The Greatest Clans of All Time

FooK-A-Ji

Right, so at this current moment there are hundreds of clans, in these hundreds of clans there are hundreds of 99 hp'ers, these clans are all strong. Meaning they are of no significance as they are not exciting anymore.

Being bored I wish to jot down a few clans who managed to build a rep so strong that it linguires in our minds. The bonds in these clans were exceptionally strong.

The Wanderers = Probably the strongest clan of all time, managed to maintain both honor and strength at all times. Phillip as always was a bummer to talk to on the boards, being the negative poo he always has been hehe, other than that everyone in Wands has always been respective, clever, polite and good pkers. Clan Wands means of taking things on were always ethical, meaning they didn't always come out on top of every situation, but honor was always maintained. This is why the name goes down through history.

Brotherhood Of Steel (B.o.S) = A purely russian clan, consisting mainly of pures or nearly pures, amongst others D E A D L Y , the highest level pure plate ever, Russ An, one of the best pkers , also the first to slay the only 99 hper at the time (Zonghui) while only being 88 hp himself. Russ An is also pure. BOS remains undefeated, as the clan no longer exists, but at the time not even Wands at full strength would have been able to withstand the forcewave brought upon them when 20-25 EXTREMELY ORGANIZED beyond organization ever seen before on RS came their way.

If you didnt know Russian you didnt have a clue wdf was going on. I personally had a beef going on with the russians at a certain point, it resulted in 18 people logging onto my bk maze server and eliminating me,. It was a mere show of strength. What they lacked in ethics and honor they made up for in victory on the battlefield. Many russians were blaimed for pinging, but this was never validated.

Gladz a.k.a The Gladiatorz = One of the largest clans on RS ever, all were accepted if you were above a certain level, there were ranks, dozens of generals with their own Gladz armies, meaning this clan was ALWAYS out in some way pking.

The Sabres = A notable thing about this was, if you wanted in, you had to have "Sabre" in your name, now you could tell this clan was big and i mean BIG, cuz every 10th person on RS had "Sabre" in their name.

The Messiahs = High skilled pk'ers (with req of "Messiah" in name) specialized in ranging. The most known member is most likely Messiah 10. The Messiahs were strong both together or fighting on their own. Jokes on the forums were running that all messiahs were crossdressers IRL, as it was a requirement to wear female armor skirts instead of leggings. Many people started hating armor skirts simply because of the Messiahs.

Green Gestapo/ BDK (Black Dragon Knights) = Run by Who Da Best, whoever was let into this clan was usually labelled a bad person, scammers, loggers, pingers, bug abusers and trashtalkers, they had it all, but they also had strength, their members were high and medium high levelled, meaning they could back up the smack they talked.

Thats it for now :)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think one of the strogest clans of all time was Runescape Empire i think it was called it was based back in classic but it ddint last long sicne requiremtns were thrrew the roof storgnest players of the time atleast durign that time but thne msot of them ended up quitting.

also some of you might recognize E.A.R.T.H. not sure what it stood for but it was literaly the largest clan of all time sicne they had liek no combat requiremtns and anyone could join but it was pretty inactive.

i think one of the strogest clans of all time was Runescape Empire i think it was called it was based back in classic but it ddint last long sicne requiremtns were thrrew the roof storgnest players of the time atleast durign that time but thne msot of them ended up quitting.

also some of you might recognize E.A.R.T.H. not sure what it stood for but it was literaly the largest clan of all time sicne they had liek no combat requiremtns and anyone could join but it was pretty inactive.

EARTH was started by Viii Edea and Flex10, but it was not a clan, it was an Alliance of clans.

And HI EMP :P

Sabres

Black Dragon Knights

Runescape Mob

Runescape Dinasty

Damage Inc.

Devils

Zeonic Force

The Empire/Empire of Honor

Dark Slayers

'The'

Gladz

These are the clans that have made a lasting impression in my mind in forms of strength, dominance, and power. Whether those three characterstics constitute as being "great" is a matter of opinion.

blacksignaturewn1.png

Back from Jail Fook? :o.

ya gimme free st00f ehehe

bet you got inthere for begging to much irl :x

Hehe long time no see ;) nice list you made :P

still got a pic where i fragged j00 haha :wink:

Blacknights

'The'

Gladz

Wanderers

Sabres

Clan Jaguar

Zeonicforce

The Untouchables (the one lead by Neo Kirby)

ANy clan that exsisted in runescape classis, and is still around today, in my opinion, is great.

Im sure theres more but these are the clans that have left a lasting imprint in my brain.

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

Gladz a.k.a The Gladiatorz = One of the largest clans on RS ever, all were accepted if you were above a certain level, there were ranks, dozens of generals with their own Gladz armies, meaning this clan was ALWAYS out in some way pking.

gladz crashed one of our wars they called it a "run-in"

only...they only killed us?

Jain_Charin.png

1. Gladz

2. 'The'

3. RSD (original, not the new one)

4. DI (They have been number one for two years basicly (1/3 or runescape's life basicly)

5. ZF (they couldn't beat DI at their prime when DI was at their low point :lol: )

Sabres

'The'

Gladz

BDK

Rsmob

Razors

Death Corpz

RSD

DI

<3 Cj

His list is good but three more clans belong there. BK (Biased, but I think if RsMob is on there then we should be as well), Messiahs, and MK (as much as I hated them, they fit the mold)

Zeonic Force is actually the strongest clan which is dead right now

Old Silent Assasins would murder them, so long as they did not train while they were dead.

OLD Sa Vs ZF at there strongest peak?

ZF would of won....

No way, SA had about a level 115 combat average while ZF had a 110? They both had about the same amount of members, and if anything SA had more. SA could easily have knocked DS off of number one (or if you consider DI number one then whatever, its not the point) but they just could not get any wars based on mass recruitment and a poor reputation. If you give a level 3 enough time to train, eventually he will be better than the retired level 120, which is what we can whitness here. ZF's dominance was much more farther reaching and also lasted longer than SA's for it's time period. I do not think SA was ever a "great" clan but I do believe they prove Stunner's comment wrong.

Also I bet old TD would give them a run for their money.

blacksignaturewn1.png

No way, SA had about a level 115 combat average while ZF had a 110? They both had about the same amount of members, and if anything SA had more. SA could easily have knocked DS off of number one (or if you consider DI number one then whatever, its not the point) but they just could not get any wars based on mass recruitment and a poor reputation. If you give a level 3 enough time to train, eventually he will be better than the retired level 120, which is what we can whitness here. ZF's dominance was much more farther reaching and also lasted longer than SA's for it's time period. I do not think SA was ever a "great" clan but I do believe they prove Stunner's comment wrong.

Also I bet old TD would give them a run for their money.

SA? never heard of SA. Clan that doesn't live for over a year doesn't 'exist' in my book

EDIT: opps seems they do exist and they seem to not last even half year

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?