Worth coming back?

Vann

I quit RS back in march and really quit playing the game 2 years before (only played to gamble). Being out of school and working I find I have a lot of free time at night and with GTA getting old I need something to do. I want to know if RS3 is worth giving a shot or if I should come back to play OS. Before gambling took ahold of me I loved the game and hope i can find the love I once had. RS is the only game to keep me coming back for 12 years now.

Any suggestions will be helpful. And can't wait to see all my tiffer friends again!

Peace,

Vann

first off, this depends on whether or not you're really against EoC. you're gonna have to get your feet wet if you want to do anything useful. personally, i like it more than the old system, but everybody's got opinions, and of course it's not perfect, but you'll have to decide that for yourself.

secondly, it looks like you used to be in a gambling clan, but that's outlawed now, so you'll have to get rid of that

thirdly, if you're excited about really, really crazy shit going down and the god wars raging, then by all means jump in

lastly, because bonds were introduced, you can probably use some of your piles of wealth to buy em for membership rather than actually pay for it. yep.

8f14270694.jpg

I guess but you will have to deal with the people you may have not paid out to fully in your dicing days

What's this supposed to mean? I always paid everyone out.

Not the place for an argument re: glambling.

However. I must say - only you can decide if it is worth dumping more time into the game -aand which one to do it in. If it were a choice strictly between the two (07-RS3) I'd say, you may as well give RS3 a shot. Even if you don't end up staying, my understanding is that an 07 membership comes with that. So should you decide "Nah, the game has progressed too much" etc etc etc etc, then just head over to OSRS to recapture the glory days.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Buy a bond. Redeem for 14 days of P2P. Play 7 days of RS and 7 days of OSRS. Then decide whether you want to come back to either of the versions of the game.

People on TIF who still play will tell you reasons to play, people who don't play will tell you reasons not to play. Only you can really make up your mind about whether you still enjoy the game.

Hey OTM <3.

I still have 2 months of membs from buying Gold last year. Played both for 30 mins each tonight and rs3s GUI was eeeek. And 07 is just so slow starting over with no levels :(

Long time no see :p

I'd some come back to rs3 if you think you can get into PvM (as it's the 'main' moneymaker nowdays)

Vorago is the latest boss, and it's got some pretty revolutionary mechanics, but I'd say stick to lower end bosses until you have a rough idea of how abilities work/when to use them effectively.

As for interface setups, if you have a 1080p screen and play at the resolution, take a look at my one, it works pretty well for all-round gameplay, though takes some getting used to.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Low C... Ima say no to WoW. Tried it and couldn't get into it. I have GW2 and D3 if you ever wanna get on those and play around.

Ambler I posted on your blog. I'll get some more info on PvM set ups once I get my 200m I lent to a friend when I quit.

Guest Smelly Paws

Buy a bond. Redeem for 14 days of P2P. Play 7 days of RS and 7 days of OSRS. Then decide whether you want to come back to either of the versions of the game.

People on TIF who still play will tell you reasons to play, people who don't play will tell you reasons not to play. Only you can really make up your mind about whether you still enjoy the game.

This. 

I don't understand why people post "should I come back?".  Either do it or don't and make your own mind. Come on, you're a big boy who can make his own decisions.