Armed Robberz Running around in my town!!!!

sonicwave42

I was in school eating lunch in the cafeteria with my friends when the principal announced over the intercom that 3 armed robbers had just robbed a bank uptown and were coming near the school. He said not to venture outside, and that the school was going under lockdown! Everyone freaked out and the cafeteria was full of people...so all I could hear for a long time was the roar of people yelling "AHHH we're gonna DIE?!?!" and "Yo Dennis, I'm gonna go outside!!" After a few minutes a police car speeded past the school blaring its siren.

Nobody got hurt, and the robbers were caught.

Mhm, how many pupils are in your school? I can bet the lunch hall was packed. :P

Same thing happened when we used to have floods at my old-school.

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

Doesn't anyone read section 17A of the Space Marines' Guide to Personal Safety?

"In case of armed robbery in the vicinity, follow these steps:

1) Fetch your Holy Bolter

2) Attach a Consecrated Magazine of Blessed Bolter Shells

3) Slay the enemies of the Emperor with great prejudice

If your bolter is unavailable for any reason, contact your local Imperial Navy relay to arrange for orbital bombardment."

That's why I never have trouble with upstart criminals. The Emperor protects.

Yup, they have a whole thing for lockdowns.

"Would Supervisor Arlene Ackerman please come to the main office" was the sign that we'd have to lock down. But I always wondered what would happen if they actually needed her to come to the main office..

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Yes, it was Columbine. It was in 1999, but it seemed so... not long ago.
Columbine is in Colorado so i guess its the same thing. But theres school shootings all the time in the US, its easy to get confused. there was one only last year at Red Lake High School

Because i work for the Council all our doors are on access cards anyway. Cant get in or out of the building without a card for the doors :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Guest GhostRanger

Yes, it was Columbine. It was in 1999, but it seemed so... not long ago.
Columbine is in Colorado so i guess its the same thing. But theres school shootings all the time in the US, its easy to get confused. there was one only last year at Red Lake High School

Because i work for the Council all our doors are on access cards anyway. Cant get in or out of the building without a card for the doors :P

There are a lot of school shootings in the US, but Columbine was the big one that everyone knew about. I don't know why it was so more well known but everyone in America who was old enough to listen to the news in 99 remembers Columbine.

My elementry school was stupid with lockdown. They had it as "The cotton candy machine in the media center is broken" Like that's not obvious if theres a bunch of guys outside with guns :-P

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

99? I didn't know about the Columbine incident. Can you inform me what happened?

Marilyn Manson and Neo told these two kids to shoot up a school, you can read about it HERE.

As for lockdowns, we have em a couple times every semester, it's not really a big deal.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

My school has a procedure for lockdown. We practiced it last year and it was kinda eerie...

we get lockdowns when the drug dogs come ^.^

Why? Shouldn't the drug dogs get to sniff all the students too? I mean... they could have drugs on them... :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

99? I didn't know about the Columbine incident. Can you inform me what happened?

Marilyn Manson and Neo told these two kids to shoot up a school, you can read about it HERE.

As for lockdowns, we have em a couple times every semester, it's not really a big deal.

Hahaha. Your sarcasm made me laugh.

But the funniest part is that the two kids looked like a mix between Marilyn Manson and Neo. One of them even had the cool Neo-Coat.

I know you're not being serious here, but I do think that it did have something to do with it.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.