Ferocious ring

Hajutze

Yeah it is useless right now. Hopefully they fix.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Its not +40 damage every hit actually, it just raises your max hit with 40+ (which is, at this time pathetic) but im sure they will fix it.

We had a lengthy discussion about that a little while ago. As it turns out, we're not sure if it's a +40 damage to max hit, or +40 to all hits.

It's not an easy thing to research, either.

Surely with old combat it would have been easy to either see if it's possible to hit below 41 or use keenblade spec which always hits 50 and see if it hit 90? Not so sure how you could prove it now though. I always thought it added 40 to every hit, hopefully they will get around to increasing this amount for eoc, but yeah as of right now it's pretty useless except as a tele to kuradal.

Bbk.png

@Hedgehog, I'm pretty sure you could find the information on the official Runescape forums. Anyway, I think it's a +40 to max hit.

And people on the RSOF are right 100% of the time? What a joke.

Anyways, basically like everyone else said, it is absolutely useless. However, when it gets fixed, do you guys think that a guaranteed damage boost per hit is higher dps than a +2.7 crit bonus?

I don't think we are on the same page. I was referring to the difference between the 2.7% crit stat from a Warrior Ring versus getting say +200 lp damage guaranteed per hit from a Feroscious ring. It might even depend on whethyou were button mashing as opposed to using momentum. I probably worded my previous post wrong.