PK Frenzy With New Dragon Drop!!

x_bow80

YES!!!!! Now we know that it will drop D2H!!!!

Well i edited the tiltle so more people will look :D

ok rember in the January Behind the scenes it said this:

The Wilderness welcomes a new visitor this month. At first, local bandits and wolves thought it was some kind of rain cloud, but the path of devastation scattered in its wake told them otherwise. Even the KBD made sure not to annoy this beast, since he knew it was bigger than him. Fans of dragon weapons should make sure they visit but be careful! Multiway wilderness areas are not the safest places in the game, so take some friends to watch your back. More information to follow on release.

Once they get released the people who go and try to gat a dragon item (if it even drops one) mingt get pked! This will be one of the most popular spots to pk if they do drop dragon items, cus the Pkers will kill the people trying to get the new item!! :D

So what do you think?? Will you go and try to kill it? :?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PKers won't be looking for the new item, but for the items of those who go and kill the monster.

Yeh and also,it might be like the KAYBEDEE.

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

I ill have fun taking people's items :)

if u got some good magic moves or good malee sutff u will get lots of kills! :D Like 5 whips in the first week would b my guess! :lol:

I am hoping for at least 30M worth of loot that first week :lol:

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

it could be in a place outside the wildy with a teleport like the kbd

If so I hope to still make 30M running off with dead ppls stuff :lol:

becaus i gave u the idea, i get like 10% of all kills :D lol

I think my level 90 magic will finally come in handy...muahahaha!!!!

But really, I am very anxious to find out what the new item is. I have a feeling that it will be something worthwhile this time.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

I can see lots of clans converging on one spot, I doubt many people will actually make it to the new monster and if they do it's unlikely they'll survive after going through countless numbers of clans.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

I can see lots of clans converging on one spot, I doubt many people will actually make it to the new monster and if they do it's unlikely they'll survive after going through countless numbers of clans.

Yeah, I'm seeing it as clans sticking there for hours, killing the beast while cleaning out any competing clans, small groups, or single pkers just coming for a look. If you're in DI or something the update will be great fun for the pking aspect combined with getting npc loot. For the first month though, if you're not surrounded by your clan there, it'll be doubly dangerous.

Check List:

1- Set of Hides

2- Ancient Teleports

3- 2 prayer pots

4- Boots of Lightness

5- 10 sharks

6- Poisoned Weapon

Loot and run and loot and run......Just jump in the fray and grab the most expensive thing you can :lol:

Check List:

1- Set of Hides

2- Ancient Teleports

3- 2 prayer pots

4- Boots of Lightness

5- 10 sharks

6- Poisoned Weapon

Loot and run and loot and run......Just jump in the fray and grab the most expensive thing you can :lol:

hahha thats exactly what i was thinking, though maybe ecto for even faster teleporting, it will be fun though

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing