angelkin Aasimar

Class: Oracle 8

Faith: Gozreh

| Female | 75 Yrs | 6'2" | 160 lbs. | Pale Skin | Yellow Forelocks | Sapphire Eyes | Winged Shadow | Every Time A Bell Rings |

Strength: 22

Dexterity: 14

Constitution: 14

Intelligence: 12

Wisdom: 8

Charisma: 16

HP: 65

AC: 22 (Flat 20, Touch 12)

ER: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5

Initative: +4

BAB: +6

Fortitude: +4

Reflex: +4

Will: +5

CMB: +12

CMD: +24

----------------------------

Racial Traits:

+4 Strength, +2 Charisma

Outsider (Native)

Medium

Normal Speed

Celestial Resistance

Skilled

Halo

Background Traits:

Heirloom Weapon

Reactionary

Class Traits:

Wind Mystery

Haunted Curse

Air Barrier Revelation

Touch of Electricity Revelation

Thunderburst Revelation

Known Spells:

Level 0 (8)

Create Water

Detect Magic

Detect Poison

Ghost Sound

Light

Mage Hand

Mending

Purify Food and Drink

Read Magic

Spark

Level 1 (7)

Air Bubble

Alter Winds

Bless Water

Enhance Water

Obscuring Mist

Summon Monster I

Level 2 (7)

Gust of Wind

Levitate

Minor Image

Silence

Spear of Purity

Summon Monster II

Level 3 (6)

Cloak of Winds

Magic Vestment

Summon Monster III

Level 4 (3)

Control Water

River of Wind

Feats:

Level 1:

Level 3:

Level 5:

Level 7:

Languages: Common, Celestial

Skills:

Acrobatics: +14

Diplomacy: +16

Fly: +14

Perform

Weapons:

Eventide

(+1 Longsword)

Wielded: One-Handed

To Hit: +13/+8

Damage: 1d8 +16

Critical Range: 19-20/x2

Misc: N/A

Weight: 4 lbs.

Inventory

Eventide

Dimensional Shackles[/hide]

RIP Dawngate ;-;

We're doing the first session on IRC today, aye?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Yeah, starting at around 3 pm EST. I'll be there at 2pm to answer questions, and will probably post here at 2pm incase anyone gets confused with time conversions.

Also Nex, I think since the buckler does have a penalty while being worn and the off hand is used, it counts as effectively being wielded, so the fortified armor training would apply. Also did you take the blindfold and add the appropriate penalties?

Yeah, starting at around 3 pm EST. I'll be there at 2pm to answer questions, and will probably post here at 2pm incase anyone gets confused with time conversions.

Also Nex, I think since the buckler does have a penalty while being worn and the off hand is used, it counts as effectively being wielded, so the fortified armor training would apply. Also did you take the blindfold and add the appropriate penalties?

Alright, and thank you for reminding me. I'll do that now.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

It's only 1pm.

Okay, it's 2pm and the channel #Windward is up.

I'll be half paying attention to the channel because I need to do some last minute things, but I'm there to answer any questions left. :)

I could be slightly late, I have to install Java.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Okay.

So next week, I was thinking about starting an hour earlier, at 2pm. What do you guys think about that?

For my future reference:

Session One:

Killed and butchered a bear for stew

Recieved Waterproof Bag from Garmund to hold innards

Put up Hammock at the shore camp

Camp w/ fence and shelter was erected

Monastery was discovered

Mountain found to be giving off acidic fumes

Killed a deer

Began drying salt near shore

Fresh water found

Village found

Bought shells from a nice old lady for 5 gp

Invited to dinner by the nice old lady

Monastery destroyed by Garmund

Beach begins to fall into the sea

Small pool of water appears, is named George

End Session

RIP Dawngate ;-;