My Wip list!

RoxyKisses

[1]blondechickinpinkdress1235ex.png

[2]drag24ej.png

[3]backgroundforpixelll.jpg

[1]So uhh this one took me forver because the shading was hard and i suck major bum at faces but i tryed.. its not done yet, tell me what you thing?

[2]Posted this one already..

[3]Recently posted this.. Feb 22 actully. Umm its not done yet but it almost is.. i have alot of shading to fix and some more obivous things to do like faces and the thingys on the wall and the stuff on the hooks and adding more objects to the pile but tell me what you think so far??.

Nice shading. The castle is good too, but it should be higher on the horizon so it appears farther, or else it's closer and smaller right now. I like the lighting from the flames, but the guy's arms seem too close to the body, barely any chest area or body torso left.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

bump, she will be on sometime this week to see your post keep it up

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

I was gonna post on your first sig in Media Market just now but then I noticed it was an old post.....

ON TOPIC:

-Add more facial detail(make nose visible, darker, mouth darker, visible, and eyes, bigger.

-Add the "dragon chain" symbol to the second sig

-Maybe make the right side of the face (the dark side) less dark on the first sig, if you go too far her face will look rectangular, and thats not good.. :D

-And last but not least, if I had the capability of making sigs like these, I would make a road going up to the castle, and making the girl standing on the road in the second one.

Those are some great sigs though, I noticed on your other thread someone saying no one would buy because not too many female users, but if I could afford :oops: I would buy... :D

Good Luck,

Rose

[1]blondechickinpinkdress1235ex.png

[2]drag24ej.png

Umm i already posted the second one but the first one i just finished. It's not the greatest, tell me what you think I should change. Tell me how i should shade it difrently if needed or whatever. Thanx :)

[image 1] The hand is messed up, it looks like it kinda melted onto what shes holding (Pardon me if its a new item... i've quit rs for the most part...) The light coming from the flame is small, it should have a thin layer of bright light around it, then fade to dark moderately quick. Also her dress and skin should b darker in that light unless your giong to make a brighter foreground.

[image 2] The castle looks like a toy castle that you could play in, i believe misterx said to move it back and thats good advice. Hard to do for lazy people like moi, but you really should do it anyway. The whip is nice, good for you for doing a proper one, good shading and such. I like the lava but make it sort of glow off the dirt. In other words the dirt gets really bright when next to the lava then fades back to normal color as it gets farter. gj.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Alright ill try as many of the things you guys sugested that i Can. It won't be posed for awhile thought, but im gunna try. Thank you for everything everyone. And I have a few new pixels to add so that will be posted shortly alright. Thanx for all the help, and thanx for the support.