Good Source Of Green Charms?

firebird308

As the subject line says. I've already got all the crimsons I need and more besides, so I'm not worried about getting them, but I'm about 300-400 greens short of the amount I need.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Metal dragons.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Little hard to make things like bunyips and unicorn stallions without them, yeah?

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

Or you could just buy that stuff from the G.E. and keep collecting better charms for summoning. You get occasional greens anyway, even if you kill something that drops decent charms, let's say you wanted to do all the work yourself.

u5zhkTY.gif

Little hard to make things like bunyips and unicorn stallions without them, yeah?

Make, yes. Obtain, no.

You're still better off getting crime and just buying the pouches you happen to need that are green charms.

Or I can just make them myself like I've always done. I prefer to get the stuff I use myself, not buy it off the g.e.

Silverfox30.png

Or I can just make them myself like I've always done. I prefer to get the stuff I use myself, not buy it off the g.e.

But your time could be better spent doing something else. If you are going to spend your time gathering charms, you might as well as gather the charms that will get you more xp/hr.

w4M8t.png

Too bad I don't care about xp/hr and just about making the pouches I need instead of making tons of pouches I have no use for after they're made.

Silverfox30.png

Too bad I don't care about xp/hr and just about making the pouches I need instead of making tons of pouches I have no use for after they're made.

Sell useless pouches for gold, use gold to buy useful pouches. You'll end up with the same pouches in the end, and have more summoning experience to show for it.

Riqualyn.png

Glory hallelujah! I have seen the light! Everyone should stop making pouches that don't use crimsons and only buy the others! Of course the other pouches will run out sooner or later--most likely sooner--but we'll have the almighty xp!

Silverfox30.png

Glory hallelujah! I have seen the light! Everyone should stop making pouches that don't use crimsons and only buy the others! Of course the other pouches will run out sooner or later--most likely sooner--but we'll have the almighty xp!

Yup, at which point they'll be good to make for profit rather than xp. It's a win-win since you'll have been saving all those green charms in the meantime.

• Like 3
Riqualyn.png

Or not, since I'm making this stuff for my own use, rather than to sell and don't care about making money all that much.

Question. How does 'your way of doing things isn't the same as mine and therefore wrong!' in any way answer my question? 'Cause I've seen mods shut down people for going off on people for haranguing others for not playing the 'right' way instead of simply answering the question.

Silverfox30.png

While you can do whatever you like, their point was that it is extremely inefficient to go out of your way to collect green charms instead of crimson. If you pick up green charms then by all means use them, but it is extremely inefficient to hunt for them.

On topic, metal dragons are the best.

I've already got 2.5k crimsons. Which is 500 more than I need. I don't need more frigging crimsons.

Silverfox30.png

Right. Not yet. So I need other charms instead. Which was the whole point of the post.

Silverfox30.png

Yeah, the advice I asked for, I appreciate, which that is. People trying to tell me how to train is not.

Silverfox30.png

In response to your secondary question about people people telling you how your method is inefficient and mod interference. They can tell you how it's a poor training method after the initial question is answered and so long as they don't flame you for your choices. Here's the relevant quote from the sticky:

• The original question should be answered before alternatives are given. i.e. If a user says they are woodcutting to make money and ask where the best place to cut yews is, their question should be answered before alternative money-making methods (killing frost dragons, monster hunting, etc.) are given. If the user clearly states in their first post that they do not want any alternatives, then they should not be posted at all.
  • Do not flame other peoples' suggestions. You are welcome to calmly/politely expand on their ideas or counter advice if it is incorrect, but always do so constructively. Rude comments like, "This advice sucks - don't follow it," are not permitted. If advice is bad or incorrect, use facts and figures to politely disprove it.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

What part of 'I don't care if others don't like how I'm training' are people not grasping? I make the things I do because I use them. I'm not going to waste time and charms on stuff I'm not going to use, no matter how much someone else thinks I should.

Silverfox30.png

People who tend to feel comfortable offering advice are those who know what they're talking about (see hedgehog, quyneax for examples). Such people prefer to give the best option as advice (not saying hedge/quyneax specifically do this, just my observations). Whether you choose to take or not is up to you, in this case you've made it abundantly clear you prefer the inefficient option, which was covered in the first reply, though to add to it, bloovelds are a safer alternative (though slightly slower).

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

What part of 'I don't care

if u care about drops

She doesn't care.

Go kill corporeal beast, he drops 13 greens at a time. :)!

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?