The Greatest Clans of All Time

FooK-A-Ji

Although you're probably right about what the people mean, Drave's clan is definitely worthy of this list. I remember getting my wagon kicked as a Syndicate (BK, Gladz, Sabres, etc) member when we fought you guys (I'll assume you were an RSD member?)

Oh well all that is opinion. I was RSD for a time after Livin re-opened it but that was before RS2 came out.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

di

NO ONE, not even bdk (the other super clan from rsc 2002-2003, led by robin hood and zar family 2, first major clan with an 80 hp requirement, I was a friend of zar and robin and got in with 75 hp, 80 mage and 80+ thieving) makes clans and small pk groups entirely switch servers just to avoid them except damage incorporated. all the high levels want to be in it, it's brilliantly run, all of the members are through and through experienced pkers with nothing to gain except kill others, and their forums have even become a community of its own with over one million posts.

cant beat it.

di

NO ONE, not even bdk (the other super clan from rsc 2002-2003, led by robin hood and zar family 2, first major clan with an 80 hp requirement, I was a friend of zar and robin and got in with 75 hp, 80 mage and 80+ thieving) makes clans and small pk groups entirely switch servers just to avoid them except damage incorporated. all the high levels want to be in it, it's brilliantly run, all of the members are through and through experienced pkers with nothing to gain except kill others, and their forums have even become a community of its own with over one million posts.

cant beat it.

:?

People dont switch servers because they fear Di,they switch because they dont want a fight a battle in which Di will not stop returning.

There is only about 10 true experienced pkers in Di,a few of which retired already.Unless you call experienced calling more and more people in a p2p fight until they win.

As for the forums,its a great community,however dont ignore the fact that it is biased in many ways :wink:

di

cant beat it.

I know many high levels who would hate being in DI. I don't believe they can PK, their strength in numbers is the only advantage DI has which has the appearance of them being 'good pkers', maybe some of them are but that's yet to be seen as I haven't seen one of them solo PK before in-game or through pics or videos.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

People dont switch servers because they fear Di,they switch because they dont want a fight a battle in which Di will not stop returning.

Yep, DI is not hard to beat the first time around. Its the third and fourth time when it starts to dawn on you that they are not going to stop until they have won.

blacksignaturewn1.png

FOOK A JI! *gasp*

Greatest clans..

The Rs Waffles

Blacknights

'THE'

Gladz

Golden Helms :P

Sabres

Clan Jaguar

Zeonic Force

Yep, DI is not hard to beat the first time around. Its the third and fourth time when it starts to dawn on you that they are not going to stop until they have won.

haha yeh no doubt. they just keep coming and coming and coming. :-P

mysig11sv5.png

di

cant beat it.

:?

There is only about 10 true experienced pkers in Di,a few of which retired already.Unless you call experienced calling more and more people in a p2p fight until they win.

As for the forums,its a great community,however dont ignore the fact that it is biased in many ways :wink:

lol its not really fair to compare BDK and DI, Having fought both numerously in my time. If your baseing this on strength (which excuse my perceived arrogance, but if your compareing these 2 clans as the best ever then your baseing it on strength rather then the other aspects which make a clan great) BDK while they were functioning were UNBEATABLE, thats it..you just didn't beat them. Yes Di is highly successful in the wild but they have never had the strength to beat as many clans as BDK did the day they took on the last alliance lol.

Di has had far more success as far as staying power, no doubt there, BDK was led by a couple of the biggest rejects in the history of the clan world in Zar and Robin, quite frankly making up rules that leaders can pk their own members who are training in wild if they are training in the place a leader wants to train is destined to end up a train wreck lol.

You could also attribute Di's staying power however to the fact that people are just more dependant on each other in the rs2 wild. In rsc single combat between 2 ppl, yea there were rangers and mages but its not like anyone ever used those 2 wasted skills in that era. RS2 forces more dependancy on the clan then rsc ever did (hey a single person could run into an entire clan and not be killed by them on rsc) Its less about the individual egos now and more about the group which has been a benifital thing for DI and i think in general all clans and it has really helped their staying power. You'll never again here about a single rpker dominating both sides of a war by himself ala Rsmob vs aod war with Zar Family 2 (he couldnt have had inventory space to even hold all the rune plates he pked that day lol, sucked at pking after that though)

I dont believe what im hearing, you have forgot one of the best clans that rained through rs1 for like a year.

Mi

We ruled the f2p wilderness with no competition with 50 members, clans with 100 members were scared to fight us in wars and declined agaisnt us because of how good we were.

Even the legendary RSD were SCARED TO WAR US ON AN ENGLAND SERVER??? yes thats right scared because of how much xp this clan had at pking.

This clan was formed by alot of great pkers (both female and male), alot of these pkers were lone pkers who never joined a clan before, and with the one rule of not allowing to attack members in the clan on clan trips but allowing them to attack each other not on clan trips, i dont even know how the clan held together.

Lead by Sue me and adx1, then lead by llama0 after they quit Mi and then disbanded with rs2 coming along.

Then u got the

bdk

razorz

wanderers

di

I dont believe what im hearing, you have forgot one of the best clans that rained through rs1 for like a year.

Mi

We ruled the f2p wilderness with no competition with 50 members, clans with 100 members were scared to fight us in wars and declined agaisnt us because of how good we were.

Even the legendary RSD were SCARED TO WAR US ON AN ENGLAND SERVER??? yes thats right scared because of how much xp this clan had at pking.

