pking or staking - what do you prefer

gizmo2k3

ok i was sitting around watching tv and a thought came to me, if jagex offered you the best staker in runescape or pker what one would you pick, i mean personally i would choose a pker because you don't really have set rules and it takes a quick fingure and skills to win, but saying that you need a degree of skill to stake because you need to know how to win whatever the rules are, yours or the opponent, so what do you guys/girls prefer?

gizmo2k5.png

Staker please. PKing is too much waiting for me.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

If I did either I would probably prefer to stake. That way you are guaranteed a fair one-on-one fight.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I prefer staking, box staking to be more specific. You don't have to worry about losing anything you don't want to when you die at the Duel Arena, so you're free to use your best gear. It also allows more control over the rules.

Can you give me a insight to what box staking is please?

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

I don't do either, but i much prefer stakers to pkers.

On one hand you've got a group of warriors challenging each other to test their skills and ability. On the other hand you've got a pack of vultures preying on easy targets

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

I prefer staking, box staking to be more specific. You don't have to worry about losing anything you don't want to when you die at the Duel Arena, so you're free to use your best gear. It also allows more control over the rules.

Can you give me a insight to what box staking is please?

No weapons or armor, just punch each other until one of you die. It's based more on stats than armor-on dueling, which is basically decided by whoever gets the luckest with Verac's set effect.

single_skill1165709744.png

Well if I was offered the choice I would do staking because theres much more money in it. UNless u find a guy with a p hat set, full drag skulled in the wild with no food ;)

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Staking, less risk , or at least in my case.

Plus, I hate pkers trying to kill me when im training agility or runecrfating. Most annoying thing in the world.

Foooman.png

Staking ;)

runecrfating. Most annoying thing in the world.
But bad rc pkers make rc'n fun! :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Staking ;)
runecrfating. Most annoying thing in the world.
But bad rc pkers make rc'n fun! :lol:

It's the most cowardly thing that's not against the rules, other than bsing, luring, and ... all the autokick cabbage :lol:

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

pker is my vote. people would know you too well as the best staker and who would want to challenge you if you were perfect? but in the wild everyone is free game and they cant decline.

:twisted:

Knowledge is power

it depends... if u are really really good, pking is the way to go cuz therre is no restrictions or anything, but staking is a more controled environment, so a ranger only has to range, for example, i personally prefere staking for being controlled and not having to wait that long, it does envolve a bit of typing tho

I would rather stake. I think staking is alot of fun. On my main he won like 1mil. But I had a good idea I would make it no weapons food or anything. I won 500k max off a guy the same level as me. Sadly a couple of days later he was banned. :cry: