Hey my name is Pawel. i have recently got back into runescape so i created a brand new rs account "c3pt0rZ". I am looking forward to the new changes runescape has had in the last 5 years and it seems like alot to take in at once so i will choose to do everything slow and steady. I am 26 years old lived in florida my whole life and my first runescape account was at the age of 14 back when the rune hatchet not only looked like a battleaxe but was the best item in the game lol. I am looking forward to starting all over from scratch since my last account was hacked recently and i am in the mist of getting it back. For all that knew me i am forum-user: c3pt0r, rsn: megadetha121, Im glad to be back feel free to add me to say hi or meet me in the hyt firendschat server where i will be everyday im on. I look forward to making new friends and starting everything from new so if you feeel like killing cows or smacking some cooper feel free to holler at me =)

One question is how do i edit my signature to show my current stats, lol its been a while! thank you!

-c3pt0r-

Runescape hiscores no longer show f2p players, so if you're f2p your hiscores won't be able to update in your signature, but you could manually make your own

wow well that stinks but thank you for the information! i plan on becoming a member in about a months time once i get all my basics leveled up!

-c3pt0r-

Welcome to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

One question is how do i edit my signature to show my current stats, lol its been a while! thank you!

See that downward arrow up top by your name and avatar, just below the 'Rune Tips' Logo? Click it, and then "My Settings", followed by "Signature" on the next page. That will get you to what you're going for. ;)

~Mr. D. V. "Maybe a lunatic just greeted you?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Welcome to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

See that downward arrow up top by your name and avatar, just below the 'Rune Tips' Logo? Click it, and then "My Settings", followed by "Signature" on the next page. That will get you to what you're going for. ;)

~Mr. D. V. "Maybe a lunatic just greeted you?" Devnull

thank you for the welcome and the advice i got it =) looking forward to playing!

Hiya, funnily enough I knew you back from Lightning chat and probably into Forsakenmage too. I didn’t expect to see you back actually so it’s nice to be able to get back in contact. My RSN was sugarbabe547 but now it’s like Maddilicious (I haven’t played for a long time too so I don’t remember my actual name) but its good to catch up, have you got skype or something?

Hiya, funnily enough I knew you back from Lightning chat and probably into Forsakenmage too. I didn’t expect to see you back actually so it’s nice to be able to get back in contact. My RSN was sugarbabe547 but now it’s like Maddilicious (I haven’t played for a long time too so I don’t remember my actual name) but its good to catch up, have you got skype or something?

omg sugarbabe!!! i just tried adding you to my friendslist yesterday and it said ur name dosent exsist anymore, omg waht is up!!!! i dont have skype but ill download it later today!!! im so glad to hear from you im like omg what happened to sugarbabe!!!! yea megadetha121 got hacked and im mad, but stay in contact with me here on tip.it forum until i get my skype working! are u still playing !?!?

Welcome to TIF! :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...