Advertise your thing here - all posted elsewhere = removed

Herr

If you're an avid reader and you enjoy sci-fi/fantasy fiction (which you probably do considering you're a runescape player such as myself) then check out my website The Year 2400. It's an on-going story series with a new installment (basically a small chapter) added each week. So stop by every once in a while to read a great FREE story! http://www.theyear2400.com - the on-going sci-fi/fantasy story series.

Le Créateur is a design blog ran by Sam Wild (/me), showcasing inspiration, offering insights on the creative world and offering resources.

It's regularly updated and I always try to post the best content available to me ;)

http://lecreateur.tumblr.com

le créateur is a design blog, showcasing inspiration, offering insights on the creative world and offering resources.

le créateur is different because it is run by a 14 year old, sam wild, and being so young gives a different perspective on the creative world we all know and love.

august 11, 2009

I think you might want to capitalize a few things: le créateur should be capitalized i think and sam wild should be capitalized

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

http://c3modsquad.freeforums.org/index.php

Greetings from the Caesar 3 Mod Squad! At the CMS forums, we are dedicated to the successful modding of the always classic Caesar 3. What started as a simple request from a user to revamp the game with new graphics turned into a project in its own right, and it has grown to encompass more than just a graphical modification. Sierra shipped the game with no intent of the end-user patching in his own graphics, so no effort was made to ensure that the game data was easily accessible or legible once it was shipped. However, our team has deciphered each piece of code that contains any relevant data about maps, graphics, units, and variables. With this knowledge, we aim to create tools that allows us and other users to modify the game data in any way possible, allowing for full customization of the Caesar 3 game experience over a decade after its release.

Currently, we are able to read any amount of data from any file created or used by the game. For graphics, this includes extracting the building, terrain, and unit sprites and menu graphics. On the technical side, we are able to read and edit any data accessible in game and even some not accessible in game. With this information, we are able to customize a scenario to nearly any extent imaginable- which is much more thorough over the stock map editor. In the future, we hope to be able to create our own careers or even modify game code to completely change the playing experience. Ever wanted a super hard mode? Things such as this are encompassed in our project, and certainly something we look forward to tackling.

So if reading about who we are and what we do enticed you, I encourage you to head over to c3modsquad.freeforums.org for the complete experience. No matter what you bring to the table, you are most certainly welcome in our forums. Maybe you can learn a thing or two- or maybe teach us a thing or two! We humbly invite all newcomers with a warm greeting. Whether you are an experienced programmer, skilled graphics artist, or well-versed loquacious blabber-jaw, feel free to come check us out today!

Best regards,

CMS Team

c3modsquad.freeforums.org

I am the administrator and co-founder (among 7 total) of the group. My name is Crashe on the forums there. Come check us out!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

thesixtyone.com

Basically a much cooler version of Lastfm, which kind of works like a music RPG, if you're into that kind of stuff. I personally love it because it has tonnes of bands I wouldn't normally listen to.

If you sign up, add Langzor as your referrer. ;D

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for doublepost, I hit Quote instead of Edit ^^

Looking for responsible players to run a runescape community fansite blog. Has a nice runescape related design, indexed in most popular search engines and ranked #1 for various keyword operators. Any content you make will and can be found through search engines which will bring more members to your site, signing up and turning it into a community. Has google ads and I'm willing to give ad-share if you have an any publishers account. (e.g. google adsense, adbrite)

It's hosted on a paid service and I'll managed all technical issues for you so you don't have trouble yourselves with site downtime or errors.

PM me on the forums for more details! You don't want to miss this offer.

gors2.gif

*advertises my thing here*

It's in my signature, but half of the time people don't realize it's clickable or never bother to click. XD

LightWithin Productions is, to put it simply: a random blog of random bloggers blogging about random things.

There is a new post almost every day, with something for everyone. Gaming news, a weekly post on Japan's culture and sights, movie reviews, and random...randomocity.

We also have a Twitter (@LightWP), a Facebook fanpage, forums, and podcasts (although we haven't done a podcast in a while)!

So check out LW today, and remember...the cheese stands alone. (And you should visit LW to make sure it's never lonely!)

• 1 month later...

MatureScape Community:

Have you ever wanted to have a mature discussion with other players without dealing with trills, flamers, and spammers? Then this is the community for you.

MSC is a developing community ran by me, Baller Playa, and Sloter from these forums. We wish to provide a mature environment.

So help us get this community started today!

Visit us here today!

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Me and my friends are hosting this online radio station on ubroadcast

it's our first day of doing it and we're doing it

pretty good but we need more viewersss!

http://ubroadcast.com/channel/all_bout_you_radio

Also visit our website at,

http://allaboutyouradio.webs.com

You can request songs and stuff it's pretty cool

Pretty good song choce

Good quality

Please support us guys

KARIN001.png

MatureScape Community:

Have you ever wanted to have a mature discussion with other players without dealing with trolls, flamers, and spammers? Then this is the community for you.

MSC is a developing community run by me, Baller Playa, and Sloter from these forums. We wish to provide a more mature environment.

So help us get this community started today!

Visit us here today!

Lol grammar.

Come to the Off Topic Den!

http://offtopicden.com

The OTD is a friendly, general forum where you can post on a wide range of topics. Our forum is paid for, and is IPB just as Tip.It. Our forums have been up for about a week. In this short time, we've acheived 50 members, and 1500+ posts.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Send me a pm with your email for an invite to lockerz!!!!!!!! Thanks :)

I'm 99% sure that this is not allowed here.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Lockerz is a market research website that asks a question a day in exchange for points towards prizes such as ipods, macbooks, and much more. The only catch is that lockerz is an invite only website.

If you are intrested personal message me ure email here on tipit so i may send u an email invite.

thanks

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

Lockerz is a market research website that asks a question a day in exchange for points towards prizes such as ipods, macbooks, and much more. The only catch is that lockerz is an invite only website.

If you are intrested personal message me ure email here on tipit so i may send u an email invite.

thanks

:wall:

Read the post above yours.