J a me s, Le Ronk 2 Hurdcurr Ironmon: Maxed!!!!!

James

Hi

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Sup.

The BXP from hati and skoll this year was pretty disappointing (not sure if it was nerfed for ironmen, but I don't think so).

Over the last weekend, I got quest cape, 92 prayer (soul split! still going for 95 though), and as gwyn very eloquently pointed out I have somehow got up to rank 3 on the hardcore hiscores. :D Dunno if rank 2 is catch-up-to-able, but we shall see. My university class load this semester seems a bit light compared to my last one, so that should mean more time to play RS, hooray and all that good stuff.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Sup.

The BXP from hati and skoll this year was pretty disappointing (not sure if it was nerfed for ironmen, but I don't think so).

Over the last weekend, I got quest cape, 92 prayer (soul split! still going for 95 though), and as gwyn very eloquently pointed out I have somehow got up to rank 3 on the hardcore hiscores. :D Dunno if rank 2 is catch-up-to-able, but we shall see. My university class load this semester seems a bit light compared to my last one, so that should mean more time to play RS, hooray and all that good stuff.

Wow james im really proud of you

wasn't there some girlfriend at some point you were going to spend more time with

rip.

i guess u didnt know that they live in different states.

;c

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Yeah, I spent all of christmas break living with her, but unfortunately due to financial reasons we can't attend university in the same state.

And thanks mere c:

• 2 weeks later...

blog title updated due to popular demand

I'm drunk and I've gotten a lot of levels recently so that's cool but I really hate hunter

I got sceptre of the gods from pyramid plunder :OOOOOOOOO 3/4 black ibis now too

My goals are 99 slay and idk just random xp.

i love these updates they're so enthusiastic and not forced

• Like 1

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

i love these updates they're so enthusiastic and not forced

rip

i tried to shame james at priff today. I told people he plays runescape while driving.

what they don't know is how right I probably am.

whats that james

you actually care about your studies enough to put rs aside

teach me how to not be addicted

What he didn't tell you is that he never goes to any of his classes, because they don't exist. Thus, at no point is he not on Runescape, because at no point is time during, or between a class.

• Like 1

my mind just exploded

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I... don't know how to respond to that.

On a serious note, though, my studies are going extremely well. First wave of exams were thoroughly dominated. 

As far as RS goes, I'm like 170 Kree'arra kills without a unique drop WTF? All on aviansie slayer tasks, of course. ATM, I spend my days doing hefin agility during hefin VOS, harmonized coal during trae VOS, and mostly slayer at any other times. As indicated by my main having nearly 200m slay, I am a big fan of slaying. Best skill by far. Probably going to go well past 99 slay before I max just cuz. 

Oh, one major thing is I got pack yak yesterday. Pretty awesome. Also blood nihils are incredibly helpful for airut tasks, highly recommend using them over steel titan. Although, I might switch to pack yak now to bank the airut bones instead of bonecrushing w/ demonhorn necklace...

• Like 1