How Do YOU Pronounce Ardougne?

pennywise

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent a query to Jagex about this. Here's what I got:

Hi Nanosauromo,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Customer Support.

At Jagex we always aim to respond to every message we receive from our players individually and as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, due to the massive growth in popularity of Runescape and the increasing number of queries that brings, we are not able to offer you a personal response this time.

We are now answering more queries than ever before and we are constantly increasing the size of our customer support unit.

We are also massively improving our system in order to answer much quicker than before.

The new system will be up to speed very soon, and this will allow us to offer a personal response to ALL your queries.

Furthermore, RuneScape.com has a wealth of information available to players whether it be Technical, Billing or Game related and more often than not you will

find the answer here. Using the FAQ section, for instance, will probably help you to find the answer to your problem.

If, after looking at the website, you are still unable to locate the required answer then please resubmit your query and we will do our utmost to answer it

as quickly as possible.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for not being able to offer a personal response at this time and, once again, I would like to ensure you

that this will no longer happen.

I would in addition like to thank you for your continued support in RuneScape and wish you the best of luck within the game.

Sincerely,

RuneScape Customer Support

On 16th February 2006 you sent us the following:

For a long time people at tip.it have been unable to figure out one thing in runescape: How the heck do you pronounce "Ardounge"?

~~~

Pfft. Not only did they give me an autoreply, the kept changing between I and We. Who do they think they are, Gollum?[/img]

Is this really 15 pages of "how to pronounce"? Is there any flame wars or anything like that? Or is the REALLY 15 pages of pronounciation suggestions? lol

I say it Ardy. :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Is this really 15 pages of "how to pronounce"? Is there any flame wars or anything like that? Or is the REALLY 15 pages of pronounciation suggestions? lol

I say it Ardy. :P

Nope no flame wars of any kind, purely pronounciatian suggestions :P