For some reason your signature is broken for me tranqilnub

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I think my vote for 70m+ thieving should count for like 10 votes

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• 3 weeks later...

It isn't her quitting the game because she wants to, but due to work I heard.

The best of luck with it Steph <3.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

nooooes, oh well good luck with life stuffs

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Yea I plan on returning them, the person they belong isn't on when I am, only reason I've been logging in lately

I could pass it on, if you want. I am pretty on all day. So you don't need to worry about that then and can focus completely on your real life stuff =3! That is if you want to do this ;).

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Yea I plan on returning them, the person they belong isn't on when I am, only reason I've been logging in lately

I could pass it on, if you want. I am pretty on all day. So you don't need to worry about that then and can focus completely on your real life stuff =3! That is if you want to do this ;).

Nah I've contacted them out of rs and I'll only give it to them or another person they designate :P

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Nah I've contacted them out of rs and I'll only give it to them or another person they designate :P

Okay =3! Hope it works out.

Account Help

• 1 month later...