Saradomin Godsword.. Worth it?

karnsy81

I use a SGS for most of my slayer tasks. It is worth the price according to me, but then I have yet to unlock chaotics. I would still say it is a good weapon, suit for pretty much everything melee that doesn't have too high defence or attack (which would make you need a shield).

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Sorry for the hijack, but gotta ask

^@ What wand? Master Wand? Was this recorded recently, or is it older footage? Last I saw, Master wand was the scourge of magical accuracy

OT: Personally, I don't find the benefits of the SGS to be worth its price tag. I find Bandos' effect to be more than enough for pretty much everything, no need to dish out the extra 25m or so for minor healing, especially true after the EoC.

I have no data to backup what I just claimed, but it's from my experience, so uh, yeah.

KOCairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Not selling my bank. :P I have had it ad my bank is ~150m. I was curious because if I do sell it I could;

a) Finish my Subjugation set and then I have full Bandos, Sub, and Armadyl.

b)Get an Armadyl Battlestaff. (upgrade from poly)

c)Replenish a little cash and not loose much with the different GS. (replenishing cash stack is not a big problem)

So in this case is it worth keeping, or selling?

To be more accurate, it costs more to solo it because instead of earning money at your most lucrative activity, you are spending the time doing something significantly less profitable.

• Like 1

Oh how funny it is that these same stupid 'debates' keep popping up.. Husc, you are just plain wrong and should be ashamed.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Hmm... Well can we please get back to the task at hand here in this thread? :P My most recent post:

Not selling my bank. :P I have had it ad my bank is ~150m. I was curious because if I do sell it I could;

a) Finish my Subjugation set and then I have full Bandos, Sub, and Armadyl.

b)Get an Armadyl Battlestaff. (upgrade from poly)

c)Replenish a little cash and not loose much with the different GS. (replenishing cash stack is not a big problem)

So in this case is it worth keeping, or selling?