Advertise your thing here - all posted elsewhere = removed

Herr

Hey all,

I've just released my RS Slayer Task Manager for Android smartphones. You can find it here in the official Google Play Store (previously known as the Android Market):

https://play.google....eveloper?id=SAA*

RS Slayer Task Manager allows you to easily track your slayer tasks and progress. You can add and delete tasks.

[spoiler=Here are some screenshots]

rsslayertaskmanager main

rsslayertaskmanager New

rsslayertaskmanager main2

rsslayertaskmanager details

Statistics to track profits, average profits, kills, total tasks, etc. are currently under way, as are unique, customized settings.

You can get a head start by downloading the app now by navigating to the Google Play Store, either on your browser, or your Android powered phone.

Regards,

SAA

P.S. It's 100% completely free. No paid version. :)

Edited by Kaida23
moved to the advertisment thread

Have an Android phone? Check out my Runescape apps:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=SAA

Follow my app development Twitter here.

I made a general f2p irc channel and anyone is welcome to join and/or idle in it.

Network - Swiftirc (irc.swiftirc.net)

Channel - #F2P (case-insensitive)

Description - A general channel for f2p, open for all

Moderation - Operator access will be given liberally and arbitrarily, you can do whatever you want

Rules - You will most likely never be banned unless you repeatedly spam or something. If you're not sure whether something is against the rules, it's not.

[spoiler=What is IRC?]Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a protocol for live interactive Internet text messaging (chat) or synchronous conferencing. It is mainly designed for group communication in discussion forums, called channels, but also allows one-to-one communication via private message as well as chat and data transfer, including file sharing.

IRC was created in 1988. Client software is available for every major operating system that supports Internet access. As of April 2011, the top 100 IRC networks served more than half a million users at a time, with hundreds of thousands of channels operating on a total of roughly 1,500 servers out of roughly 3,200 servers worldwide.

-Wikipedia

[spoiler=Using IRC]http://wiki.swiftirc...tle=IRC_Clients

Alternatively, you can go to http://qwebirc.swiftirc.net/ and type #f2p into the channels field to join with your desired nickname.

[spoiler=Setting and using a nickname]http://wiki.swiftirc...?title=NickServ

If you have any other issues you can contact me or visit http://wiki.swiftirc...title=Main_Page

so beautiful and so damn rare

fuuchan.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

As you may know, Runescape sort of lacks a competitive gaming league.

Throughout the last 5 years, the PvP community has diminished greatly, I believe this isn't so much due to updates happening to the game, but through what other games have. Look at all the top MMOs right now, LoL, WoW, CSS, AVA, ect, they all have these huge gaming leagues, with real cash prizes.

Runescape lacks that, and 1v1ing the same people at edgeville everyday gets boring, therefore, what motivation is there for the PvP community to keep playing? Even with a fancy new combat system (which everyone seems to hate).

I believe Runescape lacks a competitive gaming league, and to test this, I have gone and created a league. If it doesn't work, well, we know that it doesn't work with Runescape. But I have dedicated myself to at least giving it a go

Introduction video (Yes I know the audio is quite bad)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpwMthtHmzk

Official Website.

http://www.runeleague.com/

I hope this is alright to upload to the forums. I'm not making any personal gain out of this, there isn't even any advertisements on the website, I am doing this purely for the Runescape community (infact its actually costing me).

Anyone interested in earning cash for playing runescape, I encourage you to go ahead and have a look.

Thanks for your time,

Arctics.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

My name is Jack, I'm currently DJ at Rune.fm it is a RuneScape fansite that is fairly new and we are merging into the community trying to get involved and get noticed. I'm 19 years old I live in USA, my interests are Djing, music production (I use DubTurbo), also photo editing (GFX). I love music and keeps me go through any day without music world seems to be boring to me that's just how I think about it. If you guys want to know more just shoot me a pm. If you want don't forget to check our radio out at www.rune.fm/radio

Thanks alot,

DJ Jorik

Edited by Kaida23
Moved to the Advertisment thread

Let other fansites new or old without a radio on their site use our radio to get our awesome radio out there to more people and also help other fansites give their place something extra to make their experience awesome! -Daniel

I was wondering if tip.it can use our radio?

Thanks,

Jorik

• 1 month later...

http://www.trackscape.nl <-- The newest runescape stat tracker out there, under heavy development and wide open to to suggestions!:)

Visit www.trackscape.nl for RuneScape stat tracking! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, I made the site.

90.png

elnaeth.png

Don't know if anyone reads this, or if this is the right place, but I figured it wasn't worth bumping the creepy thread for. Anyway, I have a creepy Youtube channel, and if you're into that kind of thing, give it a watch. There's not much on there yet, but the videos are made in such a way, and I have enough content stored, that I can start putting out videos rapid-fire when I decide to.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Twitter - @Matt258RS

Twitch - 852ttaM

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've made a bank calculator reminiscent of the Wealth Evaluator except that it only counts items that are tradeable on the GE. It currently supports manual item entry as well as importing bank information from the RS Companion! Admittedly, the import process is somewhat convoluted, but it's as simple as I could possibly make it -- I tried bookmarklets, and every other manner of thing I could think of all to no avail. It also supports saving and loading. No information regarding the calculations is stored on the server (read the privacy information in the About section in the menu)

In the future I will implement a feature that will calculate changes since the last page visit or last GE update. I will also probably implement a way to share you calculations with friends if you so desire. I'm really just looking for some input and suggestions -- especially some styling if anybody has any ideas for that; I'm a functionality over design type guy. However, any suggestions what-so-ever would be very helpful to me. Thanks a lot! -- Metaversal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everybody.

I was on an on and off 'scaper for many years, now completely vacant having grown less fond of the game with the 'improvements' such as EOC, however I still occasionally browse this forum to see how things are going, and just generally read.

I like to think when I was an active poster on this forum I helped some people out, most of which are probably not active on these forums anymore! My old username and RSN was Armourboy05 btw, in case anyone does remember :)

Anyhow, recently I've been wanting to get fitter and decided having a charity based running event would be a good way to go about keeping motivated. I found a local 10k and signed up.

I will be running a 10k in aid for British Heart Foundation on the 5th October

In the U.K. heart attacks are the number one killer, which is why I believe it is vitally important we support the British Heart Foundation charity.

There are two EASY ways to donate if you would like to:

Visit my JustGiving page and donate through multiple methods:
https://www.justgiving.com/Darren-Truman/

OR simply text BHFZ99 followed by your chosen donation amount, examples:
£1
£2
£5
and send the message to 70070

The text donations will simply be added to your monthly phone bill, however if you are not a U.K. resident I believe you will not be able to donate by text message to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, if you would like to leave me a donation please use one of the above options, however big or small it would truly be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Armourboy05
Dazzuh
Darren Truman

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Free Image Hosting Images Never Deleted Unless if you break any of our TOS. All kind of images types are accepted

Register For Free And Get More Benefits

Features:

- Upload multiple pictures at one time
- Create public and private galleries
- Post comments on the images
- Add any image to your favourites
- Our dedicated servers host your images
- Link your photos in websites, email, blogs
- Register an account to manage your files
- Add tags to each of your photos
- Upload private images with password
- Share your images with friends and family