This clan was formed by alot of great pkers (both female and male), alot of these pkers were lone pkers who never joined a clan before, and with the one rule of not allowing to attack members in the clan on clan trips but allowing them to attack each other not on clan trips, i dont even know how the clan held together.

Lead by Sue me and adx1, then lead by llama0 after they quit Mi and then disbanded with rs2 coming along.

Then u got the

bdk

razorz

wanderers

di

Didn't MI last only like couple months, though? I might be wrong but... I remember I always considered them as a quick flash up and quick death afterwards.

But yea, I do admit MI was a scary opponent... Once succeeded to get lost and found myself middle of ~25 MI. Although, I did manage to get away from all those black capes :D Probably were blocking each other from catching and thanks to Player 87 who ran in the middle of beehole to take Deadskinmask off me + Nobody tried to mage me.

Yea... MI was an interesting type of clan during that time.

dimi2smallersc4.jpg

RS name Dimitrix

Leader of Clan Europe - secondary clan for all Europeans, ask permission from your main clan leader about joining.

Mi

Then u got the

bdk

razorz

wanderers

di

could i of said it any better?:P

Jason010

Da killmasta

i joined sabres for the free armour, i joined the 'lights' lol. i never had sabre in my name but once i found king sabre mining with a posse and i asked for full addy and hes like 'any of u sabres got about 25k?' and then some guy game me 11 and another game me 20. i thought it was funny as hell

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Mi

Then u got the

bdk

razorz

wanderers

di

lol MI was a joke, yea they were powerful for like a month and then they disbanded, those type of clans are a dime a dozen, you have to have atleast a little bit of staying power to be considered one of the greatest clans of all time, and as far as allowing members to pk each other on non clan trips..thats EXACTLY how the "clan" failed

Mi

Then u got the

bdk

razorz

wanderers

di

lol MI was a joke, yea they were powerful for like a month and then they disbanded, those type of clans are a dime a dozen, you have to have atleast a little bit of staying power to be considered one of the greatest clans of all time, and as far as allowing members to pk each other on non clan trips..thats EXACTLY how the "clan" failed

A joke?

hmmm if we were a joke why was the number 1 clan rsd scared to war us on an england server when they had around 130 members :S?

infact why was every single clan scared of us, we crashed every war and no1 could do a thing about it rofl.

the clan "failed" because of rs2 not because of that rule.

I dont class Mi as failing because of the amount of terror we brang to clans, we were a solid 50 strong team of pkers that knew what they were doing, EVERYONE could catch diags and knew to form a box around opponents with certain people covering areas.

Other clans just stood around when pking and didnt know what they did at all, Mi was the first elite pking clan and now i would compare Mi to Di since they are so much alike but in a different game all together, both clans know exactly what they are/were doing when pking and ALOT of clans dont have that.

Mi

Then u got the

bdk

razorz

wanderers

di

A joke?

hmmm if we were a joke why was the number 1 clan rsd scared to war us on an england server when they had around 130 members :S?

infact why was every single clan scared of us, we crashed every war and no1 could do a thing about it rofl.

the clan "failed" because of rs2 not because of that rule.

I dont class Mi as failing because of the amount of terror we brang to clans, we were a solid 50 strong team of pkers that knew what they were doing, EVERYONE could catch diags and knew to form a box around opponents with certain people covering areas.

Other clans just stood around when pking and didnt know what they did at all, Mi was the first elite pking clan and now i would compare Mi to Di since they are so much alike but in a different game all together, both clans know exactly what they are/were doing when pking and ALOT of clans dont have that.

Because you were all bs's, [developmentally delayed]s like yourself Vid, idiotic fools who cudn't care less about each.

MI brang NO terror and failed after about a month. Doesn't deserve to be brung up, just another failed pathetic clan, nothing to do it with it being elite. You have NO idea what your on about clans if you think MI was elite lol....

If Mi was so bad why was RSD the best clan with 140 members scared to war us 8) on an england server when we had 50 members.

why was RSD the only clan that war'd us after we declared war on every clan around but all got declined because they knew what would happen, this including, exer, gladz, zf.

50 members strong, all knew what they were doing, top clans in runescape scared to war us?

I think that shows a bit of fear 8)

If Mi was so bad why was RSD the best clan with 140 members scared to war us 8) on an england server when we had 50 members.

why was RSD the only clan that war'd us after we declared war on every clan around but all got declined because they knew what would happen, this including, exer, gladz, zf.

50 members strong, all knew what they were doing, top clans in runescape scared to war us?

That doesn't matter. You wern't even around to make a sizeable dent in the clan world

You guys are just like Sa.One hit wonders.Also as you stated before you loved to crash all wars showing that you guys werent to be trusted.

I must say Hi Fook long time no see :)

BK

Messiah

Sabres

Wanderers

Gladz

Razors

DC

I'd have to agree. 8)

Alot of haters i see that died to Mi, we could and did crash every single war we could find and you couldnt do anything about it, we didnt log, didnt x didnt 3 item.

true power 8)

MORE HONOR THEN ANY CLAN EVER IN RS1.

haters say what u like

Alot of haters i see that died to Mi, we could and did crash every single war we could find and you couldnt do anything about it, we didnt log, didnt x didnt 3 item.

true power 8)

MORE HONOR THEN ANY CLAN EVER IN RS1.

haters say what u like

If I due remember correctly,there was no honor in Rs1.Also next time you make a list of the greatest clans maybe you should put Bk because they remained a very powerful clan despite Osiris quitting and were winners of the biggest war in Rs history :roll: