Items to flip

Voldmort0

Do resources, or godwars pieces.

(bones, runes, logs, etc are pretty good)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nex item sets are pree' beasty too 500k a flip and if you go by the 2/4 limit you'll be getting 1m per item.

with 50m you can do virtus and pernix every 4 hours if done correctly and thats 6m every 4 hours. :)

Runescape is a haven..

I'm sorry, but to this question there's only one possible reply: Anything that is good won't be shared, and what is shared is common sense.

The best advice I can give you is find a niche item or your own corner in the market, and go from there.

• Like 1

KOCairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

I'm sorry, but to this question there's only one possible reply: Anything that is good won't be shared, and what is shared is common sense.

The best advice I can give you is find a niche item or your own corner in the market, and go from there.

Nex items are shared and there good, them being shared is what makes them flippable. also finding your own things can be a massive downfall if not careful or just unlucky.

Runescape is a haven..

Nex items are shared and there good, them being shared is what makes them flippable. also finding your own things can be a massive downfall if not careful or just unlucky.

I wouldn't classify Nex items as good at all. Rule of thumb, if an item has a price check FC it's useless.

KOCairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

Kocairna.png

I wouldn't classify Nex items as good at all. Rule of thumb, if an item has a price check FC it's useless.

so your saying a reliable 1m profit on each item isn't good?

Runescape is a haven..

so your saying a reliable 1m profit on each item isn't good?

I think you missed the point of his quote. Think about the real world. First time investor usually go to Mutual Fund and invest in government bonds; those are good because it diversify their portfolio and while well established institutions like the United State or Britain may go down a credit rating, they won't default. But that's common sense. But if you engage in inside trading (illegal) or are able to get in on an emerging industry or new company that has something to make them a first mover and strong market power, you won't share that info until everyone knows about it; think Apple computers before it became Apple, Kodak early on, or Boeing before Airbus came into the scene.

TL;DR: Your 1m profit on Nex is just about what everyone gets because the profit on Nex is shared. In other words, you are investing in a "Mutual Funds" or "Government Bond" like item...

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

The economy is still in a whirlpool due to recent changes, some of which were not announced and not predictable (too many of them were, actually).

The only items with flat (or roughly flat) prices are either those traded in large volumes (think 'Most Traded'), those completely not traded or those who have already deviated from guide price so much that you cannot buy (sell) for 5x (0.2x) the guide price.

Other items seem to be inside the whirlpool, where arbitrage (flipping) is not possible by definition: you gain gp from longing a clearly rising item or shorting a clearly falling one.

Unfortunately for you, most flatlining items are "shared": you will not make any decent gp out of them, because it is the flipping itself (in the wider context) that allows you to make that money by flipping.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

I tend to make 3-5mil doing drygores and ascention every 4 hours....and that has a FC and RSOF post.... does the trick for me. I do understand your point though about the wider spectrum etc. We all think we are making a killing when in reality an elite group of people above all of us are selling those items to us for much bigger margins.

peever142.png