Bossing GP/HR and prereqs

Maxingmck

So I maxed and now I want to get enough money for nex sets/asc etc. Currently I have drygores and about 50m to work with, I want to know if anyone has a link to a guide of every boss and its gp hr or something so I know what is best for me to do since I havent bossed since QBD came out. Also I have all of the ports armor

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I don't think a guide like that exists.

You have QBD and DKS as best solo moneymakers now, with drygores. I think most other bosses are best done with ascensions/seismics (Barrows 2, Vorago, Nex), although duo Nex with drygores is an option. KK might be good money too, I don't know.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

QBD is roughly 6m/h (even more infact) with the recent changes to RXB and the subsequent price explosion for royal pieces. I will edit in a guide at a later time if I am able to find one, however it is exceptionally easy now (EoC etc etc), requires very little learning and provides consistent cash.

At last discussion, I think it was estimated that DKS sit at about 5m/h. Definitely more challenging (although still pretty simple) than QBD, and much less consistent (having made several 10m+ profit hours, and then several hours <2m) in regards to cash. Both, completed on slayer if that at all concerns you.

Aiel made an extensive DKS guide that should keep you going.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Now what all would I need to start kk/vorago/nex/ROTS effectively

Depends if you plan to go with forums teams, clan teams, and what size teams.

trio nex: Torva and dry gores with death lotus and ccbs. 

Duo nex: Not sure anymore, haven't nexed much since mage pray, so I'm sure someone else will help you with this.

Vorago 6-8 man: It'd be hard to find a forums team without at least tectonic, seismic singularity, and viand or ascensions and sirenic. If you join a PvM clan (such as the one I'm in shameless plug.) You can find teams with lower requirements. 

ROTS: Dual virtus or ascensions minimum. 

swansowrw.png

Perfect_Wave.png

Here are some estimates of the bosses I've tracked based on my experience:

QBD - 8m/h (torva/drygores/steel titan)

Rorarius - 4-5m/h (RCB/pernix)

ROTS (without shield drop) - 9-10m/h (sea singer/vwand/book)

Armadyl GWD (was going for all armadyl items) - 5-6m (RCB/pernix)

Saradomin GWD (was going for seasonal, no hilt) - 4-5m/h (full virtus/wand/book OR full torva/drygores)

Nex (really depends on luck) - 5-20m+ I say 20m+ because I get alot of boot/glove drops (ACB/drygores/tetsu)

KK (really depends on luck) - 5-10m+ You can get extremely lucky or not so lucky (like me).  (tribrid PoP armour/vwand/book/drygores/ACB)

I only do PvM with friends and I don't use seismics, so drygores/virtus is still within your budget. These should an approximate on what you would expect from these bosses (but don't expect those figures everytime :P).

One thing that hasn't been mention is Tormented Demons. Before the global cool down was removed it was possible to get 100ish kph. Limbs are supposedly 1 in 300 and at a current price of 21.9m thats 7+m an hour. I'm not sure what claws are going for at the mo either but I think they're worth something at the moment. 

EDIT: Void, CS and a Royal crossbow are a good set up. Drygores are also very good.

rohanlord.png

One thing that hasn't been mention is Tormented Demons. Before the global cool down was removed it was possible to get 100ish kph. Limbs are supposedly 1 in 300 and at a current price of 21.9m thats 7+m an hour. I'm not sure what claws are going for at the mo either but I think they're worth something at the moment. 

EDIT: Void, CS and a Royal crossbow are a good set up. Drygores are also very good.

Claws aren't worth so much anymore, they rose to 12M rapidly after the update but soon declined so best off camping TD's for limbs. If you do mange to get some claws probably best off to wait till spec update comes out and i'm sure they'll rise up again.

Runescape is a haven..