Other Time Zones:

• US Eastern - 3pm
  • US Central - 2pm
  • US Mountain - 1pm
  • US Pacific - 12pm
  • AUS - 7am (on the 27th)

cya_1359230400.png

Server and Location

• Server will be announced just before the time of event. - Meet outside the Saradomin GWD boss door. Please get kill count before the start of the event to be ready to enter at 8PM GMT.

Host & Friends Chat

Komodo Jo

The Boss

Saradomin - Commander Zil'yana

The best spot to get kill count is by killing any Saradomin follower, such as Mages, Warriors, Knights, and Priests in the main area near the entrance. Alternately you can enter the Saradomin encampment and get KC there. Note that any monsters attacked will target you (unlike before the EoC when they would stay in combat with any NPC's they were attacking). For this reason you may need some food/prayer while getting KC. Please note that if you die during the events TMHT members will bless your grave, but we cannot accept responsibilty for any items lost. Please do not take any items that you are not willing to lose!

Inventory & Equipment

Commander Zilyana is weak to water spells, so it is recommended to take mage gear and use your best water spell (or ice spell if you prefer ancient magics). You can use a staff for hitting heavy damage, or take a wand & shield for extra healing ability via the defensive abilities (resonate, regenerate, etc.). When getting KC you can focus on the knights as their weakness is also water spells. Make sure you have Zammy and Saradomin items for KC. Bring a one-click teleport, food, prayer potions, etc. You can bring your choice of familiar.

Requirements

60 Agility or Strength is required to access the God Wars Dungeon.

70 Agility is required to enter the Saradomin Encampment.

40 kill count is needed to enter the Boss room.

Saradomin and Zammy items while getting kill count

Tactics

Use soulsplit if you have it. Otherwise, use whatever protection prayer will help most with your style of combat (for instance, if you are maging you have good defence against melee but are weak to ranged, so use protect ranged). Use regenerate/rejuvenate to funnel your adrenaline into your health after the kill. From my experience it seems bosses will now focus on whoever is doing the most damage to them, so those of you coming along who are not maxed should be especially safe - there's never been a better time to try out bossing!

Friend Chat Ranks

• The Main host will be the Chat owner, or will have a Gold Star in the chat.
    Silver stars are CO HOSTS.
    Bronze Stars are other TMHT members.
    Please note all three of these ranks will have the ability to kick members from chats, should we need to.
    If you need assistance, feel free to Private message a Host/Co-host, or ask in the chat. All leaders are happy to help you with gear choices and inventory setups, should you be unsure of what to bring.

Hope to see you all there!

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

so, are monster hunting events open to public, just anybody can show up and join the chat and get in? Some of you guys might remember me, Ive been around rs since it first came out but I havent played in a long time, this would be my first trip to godwars dungeon.

Runescape member since august 2000

dragon_land.png

so, are monster hunting events open to public, just anybody can show up and join the chat and get in? Some of you guys might remember me, Ive been around rs since it first came out but I havent played in a long time, this would be my first trip to godwars dungeon.

Anyone is welcome to attend! :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

As Tripsis said, absolutely anyone can attend. If this is your first time to the GWD, you might want to check out the GWD guide (http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/god_wars_dungeon.htm) for basics on how everything there works, and how to get there (and not get completely owned when you do get there). Personally the GWD is one of my favorite places in Runescape, so come along and check it out! :)

Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

I have read the guides =o) I'd like to thank everyone who helps submit info to this website, its been a very valuable tool for me since I was inactive for a long time in catching up. Ive always used this site, you guys are awesome. Unfortunatly, I dont have the agility to get into sara encampment yet and I lack the time to train between now and then so im gonna miss this one, but I will be attending your monster hunts in the future =)

Runescape member since august 2000

dragon_land.png

Going to be there and trying to fetch a couple newbies from my clan as well to gain some experience in boss hunting. Let's see if I can get farseer before the event...

teemupets.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pacman ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! If you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

im0arp.jpg

I haven't been to sara post EOC but does the ICE spells from Ancients freeze Zilyana? That could be a handy tactic?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Zilyana is weak to water spells, so don't bother trying to range her. In addition, in general 1h weapons are far weaker than 2h weapons.

Also, no, the ice spells do not freeze her in place, but on the other hand it doesn't much matter, especially in a mass. I checked her out last night and the recent NPC buff seems to have made her sergeants tougher but Zilyana herself doesn't seem to be any tougher.

Prayer-wise it looks like you should use protect from magic if you don't have soulsplit.

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

I finally cashed out at the 4 hour mark, 1.2m in splits (after missing the first sara-sword split due to being afk :wall:) and a full 999 kicks on a beach ball later. Was great fun, looking forward to February!

• Like 1

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

I finally cashed out at the 4 hour mark, 1.2m in splits (after missing the first sara-sword split due to being afk :wall:) and a full 999 kicks on a beach ball later. Was great fun, looking forward to February!

As soon as you left, we got another drop. I left around 8pm and ended up with 1.8m in splits. Now I have 1.8m in cash. :P

As always. thanks.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I left after about 6.5 hours. At the moment there are a few people still there, but the event is definitely winding down.

The tally (in order):

Saradomin Sword - 178k

Saradomin's Hiss - 61k

Armadyl Crossbow - 858k

Saradomin Sword - 166k (These last three were almost b2b2b)

Dragon Helm - 4k

Saradomin's Murmur - 155k

Saradomin's Murmur - 211k

Godsword Shard 2 - 15k

Saradomin's Murmur - 332k

Godsword Shard 3 - 17k

Godsword Shard 2 and Godsword Shard 1 in same kill (one off Zilyana, one off a minion) - 21.5k each

Saradomin's Whisper - 790k

Grand Total = 2.8mil in splits, and at least one of every rare drop other than the hilt!

Thanks to all who came and I hope you had a great time!

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Ended up being the last one to tele out after nine and a half hours, left wih about 6.7m in spits I think, which went up to 7.15m after selling everything. Glad I used Polypore, ran out of Water Surge casts after five or so hours!

Thanks for the event! :)

"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they dont shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein