Ascension Crossbows

Th e Doctor

I'm curious to know if anyone has any drop rates on the signets/keystones. I'm trying to figure out if I value my time at 4 mil per hour if it's better to DiY to get the pair or to just grind the cash and buy them.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Here are my results:

t48ImV1.jpg

Keys Used/Purchased just means keys "used", but includes keys I lost to deaths. Percent of keys used total is just a percentage of how many used on that boss, vs. everyone else. Same thing with costs. 27m from non signet loot :o

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Note, that table is from before they corrected the problem that signets didn't drop if the drop pile was on a grating (or so I believe), which has been corrected.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Keystones are definitely not hard to get. In 1 unicorn of fighting I always get 1+ though average is ~3.5

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Note, that table is from before they corrected the problem that signets didn't drop if the drop pile was on a grating (or so I believe), which has been corrected.

#-o

Oy vey, don't remind me.

^^ That's a good point, I forgot to mention that. When I killed them I swear I was one of several victims to the glitch. But yes, there were two glitches. 1) The signet would not drop immediately, but instead would drop a few seconds after, and wouldn't show up on minimap. 2) When killed over a grate, the signet would not appear. Apparently it literally fell through the grate.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

DERP

edited out nonsense.

So it's cheaper to make them yourself possibly.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

DERP

edited out nonsense.

So it's cheaper to make them yourself possibly.

Just make sure you have a lot/can make a lot of extra money, as you cannot 'cash in' your drops until you finally make the crossbow.

Personally, I wouldn't bother as it's very susceptible to bad luck, and you will pretty much need to earn most of the money required to outright buy an ascension crossbow in the first place, in order to pay for keys+dcbow and supplies.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

so is it worth trying to get keys from slay tasks and trying to kill the boss? or could someone link me to a guide? im lost here lol.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

so is it worth trying to get keys from slay tasks and trying to kill the boss? or could someone link me to a guide? im lost here lol.

In general I would save the keys till you have large quantities of them, then use them...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

N

Only if farming keys is your highest income. If you have like 400m+, you should buy keys and kill the bosses for your slayer task.