what she order, mish filet ~ 99/99 Agility, what next

Mish idk if you're into aftermarket stuff or whatever but say you had the choice between

a nice new car. Nothing special $20k maybe. Probably a honda. Don't worry about insurance

used car. nothing special. Maybe $5k-7k. After market parts, increase performance. 

new motorcycle. at most probably $15k. Most likely a sport bike with an i4

Used bike. make it into a cafe bike probably. quick as [bleep]

thoughts?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Used car for $5k. Spend rest of money on spins and pizzas. ;D.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I love spins :(. Every time that reward window pops up I get excited.  :wacko:. 

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I've never understood why people get upset when people buy spins? Why do you care? It's not your money being spent.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

because your money is to be spent in a way i see fit.

AKA this is now the 200m all skills thread and you are a terrible human being

darkace21
Confirmed spin buyer. Ban plz mods.

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

It's not that I care how people spend their money; trust me, I'm a fairly compulsive shopper, but more like Jagex said many moons ago that they wouldn't be doing micro transactions and now they are, plus it offers an awesome way to get ahead of the game by spending real world money. Between buying spins and then hitting the 200m jackpot, what's the difference between paying say $30 for spins and getting said jackpot and going to a website and buying 200m gold for say $30?

max.png 50.png

One method is sponsored by Jagex and isn't guarenteed to get you that kind of cash. The other is a third party that isn't endorsed by Jagex who could easily scam you.

And if this were to be the new 200m all thread shouldn't you at least be someone thats able to complete it <3

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

One method is sponsored by Jagex and isn't guarenteed to get you that kind of cash. The other is a third party that isn't endorsed by Jagex who could easily scam you.

And if this were to be the new 200m all thread shouldn't you at least be someone thats able to complete it <3

am I missing something here

are we confusing 200m all thread and 200m cash like I stated?

I'm on less than 7 hours of sleep for about a week in a row which my body doesn't like

max.png 50.png

am I missing something here

are we confusing 200m all thread and 200m cash like I stated?

I'm on less than 7 hours of sleep for about a week in a row which my body doesn't like

Way to read more than half a post T O P L E L

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

darkace21

I was referencing this post and giving bxp a hard time with a bad joke.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

darkace21

I was referencing this post and giving bxp a hard time with a bad joke.

my b

I should not be doing things today

max.png 50.png

m8 i have silverhawks now im [bleep]ing ready to 5.x bilometres