Jason's Blog - The Rich Get Richer

<3

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Using an effigy on Agility. You make me so mad it hurts to poop.

Everyone knows you use them on cooking

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Pah Ping, it was a reserved post considering I was so tired last night, I could barely drive, let alone do a blog update :P

So, first of all, I finished off my second hard clue of my new count! It got me an Armadyl cloak, so the clue was worth around 700k :P

Got 62 divination yesterday, but I refuse to screenshot every level until 80+, blog or no blog@

Also, I went to Zammy GWD to finish off my warpriest stuff, and got this...

meFJ5GW.jpg

2 days 2 effigys, and lots of drops <3:

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Psh, I deny all the things!

Nothing I could really screenshot today, but I finished easy and medium Daemonheim Tasks, as well as completing a lot of the hard and elite tasks, only thing stopping me from taskmaster is 76 divination so I can boost for the 86 divination requirement!

Also, got a nice chunk of woodcutting xp today, crystal trees are nice to AFK :P

Also watching Sword Art Online, an anime recommended to me, and it's surprisingly good. I'm hooked :p Just finished watching episode 17, and looking forward to more tomorrow!

That being said, it's time for an early night, I feel like hell, so time for sleep, good night lads and ladettes <3:

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg