Skilling XP\Hours?

800k/hr is about 3150~ Dragon bones offered on a gilded altar, which isn't too insane with mousekeys :P

450k/hr is 2000~ sharks cooked, most likely with the 2 tick trick.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Is this assuming flawless actions the entire way for everything?

If it is...consider lowering the xp counts a bit, because being able to pull off flawless runs 100% of the time just isn't going to happen.

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

Thieving is only 200k xp/h @ 91

Farming takes 0 hours if you do it whilst doing other stuff.

I couldnt get 500k xp/h with mahogs tables on eoc, was more like 350k/h without mousekeys.

Agil is max 49k/h at ape atoll at lvl 75.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Biggest flaw I see is that xp rates are not constant. You won't get 400k firemaking xp/hour at level 1 firemaking.

Farming will always be iffy. How did you land on the figure of 500k/hour?

This is why no one's ever made a good max calculator.

Pyramid plunder is still the same xp/hour, so it's more like 300k.

Farming doesn't take 0 hours.

Mahogany tables are much faster than 500k, I think 700k is the right xp/hour without ahk, but I would have to double check.

Woodcutting is probably like 90k xp/hour at arctic pines.

Arctic pines give 30xp (or was it 20?) per cut, so no, they're not the best method.

Oh, was it buffed since 2007? My bad. Teaks should be almost as good, maybe 80k-ish.

Yes mahogany tables should be more like 700k XP/hr. When I got 99 cons originally, I consistently got 700-750k xp/hr. This was before the butler updates.

Farming is NOT 0 hours. If a tree run takes ~10 minutes, and gives you ~ 100k xp, then including the potting process, we do get around about 500k xp farming/hour.

I also think hunter should be more xp/hr... But I don't know how much more.

LgEZt.png

Arctic pines give 30xp (or was it 20?) per cut, so no, they're not the best method.

Oh, was it buffed since 2007? My bad. Teaks should be almost as good, maybe 80k-ish.

I believe arctic pines, as well as those splitting stumps, were updated at the same time Ivy and the Sawmill training area was added, some time in 2008.

An old player from 2004-2011. I'm back for the 2007 servers, let's see how long this lasts.

My account's display name used to be Sir Izenhime

signature_zpse31b54ec.png

vinyl_djpon3.png

Stupid Should Hurt

I believe arctic pines, as well as those splitting stumps, were updated at the same time Ivy and the Sawmill training area was added, some time in 2008.

Yeah the splitting stumps are there just they're not near the trees iirc.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

whats the cost per 1k casts?

1000 nature runes. So about 230-250k/hour at current prices, but boy are those bots working hard on helping us out even more bless their cotton socks. (The fish alch for 10-30 each)

Also I'm not sure if you can alch-fish at the moment but when they fix the alch queuing you should be able to (lol at the easyscape haters that are too against metascape they don't even know the implications of what they're voting in)

CNqWHdA.jpg

Will the alch queue remove the delay from skilling actions?

Well in 2012 scape (I need a better term for pre-eoc) you could alch while fishing and it wouldn't even interrupt the fishing. It also worked for combat and a lot of other things. I don't think there was ever a point where alch queuing existed and being able to skill while alching didn't so I can only assume that's what caused it.

Interestingly, alching currently stops your run meter from draining while the animation shows. So if you alch constantly when doing things like quests (which you should be anyway if you're going for speed 99's) you basically have infinite run.

Regardless of how the vote ends, alching has a use for the meta game :P

CNqWHdA.jpg

I was thinking that it was related to an engine update that caused people to be able to "multi-skill" as a side effect (e.g. fletching bows whilst continuing to cut a tree, or dropping fish without it interrupting the fishing action at all). This was later patched though.

But if it's related to the alching queue, that'd definitely make barb fishing more efficient :P

I also noted the run not draining whilst alching thing, but this functionality will probably be lost if the alching queue is added.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.