85 SLAYER! W00T!

Sorry to those who couldn't make it, thanks to those who did manage to. So happy now. I did it because there was a 50% chance I could do the party on saturday at 9pm. There will still be a party on saturday at 9pm uk time.

sig5235ro7.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooooooo! Tell me this isn't true.... Arrgh.... Now get to abbys and get 28 whips to drop at your party... :XD: i wanted to be there... rrr.... <.<

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

Ah well, many grats on 85 slayer, after all this time i understand you didn't want to wait more eh? Now get your :thumbsup: up and go get whips for the PURPLE PHAT!

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

Why? :cry:

I didn't even know you were leveling yesterday.. Why didn't you say something?

Well anyway, to late for crying now. Congratz on the final level, you really deserved it after all those months of killing those poor creatures...!

manuvy6.png

A skiller's dream: 99 Smithing - Visit my blog!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Sorry for those who didn't get to see it. I am still having a party on saturday at 9pm though. Ever get 450 exp from a goal you have tried so ahrd for and you will understand how I could not wait a week.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Yeah but the thing is...

I was online...A simple PM would have had me there in under a minute.

I will accept an apology BUT, make sure you will look for me because I would have been in ANY of those level pictures.

Oh and, I'll wait a week, 1exp from 91 :wink: \'

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

You weren't a pmed everyone on my list. No exceptions. You either weren't on when I turned off my chat when I clicked on the lamp or you weren't on then at all.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Ok I understand some people will be mad with me, please understand this, if you spent 7/8 months training a skill non-stop and you had to wait a week to get it... Could you do it? I know I couldn't.

If you are mad at me for not being able to come, talk to me about it, either on PM here or ingame.

Trojann2, cya, your not worth the effort. I invited you and asked you if you were sure you didn't wanted to come numerous times. Just keep away from me, my threads and my posts, I will do the same for you.

Guys, if you backstab me, don't expect to be forgiven easily. Talk to me about it while acting calm and I will talk to you.

Thanks,

Btw, I smell like lynx. What cool shower gel!

sig5235ro7.jpg

Ok I understand some people will be mad with me, please understand this, if you spent 7/8 months training a skill non-stop and you had to wait a week to get it... Could you do it? I know I couldn't.

If you are mad at me for not being able to come, talk to me about it, either on PM here or ingame.

Trojann2, cya, your not worth the effort. I invited you and asked you if you were sure you didn't wanted to come numerous times. Just keep away from me, my threads and my posts, I will do the same for you.

Guys, if you backstab me, don't expect to be forgiven easily. Talk to me about it while acting calm and I will talk to you.

Thanks,

Btw, I smell like lynx. What cool shower gel!

rofl at the lynx, and its alright bia, i wouldnt be able to wait a week for that either lol :)

and i have to ask,

phr33 wh1p p10x?

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Sorry for those who didn't get to see it. I am still having a party on saturday at 9pm though. Ever get 450 exp from a goal you have tried so ahrd for and you will understand how I could not wait a week.

that explains a lot. i was thinking... :-k ...i thought it was.... #-o .. and then this post :!: explained a lot