Runescape Pre-EOC

karnsy81

I don't like how EOC made a lot of things easier to do than before.

pre-eoc.. missed a prayer switch on a jad? LOL GF NOOB

post-eoc.. missed a prayer switch on jad? totally intentional, just haled 50% my hp.

or another way.. LOL only hit me for 1k.

I've fought Jad quite a few times and never found him hard (pre-EoC). Tormented demons were harder, in my opinion, pre-EoC than Jad ever was.

Though I do agree that there's more staying power for the most part, but I like that and think that's a good thing. I couldn't stand grinding KC and then killing the boss a handful of times. Spending half the time getting there doesn't fit my play style. I only play an hour max, and spending half that just to get to a boss/prepare for a boss is absurd (hence why I've never gone to Nex, KK, or Vorago).

ozXHe7P.png

The idea they don't have current backups is silly, but what the most likely thing is that they're formatted different to the old 2007 ones were. There may be incremental backups, backing up only what changes were made so a rollback can be done in the event of an issue - but without saving the entire game state every single time.

But no, not interested in old pre EOC. Boring.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I suppose pre-eoc isn't what I 100% want, I loved the simplicity of the old combat system. I like the new updates and such, I just dislike the newer, and more complicated, combat system.

And this is the problem at the root of these requests, we all have our own little slice of heaven so even with referendums (such as 07 sees), there are still going to be people who are missing out as it were.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

If anyone else just a bit curious how they would port over some of the newer bosses to non-eoc? KK, Vorago, other things?

What would ports gear and t90 weapons be on post eoc?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum