MUST READ: Barrows breakthrough.

indalecio

i uasually kill the skelitons. i can say that i get 40-41 bloods A TRIP by killing skelitons. most ive had was 41 at a time. all from killing the skelitons.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, now reviving this post. Going to try and get some more money and return to barrows.

Anyway, for those people saying I'm totally crazy, or the few people who actually

called me Stupid! ... Well, I have a 163 IQ. My brain makes correlations like

this while I sleep for God's sake. But for the people who just can't believe anything without hard evidence,

once I return to barrows I'll force so many numbers down your throats that ...

You will ...

Choke to death on them I guess. You get the point. For people with case-sensitive brains,

skip this next part.

I WAS ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN TO YOUR THEORIES! I ALWAYS HAD

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO OFFER, ALWAYS HAD MY OWN COUNTER

THEORIES. I ALWAYS HAD HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS OF

ENCOURAGEMENT TO HELP YOU ALONG WITH YOUR RESEARCH, ESPECIALLY IN THE AREA OF BARROWS.

*I WONT ASK YOU NOT TO SAY SOMETHING WHICH ISN'T NICE, BUT I WILL ASK YOU NOT TO SAY SOMETHING

WHICH ISN'T CONSTRUCTIVE*.

When will you humans realize that your ... emotions ... will only get

in the way of BIG CASH PAY-OFFS!?

Not to call you stupid or anything but as i previously said I have had runes other than what ur theory outlines I should get from my kills

Also having such a 'spaz' attack over a few people calling you stupid and ranting about how smart you are and givign a huge IQ will not change anything in fact that is a text book responce to try and prove otherwise, a person as smart as you say you are woudl have the common logic to take the high road and not react with rage. Also quoting such ott things about your intelligence in such a way gives it a lack of credibilty.

So overall to thoose who called you stupid you have juts confirm thier throeries throuhg text book reaction. If you want to prove intelligence have the logic to not stope to their insult throwing level and take the high road

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Sorry, now reviving this post. Going to try and get some more money and return to barrows.

Anyway, for those people saying I'm totally crazy, or the few people who actually

this while I sleep for God's sake. But for the people who just can't believe anything without hard evidence,

You will ...

Choke to death on them I guess. You get the point. For people with case-sensitive brains,

skip this next part.

ENCOURAGEMENT TO HELP YOU ALONG WITH YOUR RESEARCH, ESPECIALLY IN THE AREA OF BARROWS.

*I WONT ASK YOU NOT TO SAY SOMETHING WHICH ISN'T NICE, BUT I WILL ASK YOU NOT TO SAY SOMETHING

For humanity's sake, please tell me that was humor.

You will ...

skip this next part.

For humanity's sake, please tell me that was humor.

for the people who thinks that your loot is random i would say that nothing is random. computer itself don't have random movement of bytes therefore everything has some pattern. the more u dig the ebtter pattern u find.

every single open chest/droped rare item has to deal something with previuos your action, or another players actions.

and for those who thinks that keyword random () in java makes random number, they need to rethink most of their beleives

and leester is on something, just he needs to do more runs with more accurate KC, liek 21KC, 21KC and so on, 500-1000 runs with each setting. takes lot of time but then u have smaller error :)

This is a good point. Many random number generators use the exact time of day. But Jagex probably uses something more complicated, couldn't really be sure myself though.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

a glitch possibly? I remember two glitches(that were later fixed :( )

first glitch: cooking glitch

when cook "x" first came out, you could cook at the catherby cooking range and get one maze every five minutes! It was hilliarious! I cooked there all the time... until two weeks later they found it and fixed it.

second glitch: mime glitch

for quite some time, players would travel down to karamja and train on skeletons. If you trained there for one hour you would approximately have full mime at the end. Very fun glitch... I sold two sets of full mime training down there :D . Now its fixed.

oops... a bit off topic eh? :oops:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

*Sigh*... not true...

I usually get a kill count of 9 (killing 3 rats mainly) and i ALWAYS get 100+ death runes. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Many random number generators use the exact time of day.
That's not really true. Random number generators use a seed which is used to generate a series of pseudo-random numbers. Starting with a given seed, the series of numbers you get will be the same every time. In order to prevent you from getting the exact same series of random numbers every time you play, the current time is usually used to seed the generator. Depending on the method that is used, the time is either in milliseconds, or takes the year into account, so there's really no way to exploit this by, for example, always opening the chest at 10am if you once got Guthan's at 10am.

Anyway, although it's true that random numbers generated by a computer aren't truly random, for all intents and purposes most of the ones in use produce results that behave very close to the real thing.

To those of you criticising indalecio, he witnessed behavior with a large enough sample size to suggest - not confirm - that there may be a pattern. Confirming or refuting this pattern would require a much larger sample size, preferably done by a number of people. It seems to me that he shared his theory so that others can help confirm or refute it. Anyone doing barrows would benefit from knowing this. Any responses arguing the validity of this theory aren't helpful unless they include statistics of rune drops with and without killing a specific monster.

Returned to Rs today. Will ask mods to remove this post. I am going to

make a new one, giving the readers a clean slate to express their

opinions on. Numbers will follow soon.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

Sorry to bump this, but...

second glitch: mime glitch

for quite some time, players would travel down to karamja and train on skeletons. If you trained there for one hour you would approximately have full mime at the end. Very fun glitch... I sold two sets of full mime training down there :D . Now its fixed.

You sold an untradable item? Leet lieing skillz...

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!