Is it possible to do this

Defy

So, back in Runescape CLASSIC day's i made a "Wine Pure" Account, which drank wine and to lower attack below 9 or something and then you hit dummy's for attack xp with no HP.

Now heres the bad bit, I don't remember the username, but i'm pretty sure i know the email address of the account. And i'm certain it has around 300 wines on there... Now because i was a wine pure i think about 10 or so of those will be half wines.

Is it possible to contact jagex and ask them to search for the account if i only have the email? or is my account long lost :(

bllllonz.png

I would recommend that you go to the Account Help forum and read through the threads there and post on the most appropriate one (there is an "Everything else" as well). I'm not sure if you'll be able to get the account back without the username though..

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I see one flaw with this:

You say it is a RSC account that you have the email address of.

This is not possible, Jagex only brought in associating an email address with your account 2 or 3 years ago. There was nowhere to input an email address at all prior to this.

• Like 1

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This is not possible, Jagex only brought in associating an email address with your account 2 or 3 years ago. There was nowhere to input an email address at all prior to this.

This is false. Registration never required an email address, but you would still enter one for recovery questions, however they still didn't email you the information...it was just there as an extra field for identifying your account. I really doubt Jagex keeps that long of retention on accounts however. Most companies purge data older than 4 years.

w4M8t.png

This is false. Registration never required an email address, but you would still enter one for recovery questions, however they still didn't email you the information...it was just there as an extra field for identifying your account. I really doubt Jagex keeps that long of retention on accounts however. Most companies purge data older than 4 years.

I always filled out all the profile fields and I never entered an email until about 2-3 years ago. I'm fairly sure it did not exist, it certainly appeared before email registration stuff came in, but not way back in RSC to my knowledge.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Email address isn't secret information. If I were a Jmod in Player support and I got a message saying that they don't remember anything about the account other than it's potentially got a bunch of rare items on it and that the only piece of information you can supply is an email address which may or may be associated I'd just reject the application and move on. You sound like a chancer.

Also not everything from RSC got moved to RS2 so even if you do have a bunch of half wines you'd never be able to transfer them to RuneScape.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Email address isn't secret information. If I were a Jmod in Player support and I got a message saying that they don't remember anything about the account other than it's potentially got a bunch of rare items on it and that the only piece of information you can supply is an email address which may or may be associated I'd just reject the application and move on. You sound like a chancer.

Also not everything from RSC got moved to RS2 so even if you do have a bunch of half wines you'd never be able to transfer them to RuneScape.

The default was for your account to be moved onto RS2 only if you choose to keep your account classic did the items stay. For a long time you could play both Classic (with no items from your bank) and RS2 (with items moved over).