Return, but goodbye now

Good Day TIF.

I say "good day" because that tends to avoid confusion over time zone differences.

It has been a while. A long while. Maybe not as long as you might think, however.

:D

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Welcome back to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, @jaklumen. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

~Mr. D. V. "Maybe a lunatic just greeted you?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Welcome back, jak! :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Welcome back to the Tip.It (aka: Rune Tips) Community, @jaklumen. Please enjoy your stay, watch out for the lunatics, and come play in the Forum Games! Yes, of course, don't forget to check the rest of things out... LOL! :lol:

~Mr. D. V. "Maybe a lunatic just greeted you?" Devnull

Not too many things have changed since I was last active, really.

Why should I look out for the lunatics? I'm a card-carrying member, with extensive paperwork to prove it. That's no joke.

On a more serious note, I'll just briefly say that I have issues with chronic pain due to back injuries and surgery about 3 years ago (and treatment is still ongoing). Some days it gets the best of me and my posts get a lot more curmudgeonly and grouchy. I am trying to avoid that, but some days I seem to fail. So your patience is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems now the time is just not right. It's time for me to go, and I'm really not sure if and when I will return.

There was some good, but I'm in horrendous physical pain right now, and I just don't have any strength left to deal with the bad.

Goodbye all. Miss me if you wish, but if you don't... oh, I actually probably have a very good idea why. Good luck to anyone that fits that category.

Sorry to see you leave us again so soon. :(

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It seems now the time is just not right. It's time for me to go, and I'm really not sure if and when I will return.

There was some good, but I'm in horrendous physical pain right now, and I just don't have any strength left to deal with the bad.

Goodbye all. Miss me if you wish, but if you don't... oh, I actually probably have a very good idea why. Good luck to anyone that fits that category.

Leaving so soon? :(

Sorry to hear of the pain you're suffering, I hope you get to feeling better. Goodbye.

Wow, that must suck. Take care man, and get better soon :(

@jaklumen, I think those two above me said some of what I would have said, but I'll probably land up re-echoing it below. If you can, please leave us some pointers in the direction of who to mob for wearing you down. I know I'm going to miss you as well, and I hope you'll get better sooner instead of later so you can return and resume enjoying being in the community. I'm rather annoyed that somebody was able to drive you away. :(

~Mr. D. V. "Wishing another classic community member wasn't leaving again..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)