Ignore list notes

Wkw

It seems like they have carried over the fact that you can only add legit accounts to your ignore list.

So now, unlike in 2007, you can't add notes such as the fairy rings to your ignore list.

Does anyone know accounts named after fairy rings so that we can put them in there?

Or does anyone fancy making some accounts named after fairy rings?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

It seems like they have carried over the fact that you can only add legit accounts to your ignore list.

So now, unlike in 2007, you can't add notes such as the fairy rings to your ignore list.

Does anyone know accounts named after fairy rings so that we can put them in there?

Or does anyone fancy making some accounts named after fairy rings?

That's smart. You could just search through lists of players with ctrl + f to find the string of text in a name and add them...

But it would be best if someone made the accounts so we can have info like "DKR edge" and "CKS canifis" :)

I'm personally too lazy at the moment but if nobody has done the ones I want by tomorrow I'll probably create a few and post them in this thread...

Edit: added emphasis for hope someone actually does it :P

CNqWHdA.jpg

Swift kit always used to have a notes tab in the irc section at the bottom, if it still has this then switching clients may be a quicker solution...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I personally have the title of an IRC channel I go into with the 4 main fairy rings I use, so I have it always on my screen(http://puu.sh/2AMWk.png) and then I have a pastebin with all of the info of quests I need to do, and skills I need to train before doing them, etc. also in the title of that irc channel.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

You don't even have to create a new e-mail each time you create a new account. I've used completely bogus e-mail log-ins for several accounts.

Or you can just go and keep a list of the fairy rings in a .txt on your Desktop.

Or you can just go and keep a list of the fairy rings in a .txt on your Desktop.

Yeah, I do this. It's literally two clicks away for me. Plus after a while you remember the important rings anyway :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Yeah you'll probably remember the ones you use the most anyway.

Keeping your own txt list, a link to all the codes, or even a quick google search is much more convenient than creating accounts just to add to your ignore list.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Someone ELSE making the accounts so we can all add them to ignore list is obviously the best solution :P

I already go to the rune wiki for a list of them whenever I need to and let me tell you I'd much prefer to just look at the top of my ignore list.

• Like 1

CNqWHdA.jpg

Just do up a little notepad for yourself. Pin the Notepad application to your taskbar, and pin the file to that.

ringsm.png

As I'm lazy i just ran your image through a text extractor and it did a really good job lol.

Ring Codes

AJR S1ayer Cave

AKS Fe1dip Hunter

ALQ Haunted woods

BIQ Desert Ka1phite Hive

BKR Mort Myre swamp

BLR Legends‘ Gui1d

CIP Misce11ania

CIQ North of Yani11e

CJR Sinc1air Mansion

CKR Karamja South

CKS Canif1s

DJP Tower of Life

DKP Karamja North

DKR Edgev111e

DKS SHOW Hunter

DLQ Nardah North

DLS Myreque Hideout

ALR A1ternate Abyss

BJR Grai1 Cast1e

BKQ Enchanted Va11e¥

CKP Cosmic Entity P ane

DIR Gorak P1ane

AIR DLR DJQ AJS Resistance HQ

CNqWHdA.jpg

As I'm lazy i just ran your image through a text extractor and it did a really good job lol.

Ring Codes

CKS Canifis

BIQ Desert Kalphite Hive

DKR Edgeville

AKS Feldip Hunter

ALQ Haunted woods

DKP Karamja North

CKR Karamja South

BLR Legends‘ Gui1d

CIP Miscellania

BKR Mort Myre swamp

DLS Myreque Hideout