The Greatest Clans of All Time

FooK-A-Ji

I was the last few that was at alter and mi won the war 8) but w/e have your views, Mi was the best pkin clan ever on rs1.

And mr orbital who ive never seen step foot in wild, you know nothing about how logging and xing effected pking in rs1, we made it revolutionary by being the only clan who did'nt thus the only clan with honor :D

lol never seen me step in the wild eh? Must not have been in it as much as u claim :P. I had 700 times the effect on the clan world that MI had lol. As for clan "honor"..dont even question what I know about it, I was fighting for clan honor long before u ever stepped foot outside of lumbridge lol (leader of the nkka army in the fight against the messiahs..). I led along side King Sabre, Militant, Lady kalika and all the other old honorable clan leaders. I kickstarted the founding of the second syndicate alliance with an alliance between my clan the golden helms and BK, and eventually established my own alliance after its downfall that was the most powerful on the game for its time and during that establishment I took the helm was Leader of 'The' Clan. As a BK I still managed to stay in the forefront, fighting in the last alliance against bdk, and fighting rsmob and even yes your clan MI and never did i 'x' or log or any of that bs that u claimed to have established with your cabbage clan that lasted a month max. I have been making an impact in the runescape clan scene for over 5 years now..if you never saw me in the wild you obviously weren't looking very hard

i dont care what you did you didnt live in the wild like we did, and i dont care what clan impact you had, and dont claim you've been playing rs longer then me rofl. maybe i was pking b4 u even stepped outta lumbridge :P but i wasent into clans back then neither were rs m8s, lone pking was the thing to do.

I didnt see you in the wild and you cant change that, not my fault, i didnt ask for your life story neither did i tell you you did nothing to clan history, you just went into defence mode rofl :oops:

Never did i hear or see your name on the game and i didnt post on the forums :P

Mi in there time scared every other clan to war them, shot up from place 0-1st, Only clan with honor.

You say you had honor but whats that without a clan backing it up? nothing, whats that with no1 following you? nothing. You may have tried and failed but we succeded, maybe the time when you tried was to hard for no logging since the items cost to much, maybe no1 but you knew about honor, you were unlucky and failed to make a clan MADE/BASED on honor, we made it first.

Did you kick clan members for logging? nope, we did 8)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the last few that was at alter and mi won the war 8) but w/e have your views, Mi was the best pkin clan ever on rs1.

And mr orbital who ive never seen step foot in wild, you know nothing about how logging and xing effected pking in rs1, we made it revolutionary by being the only clan who did'nt thus the only clan with honor :D

lol never seen me step in the wild eh? Must not have been in it as much as u claim :P. I had 700 times the effect on the clan world that MI had lol. As for clan "honor"..dont even question what I know about it, I was fighting for clan honor long before u ever stepped foot outside of lumbridge lol (leader of the nkka army in the fight against the messiahs..). I led along side King Sabre, Militant, Lady kalika and all the other old honorable clan leaders. I kickstarted the founding of the second syndicate alliance with an alliance between my clan the golden helms and BK, and eventually established my own alliance after its downfall that was the most powerful on the game for its time and during that establishment I took the helm was Leader of 'The' Clan. As a BK I still managed to stay in the forefront, fighting in the last alliance against bdk, and fighting rsmob and even yes your clan MI and never did i 'x' or log or any of that bs that u claimed to have established with your cabbage clan that lasted a month max. I have been making an impact in the runescape clan scene for over 5 years now..if you never saw me in the wild you obviously weren't looking very hard

i dont care what you did you then neither were rs m8s, lone pking was the thing to do.

I didnt see you in the wild and you cant change that, not my fault, i didnt ask for your life story neither did i tell you you did nothing to clan history, you just went into defence mode rofl :oops:

Never did i hear or see your name on the game and i didnt post on the forums :P didnt live in the wild like we did, and i dont care what clan impact you had, and dont claim you've been playing rs longer then me rofl. maybe i was pking b4 u even stepped outta lumbridge :P but i wasent into clans back

Mi in there time scared every other clan to war them, shot up from place 0-1st, Only clan with honor.

You say you had honor but whats that without a clan backing it up? nothing, whats that with no1 following you? nothing. You may have tried and failed but we succeded, maybe the time when you tried was to hard for no logging since the items cost to much, maybe no1 but you knew about honor, you were unlucky and failed to make a clan MADE/BASED on honor, we made it first.

telling me what i did and did not do is kinda funny, logging and xing and what not was always looked down upon and very few clans put up with their members logging

MI succeeded in falling apart in a month and never winning a war thats about it. You claim your clan was the first to have all these honorable rules yet you also admit to not being into clans initially so how would u really know?

Mi gave me a fierce look when they crashed a war of mine

then they just slowly disappeared out of my mind

like goin to sleep and then waking up next day

its gone

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

i dont care what you did you didnt live in the wild like we did, and i dont care what clan impact you had, and dont claim you've been playing rs longer then me rofl. maybe i was pking b4 u even stepped outta lumbridge :P but i wasent into clans back then neither were rs m8s, lone pking was the thing to do.

Never did i hear or see your name on the game and i didnt post on the forums :P

Vid read what you have just said.

Orb, I, Rage, we played BEFORE the wilderness, you came after by your own dam paragraph of crap.

Sorry kiddo, go back to thinking MI were more then a piece of dirt on Orbs shoe, because they weren't.

Orb owns you, had more honour then you, and quite frankly even GH owned MI.

orb ownz vid quite clearly

mi suck :oops:

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

1. If we lost that war how come there was 10 Mi members standing at alter when we finished? were any of you there, errrr no? Ok so your point is valid :D

Lets see,

Every clan was scared to war Mi on an england server. Correct

2. Mi was the first clan to have a rule about not logging,xing,3item. Correct

3. No1 could stop us from crashing any war we wanted. Correct

4. Mi were the only clan that knew what they were doing in the wild. Correct

5. Mi was the first ever pking only clan, no skill total. Correct

All of those facts make Mi a peice of rs history.

ok, so I havnt been recognized in the clan world for a very long time, but that doesnt mean i dont have the right to express my opinion :)

1. I wasnt at the war so i dont have much to say about it but you could of just had members that returned after dieing :roll:

2. Yea, im about 98% sure you werent the first clan to have that rule :roll:

3. Really, how can you say MI had "honour" when you would crash wars not even involving you? :roll: Crashing wars is the worst thing a clan can do and the ones that do it are not honourable or well-liked :wink:

4. Thats a load of [cabbage]t, there were many clans before MI which ruled the wilderness. And even before them there were clans that ruled all of RS when there was no wilderness :D (yes i was there when there was no wilderness)

5. No you werent, I seen many pk-only clans before you were even around :roll:

so before you go and say all this stuff you "think" makes MI part of Rs clan history, do some research :roll: Before you go and try to argue with Jammy and Orby you better get your facts right, because they are true "old schoolers" and have had a lot more impact on the clan history than you :wink:

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

I don't usually get involved in this type of thing, but I feel the need/boredom demands to chip in.

MI did not have a great an impact on RS Clan history as a certain person around here seems to be stating. In my opinion, anyone who came before the wilderness deserves respect and the largest place in history possible. There weren't many then, and there aren't many at all left.

As for honour... crashing wars I see as not very honourable at all. Maybe in the same way that cheating is honourable...

K so lemme get the this straight this is tip it and its full of low level bum boys trying to gain a brown nose from clan leaders? yea i think im right 8)

WE WON OUR ONLY WAR we were left standing k?

NO1 WOULD ACCEPT WARS WITH US on uk server ok?

I saw what clan impact Mi had because we fought every clan in pk run ins and it wasent much roflfmao, log log log run x x x, all i saw from a load of pucces that think there great.

Bk, zf, gladz, rsd, warxxl and there lot, all bum boys that weakened logged and xed.

no1 challenged us cause they were to scared, erm yea i think thats right?

Yes i was there before wild but i wasent into clans at all, infact i was a lone pker and the only clan i joined was Mi, when i met all of these loser clans that claim to be the greatest all were complete shiht, non of them could catch, they always had weakens and had no concentration.

All they did was have big wars that ended up who 3 hit most of the opponents, err ya great wars guys :P

keep brown nosing orb come on dont be shy

1. If we lost that war how come there was 10 Mi members standing at alter when we finished? were any of you there, errrr no? Ok so your point is valid :D

Lets see,

Every clan was scared to war Mi on an england server. Correct

2. Mi was the first clan to have a rule about not logging,xing,3item. Correct

3. No1 could stop us from crashing any war we wanted. Correct

4. Mi were the only clan that knew what they were doing in the wild. Correct

5. Mi was the first ever pking only clan, no skill total. Correct

All of those facts make Mi a peice of rs history.

ok, so I havnt been recognized in the clan world for a very long time, but that doesnt mean i dont have the right to express my opinion :)

1. I wasnt at the war so i dont have much to say about it but you could of just had members that returned after dieing :roll:

2. Yea, im about 98% sure you werent the first clan to have that rule :roll:

3. Really, how can you say MI had "honour" when you would crash wars not even involving you? :roll: Crashing wars is the worst thing a clan can do and the ones that do it are not honourable or well-liked :wink:

4. Thats a load of [cabbage]t, there were many clans before MI which ruled the wilderness. And even before them there were clans that ruled all of RS when there was no wilderness :D (yes i was there when there was no wilderness)

5. No you werent, I seen many pk-only clans before you were even around :roll:

so before you go and say all this stuff you "think" makes MI part of Rs clan history, do some research :roll: Before you go and try to argue with Jammy and Orby you better get your facts right, because they are true "old schoolers" and have had a lot more impact on the clan history than you :wink:

Another hard man trying to gain some nasty stuff on his nose.

