Advertise your thing here - all posted elsewhere = removed

Herr

Hello, I'm looking to put together a team of guide-makers to assist me in making a bunch of high quality guides. I personally love working on guides, and am currently in the process of developing a few. I'd like to put together a team that will help each other out, and put forward some amazing guides. I am willing to dedicate a lot of time to working on guides, and any help is appreciated. Even if you don't have all the time in the world, even a little bit of help goes a long way if you like to assist in writing guides. We will name our team once we can come up with a name, and we will be working on guides over the next few months to post on tip.it and our own forum.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please sign up on my forum.

http://corruptguides.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

100% legal, legit and FREE way to earn Runescape membership

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=3268997

-Complete simple offers/surveys etc

-Get credited with points

-Redeem points for free prizes, including Rs membership codes

-Follow the link above, trusted site.

Prizerebel is a scam from my experience. Offers rarely credit, and there are plenty of stories of peoples accounts being terminated right before they have the necessary points to redeem a prize.

Thanks for forwarding me Rainy_Day :)

I have developed a FTP quest guide that takes you throughout all of the quests in the fastest order so that they are completed easily and effectively

Feel free to have a look and leave comments on what to change etc, look forward from hearing from everyone soon :)

http://rsguideguru.blogspot.com/

Runescape High Scores Lookup

mzl.hgtivkto.320x480-75.jpgmzl.drmzmljk.320x480-75.jpg

View on the app store

If you search for it on your phone/iPad it might not show up yet.

Runescape is a clever multiplayer online game. While strategy does play a role in your success it is helpful to be able to look up the high scores quickly and efficiently. Runescape High Scores is easy and quick to use. Look up high scores and levels in less than seconds in a beautiful and easy to use interface without interrupting your gameplay.

*Look up every skill in secounds!

*Simple user interface!

Look up your levels from your iOS device now!

More features will be added in up-coming versions.

If you have any ideas or features you would like me to add send me a PM.

Right now I'm adding how much longer til next level, XP calculators, etc.

I am also developing another app that will be featured on Cydia, that will allow you to login and chat with friends that are currently online.

Hey everyone. I recently created a new website based solely on Apple products. It features reviews, Apps of the week, competitions, Forums and the latest Apple news. So go ahead and check it out.

iDeviceHelp.net

logoresize.png

Nooooo it's not. Working fine for me. Maybe it's for NZers only?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• 3 weeks later...

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

My cover of "Friday" by Rebecca Black. I have a whole youtube channel full of a lot of different covers of a lot of different genres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MWL2lr9XrI

Easy people,

Haven't spoken to some of you in quite some time ;)

i've made some upgrades to www.qoou.net mainly back-end but the service has been improved over all, majority of uploads do seem to be runescape related, that was the original idea. Some of you will remember when this website was first released and I appreciate the users that are still using the service a year or more down the line, i'm sure a few members here will vouch for the upload speeds and uptime.

qoou offers some fantastic features including

Dynamic navigation.

Support for many popular file extensions.

Ajax multiple file upload

Url uploading (uploading from links).

Automatic thumbnail generation.

Automatic generation of convenient links (direct link, forum links etc)

Send links direct to email.

We don't require any members to register, Although members do benetfit from the following

See all photos and their links from user cp.

See where their photos are posted.

See how much bandwidth their photos are using.

Members can their unwanted delete photos from user control panel.

To be honest there's thousands of image hosts available now a days so chances are I won't win you over, however its worth letting some of the newer forum users know and perhaps giving us a chance.

A few people ask about the actual url, basically its the word "noob" rotated 180 degrees, its pretty easy to remember.

Thanks for your time.

-----------------------------------------------

93qooubig.png

299d197a.gif

Hi I found some PC parts on ebay that need to be sold why don't you help yourself. I hope I'm not break the rules if so then i'm sorry.

I found this Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H Motherboard on ebay sold by masterchief3k2010, The price on this droped from 70.00 to 68.00

item summary

Based on AMD 785G chipset, GA-MA785GM-US2H is integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 (DX10.1) graphics engine and supports AMD Phenom quad-core processors, DDR2 memory modules, HyperTransport 3.0 technology links, PCI Express 2.0 graphics interface and so on. With the innovative Gigabyte Easy Energy Saver technology, GA-MA785GM-US2H is able to provide user friendly computing, reach the maximum system performance easily while still able to save the power and environment in real life at the same time.

price: $68.00 + $12.00 Expedited Shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d [...] K:MEWAX:IT

He re-listed mobo can somebody please buy it from him please?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other one is from well me

item summary

Introducing the VisionTek ATI Radeon HD2400 Pro Dual Display DMS59 PCIe graphics card. Short Form Factor design fits in today's Low Profile desktops and workstations (short bracket mounted on card). The card is convertible to standard ATX design with (included) tall bracket for standard chassis as well. Single slot, Dual Monitor support is now available for your Small Form Factor PC. Featuring AMDs much-anticipated Direct X 10 based family of GPUs. With up to twice the performance as integrated graphics, the VisionTek HD 2400 Pro provides an immersive, feature rich experience with DirectX 10 gaming and HD video. Connect to big-screen TVs to view your favorite DVD movies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120741219837

As the summary says it's has a DMS59 connector but the video card cames with a DMS59 connector included with the package. So no worries. If you have a ebay account please look at these items ok?

Sonic9.png

Hi guys, I would like more cowbell.

Also take the time to watch this very unprofessional moment in one of my live performances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OihMwiuJWBg

And tell all your friends because it's worth it k bye thank you

I really hope somebody misinterprets "Advertise your thing here". :twisted:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

To join it heres the video:

YouTube - ‪Blue h'ween Mask GIVE AWAY! Sponsored by Cora Dyce | Runescape‬‏

Last give away was a santa hat (Ended this monday)

We got a video up how we were choosing the winner, and giving him the santa.

YouTube - ‪Giving the Santa hat to the winner! Cora Dyce‬‏

I wish everyone that joins the give away gl :)

Don't start a trolling thread please.

Hi There,

I would like to inform you of a successful image hosting site which has been running since 2009. I do feel it could benefit many users within the community that are looking for an ease of access image host.

qoou.NET

What is qoou.NET?

An online image hosting company been in operation since 2009, We're now in version 3 and have a large amount of features to offer - upload your images/photos to our free image hosting servers and share them with your friends, family,and collegues.

How to remember qoou.NET?

"qoou" is the term "noob" rotated 180 degrees so shouldn't be too hard.

Do we have to register to use your features?

Registration isn't required to use any of features listed below, we believe offering you a quick and simple way to host your image. We don't use captcha features either so you can upload instantly - Time is money after all?

Features

•  
  • Multiple Image Upload [browse and select multiple files using ctrl+click]
  • Remote upload[Copy image from URL]
  • URL Shortening
  • Report Image
  • Private Image Upload
  • Image Search
  • Contact Page
  • Supports JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and PSD images.
  • Auto-generated social bookmarking buttons for each image
  • Validation of uploaded files by extension and mime type.
  • Public gallery for uploaded images
  • Image delete urls for user on upload.

Thanks for your time and I hope you like the site.

93qooubig.png

299d197a.gif

Hello again, everyone at tip.it! :)

Just wanted to put up a little link to this one game I like to play, it's called wargames 2.0

The game can be found HERE and it revolves around you managing your very own country.

In wargames you will be handling every detail ranging from food, taxes and technological development over to army, espionage and weapons of mass destruction. You will also be taking part in diplomatic activities such as joining alliances, sending out aid to other nations and declaring wars & cease fires, etc.

Having to manage building construction, research, army balances, public opinion, etc, etc, all sound very difficult to handle all at once, but the wargames interface really simplifies things in a way that you can go through all this stuff within just 3 seconds.

Either way, I know you've all got Runescape to entertain yourselves with, but the game really doesn't require anything more than 10 minutes a day. All while offering you a form of entertainment based on strategical thinking rather than time investment (Which I am sure many of you will love).

So please do stop by if you have the time. Who knows maybe you will come to like it as much as I do. :)

Thank you for your time, hope to see you all soon! :)

Oh, and did I mention that the game requires no downloads?

Okay, so here is the story. Right now I am apart of a clan i'd rather not be in. The leader is a power hungry fool. I foolishly created and am managing a website for the clan. As I own it, I want it to move on with me. I would like to offer my service to another clan that is looking to create a professional website. The domain name is knightsofdragon.com. If your interested, please PM me, as I would like to offer you this for free, so long as I remain the website manager and a clan leader.

• 1 month later...

here, a link to that thing i've been working on for ages and procrastinate on so much.

please give criticism, it's very helpful =D

Clicky to go to the thread!

Did you know...

... that when you click on an object in the Construction Skill guide, the materials needed show up in your chat box? (Thanks to adamantcheses!)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, my AirSoftGun club is taking part in a competiton and is close to winning. This is quite important for us, so I would really appeciate you clicking "like" on the link I have posted below. C'mon guys, the competiton ends at 23:59 (so like in exactly 3 hours from now). I am counting on you :) Thanks in advance :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=251743728197733&set=a.251743614864411.59604.120305174674923&type=1&permPage=1

mysig2.png

----TheLair Game!----

"Game isn't dead... You wish!"