IAmA Stormy Day - Construct

Pole (Melee)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which method should I use to finish melee?

• General Graardor (450k?)
    • Airuts (350k + prayer?)
    • Orks (40-hour afk sessions)
    • HMDG (old efficient) reborn warriors huehue too much xp
    • Cauldron (old efficient)
    • Buy spins for training dummies
    • Slayer (pls no)
    • Other? Reply.

confirming what's been common sense for years to me :^)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Lava Strykewyrms are actually not terrible.

I was there using up my melee brawlers. Drygores + Bandos + shawk boots + brawler gloves. Was getting between 115-120 kph, with banking ashes with yak. 

Melee strategy is to use bad abilities with pray mage for 6 attacks when it has its 50% dmg reduction active, and then swap to soulsplit and use 3 high-damage basics. It will then drag you, run back to your starting location and use both thresholds. Not worth using zerk because of high damage taken, as well as the 50% damage reduction at start of kill.

This is about 215k slay xp/hr with at least a 2m profit without even counting other drops. With other drops, it came out to about a 4m profit per hour. 

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

100% legitimately obtained

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Miss Lioness! Did you get P-Mod yet?

I doubt that I'll get P-mod over this, and if they do offer it, it won't happen anytime soon. Especially seeing there is usually a long trajectory for anyone whom potentially can become a P-mod. It is all explained here: http://[Use Quick Find Code]/a=13/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?254,255,516,65680610

And even if I get offered P-mod, I am not sure if I would take it.

EDIT: And I know it is probably meant as a joke ;).

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Why do people even care? I knew about what Tim was up to for months and I didn't care in the least about it. Someone told me once, and I was like "Oh.", and I moved on with my scaping. It seems other people here were just obsessed with it and on an unending campaign to get him banned.

This is 2015, a time when Jagex openly celebrates certain bug abusers on Twitter/Twitch (so long as they're famous), meanwhile others buy mounds of bonus experience with real life money through microtransactions (which is no less an unfair advantage than botting), and you guys are upset that someone was botting? Please. Under these circumstances, 'integrity of the game' or 'unfair advantage' are meaningless concepts. All I see is a bunch of people with petty jealousy. I've have never botted (or even come close to doing so or even thinking about it.), and I couldn't care less that there are other people out there doing it or buying bonus experience with spins. I play the game because I enjoy it, not because of what others are up to. Things like this are of no concern to me, and it really shouldn't concern anyone else either, unless you're someone who is writhing with envy that someone got virtual experience on a game with a bot. I don't care about people who bot any more than I care about people who do microtransactions to get unfair advantages. I have seen all sorts players get away with all sorts of things, I'm way past the point of caring.

While Tim should have had more common sense and humility not to brag about his gains, he was still a long time and generally well-liked member of this community. I would never snitch on someone like that over something so monumentally stupid as petty jealousy. "Oh, no, there's someone out there cheating to get virtual levels on a game where you can use real life wealth to cheat anyways. Unless Jagex bans him, the game is completely ruined for me!" That's basically the mentality of some people, and it's just so silly, and frankly quite embarrassing.

• Like 1

Why do people even care? I knew about what Tim was up to for months and I didn't care in the least about it. Someone told me once, and I was like "Oh.", and I moved on with my scaping. It seems other people here were just obsessed with it and on an unending campaign to get him banned.

This is 2015, a time when Jagex openly celebrates certain bug abusers on Twitter/Twitch (so long as they're famous), meanwhile others buy mounds of bonus experience with real life money through microtransactions (which is no less an unfair advantage than botting), and you guys are upset that someone was botting? Please. Under these circumstances, 'integrity of the game' or 'unfair advantage' are meaningless concepts. All I see is a bunch of people with petty jealousy. I've have never botted (or even come close to doing so or even thinking about it.), and I couldn't care less that there are other people out there doing it or buying bonus experience with spins. I play the game because I enjoy it, not because of what others are up to. Things like this are of no concern to me, and it really shouldn't concern anyone else either, unless you're someone who is writhing with envy that someone got virtual experience on a game with a bot. I don't care about people who bot any more than I care about people who do microtransactions to get unfair advantages. I have seen all sorts players get away with all sorts of things, I'm way past the point of caring.

While Tim should have had more common sense and humility not to brag about his gains, he was still a long time and generally well-liked member of this community. I would never snitch on someone like that over something so monumentally stupid as petty jealousy. "Oh, no, there's someone out there cheating to get virtual levels on a game where you can use real life wealth to cheat anyways. Unless Jagex bans him, the game is completely ruined for me!" That's basically the mentality of some people, and it's just so silly, and frankly quite embarrassing.

tldr [bleep] this game and time to play RSC rite 

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Cheating is cheating.  That's all I'm gonna say about that....

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Spongebob-gif-popcorn.gif

Snitching out on a fellow community member over something so trivial in an attempt to get P-Mod is a pretty low move.

Look I don't want to argue the toss here but you have to remember who you're talking about. 

Etc

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

wut hopend here :(

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.