Hi there mr know it all k? we were the first clan to have that rule you stupid idiot rofl, every1 logged and xed we made that rule we made honor, i bet you were one of those nerds that said " but xing and logging is part of the game so im doing it" yer i think im right there.

There was no true pk clans that dominated like we did, end of.

Another hard man trying to gain some nasty stuff on his nose.

Hi there mr know it all k? we were the first clan to have that rule you stupid idiot rofl, every1 logged and xed we made that rule we made honor, i bet you were one of those nerds that said " but xing and logging is part of the game so im doing it" yer i think im right there.

ok, show me proof that you guys were the first to make that rule, ok um owned? :roll: and how did you "make honour" when you crashed wars :lol: and for one i never x'ed and the only time i logged was when i was rune mining ( how many rune miners dont log when mining? ) :wink: i wasnt afraid to die for my clan :wink: so try again :wink:

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

stupid idiot rofl, every1 logged and xed we made that rule we made honor, i bet you were one of those nerds that said " but xing and logging is part of the game so im doing it" yer i think im right there.

#1 how would u know what clans logged and xed..it was your first clan

there were handfuls of true pk clans that "dominated"...much more and for a much longer time period then MI did...BDK, RsMob, RSD to name a few..you obviously #1 have no knowledge of the clan world, #2 like making up your own rs history #3 are a little caught up in the oh so dominant 1 month time period in which your piece of [cabbage] clan survived #4 need to sit down, shut the [bleep] up, and let the people who actually know what their talking about continue this thread

Vid,your a completele idiot.

First off were talking about the greatest clans of all time.The hall of fame.Mi barely lasted a month and made no impact.Other then crash wars to prove how honorable you were.

Mi didnt make xing,logging part a dishonorable part of clans.Rs2 and time did.All clans looked down upon xing and logging but didnt punish its members,unless it was during a war,where it really mattered back then.

I will say that Mi was a good pking clan,but it is not considered one of the greatest clans.

K so lemme get the this straight this is tip it and its full of low level bum boys trying to gain a brown nose from clan leaders? yea i think im right 8)

WE WON OUR ONLY WAR we were left standing k?

NO1 WOULD ACCEPT WARS WITH US on uk server ok?

I saw what clan impact Mi had because we fought every clan in pk run ins and it wasent much roflfmao, log log log run x x x, all i saw from a load of pucces that think there great.

Bk, zf, gladz, rsd, warxxl and there lot, all bum boys that weakened logged and xed.

no1 challenged us cause they were to scared, erm yea i think thats right?

Yes i was there before wild but i wasent into clans at all, infact i was a lone pker and the only clan i joined was Mi, when i met all of these loser clans that claim to be the greatest all were complete shiht, non of them could catch, they always had weakens and had no concentration.

All they did was have big wars that ended up who 3 hit most of the opponents, err ya great wars guys :P

keep brown nosing orb come on dont be shy

Brown nose orb? low level?

DM ME :lol: ? I've known Orb for about 4 years you idiot. He was one time a leader of mine at "THE".

Hell, even the Malaysians owned MI :roll: .

"Lone Pker Before Wildy" all I can say it rofl.

Kinda cool how many mentions ZF is getting...

Malicious Intent? Jeez, too bad nobody reminded me of how much me, Orb, and Foswald made fun of your name until most of the way through this topic. Fun times.

Malicious Incest for the win :wink:

Lord Vid, don't argue lol. The people who were there know what happened, the rest just make up bs. :roll:

If I due remember correctly,there was no honor in Rs1.

Oh really? :lol:

See, vid they come with weird things that anyone who pked then *know* is bs but don't bother arguing with them, you cant win since they make up stuff.

If I have never heard of MI, then they are defenentally not even close to becoming a 'great'.

Also, to the person who said there was no honour in RS1, how about waking up from your little dream, because there is no honour in RS2. The only real honour was from RS1.

Lord Vid, don't argue lol. The people who were there know what happened, the rest just make up bs. :roll:

If I due remember correctly,there was no honor in Rs1.

Oh really? :lol:

See, vid they come with weird things that anyone who pked then *know* is bs but don't bother arguing with them, you cant win since they make up stuff.

Yes maa'm :oops:

mi crashed zf gladz first war, thats all their famous for is crashing wars. MI wasnt even a clan, it was a group of random pkers who were pretty good at pking in rs1 actually. That doesnt make them a good clan though, it just makes them cocky. MI goes down as a cocky clan in my book.

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

mi crashed zf gladz first war, thats all their famous for is crashing wars. MI wasnt even a clan, it was a group of random pkers who were pretty good at pking in rs1 actually. That doesnt make them a good clan though, it just makes them cocky. MI goes down as a cocky clan in my book.

Legend ^^ in his own way.