Maxing

Levells

I've got an idea of the methods and xp/hr for several skills, but I wanted to check and see if there were any alternatives and get some clarification on a few things. I am aiming for efficiency.

Woodcutting - arctic pines w/ adze/urns/scrimshaw + full lumberjack (~110k/hr)

Fishing - c2, fish flingers (~80k/hr)

Firemaking - some xp from arctic pines. Rest from book of char, training cave, circus. Worth it to do curly roots w/ adze before 99 wc?

Crafting - water battlestaffs currently, staffs bought daily and from ge. A friend put in an offer for me as well. Any other methods that are close in loss that are viable? I know headresses offer similar gp/xp, but is it worth doing or do they not sell (making it more loss)? (~200k/hr)

Smithing - a few levels from superheating w/ goldsmith gaunts @ con.gold, the rest @ artisan's, addy burial 3 (~250k/hr)

Mining - 4% from mining suit, lava titan/scrimshaw/qh/urns (~100-110k/hr)

Agility - lamps/pendants, effigies, jot.....barb course for rocks, hope for challenges, circus, troll invasion, pengs (~65k/hr) Is there any other source of xp I could possibly use on this?

Thieving - pp or dwarf traders? I don't have a Sotg and haven't done a run to estimate xp/hr yet. Tried traders and went through so many repairs on my gloves of silence in such a short time.... (pp ~150-180k/hr)

Runecrafting - camp the island w/ 2 soul esswraiths and siphon any node? or better to hop between certain islands? (~90k/hr)

As for the scrimshaws, I did buy 1 of each for mining/wc right now. I'll be focusing on making them as soon as I finish cruelty (half there), so it will be a slightly higher bonus in time, if that helps any.

Any particular reason you say blue dhide shields? The buy limit on dhide is quite nice, but the loss is about 4 times greater, around 100m... Any idea how many items or xp/hour I could get with them, to weigh the cost/time saved?

L2GRIMY'SSPREADSHEETS

Already do. He only has dhide bodies. I asked about headresses based on them as well. Your point?

As for warbands, I'll try to look them up when I can remember to. I did do some prior to the recent changes.

He doesn't "only" have d hide bodies. He doesn't have shields, but you can rs wiki dat shit. As for headresses, meh, you can do them if you want.

I already wiki'd the blue shields and mentioned the loss in my previous post. Wiki does not offer items or xp/hr in most cases. I already checked the spreadsheet. Some things are fine in theory but do not work out in reality. Cutting onyx looks like an incredible method of training, yet odds are that it will sell for much less than the med price, creating a large disparity in the expected gp/xp. That is why I'm asking on the practicality of headresses and seeing if perhaps there is something not on the spreadsheets that might work.

Warband mining when possible.

If only the nerf hadn't made warbands a huuuugggge pita and rare to actually get out with supplies unless you are prepared to go all out pker and potentially lose some high value gear.

For crafting and firemaking I'd add do clan citadel weekly cap if you can, both give out pretty decent xp and aren't too slow considering they are free. By no means the top tier of training but free xp at a reasonable speed is always nice. From like 85-ish+ with 3 fealty and a t7 loom crafting can net around 250k xp a week in citadels.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Staffs will take a while, but blue d'hide shields are about 16 gp/xp last i saw. Slightly better if you alch them, however alching = time = money

Staffs on the other hand

600 limit/day

80 from zaff/day

20 from baba yaka/day

= 700 a day, and if your friend does this too, 1400 a day

35000 needed, so 25 days to get the materials. As long as you're fine with that i'd stick to it.

Thieving can be done at monkey knife fighters or thievings guild also. Monkeys are about 260 k xp/hr, thievs guild is about 230 k xp/hr. Guild is a lot more clicking however

Don't do firemaking before woodcutting, I did on my previous account and i ended up with 3 m wasted firemaking xp.

For fishing you can do barb training to break up the monotony of c2 fishing. If i remember correctly barb is about 65-70 k xp/hr

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

For fishing you can do barb training to break up the monotony of c2 fishing. If i remember correctly barb is about 65-70 k xp/hr

To go with this part - do Barbarian Village Fly Fishing with Fish Flingers you can get towards 95-100k/hr.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I've got an idea of the methods and xp/hr for several skills, but I wanted to check and see if there were any alternatives and get some clarification on a few things. I am aiming for efficiency.

Woodcutting - arctic pines w/ adze/urns/scrimshaw + full lumberjack (~110k/hr)

Assuming you want to max dg as well you should be doing this in C2's with fishing.

Fishing - c2, fish flingers (~80k/hr)

This should be done c2, once you're 90+ c2 is closer to 100 k exp/hr. Fish flingers is ~20 k exp/game but there's downtime between games so it ends up being ~100 k exp/hr as well. If you want comp cape or the fishmans outfit definitely do it.

Firemaking - some xp from arctic pines. Rest from book of char, training cave, circus. Worth it to do curly roots w/ adze before 99 wc?

Jadinko lair for this with adze before you do woodcutting.

Crafting - water battlestaffs currently, staffs bought daily and from ge. A friend put in an offer for me as well. Any other methods that are close in loss that are viable? I know headresses offer similar gp/xp, but is it worth doing or do they not sell (making it more loss)? (~200k/hr)

Headdresses aren't generally worth it. Stick with battlestaffs.

Smithing - a few levels from superheating w/ goldsmith gaunts @ con.gold, the rest @ artisan's, addy burial 3 (~250k/hr)

This is pretty much spot on, you can do addy plates if you want instead of artisians but it's about the same exp/hr.

Mining - 4% from mining suit, lava titan/scrimshaw/qh/urns (~100-110k/hr)

This is spot on. If you have juju's already go ahead and use them for slight money at no loss in opportunity cost. It's not worth going out of your way to get juju's though.

Agility - lamps/pendants, effigies, jot.....barb course for rocks, hope for challenges, circus, troll invasion, pengs (~65k/hr) Is there any other source of xp I could possibly use on this?

This is spot on.

Thieving - pp or dwarf traders? I don't have a Sotg and haven't done a run to estimate xp/hr yet. Tried traders and went through so many repairs on my gloves of silence in such a short time.... (pp ~150-180k/hr)

Unless they got nerfed without me knowing about it at 90 with gloves of silence, ardy cape (3), abyssal lurker scrolling you dwarf traders should be the best. I'm unsure if the emissary banner stacks with abyssal lurker's boost but if it does definitely use that. If you have the thieving aura that will help significantly as well. PP until you hit 90 using a regular pharaohs scepter is still good, you get more than enough gold artefacts to pay for the recharges, just remember to do it. MKF aren't good without mousekeys and even then they're a pain in the ass. Blackjacking is the same as PP for exp/hr but much more tedious.

Runecrafting - camp the island w/ 2 soul esswraiths and siphon any node? or better to hop between certain islands? (~90k/hr)

Set a timer and at 8:30 you should start hunting for a blue wizard, turning in runes to the yellow wizard every 10 minutes is 42 k+ exp/hr. Camping the soul esswraiths and keep an eye out for anything that is Shift+ for nodes. You should be able to hit 100 k exp/hr if you get good at yellow wizard hunting and iirc there's a yellow wizard fc that you can use but I cba to find it atm.

As for the scrimshaws, I did buy 1 of each for mining/wc right now. I'll be focusing on making them as soon as I finish cruelty (half there), so it will be a slightly higher bonus in time, if that helps any.

Answers in bold. That should cover everything.

Cheers.

EDIT

D'hide shields are probably worth doing over battlestaffs. At your stats you should be able to hit at least 3-4 m/hr at QBD or glacors. Or barraging GWD. Do that to make cash and spend it on faster training if you want.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword