WG

Gladz

Di

Ds

Twf

MK

TRWF

and St

We are not looking for the good clans, which some of does aren't even good. We're looking for the greatest clans of all time. TRWF, MK, DS, EOS, TWF (w/e that clan is), Runescape Valor, and WG don't come close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also,

SA is not handed down as the greatest clan of all time or does it even come close. It didn't last for 1 year, but it was the largest formation clan ever built in 4 months with 275+ members. They mass recruited 100+ members in a single week. By 1 month they carried 180 members already. During pks, SA carried a solid 180 - 200+ options (60-75 people). But they carried 70% of magers, too many bs'ing occured. After weeks later, SA carried a full melee unit during pks and wars. Though they collapsed because of forum hacked and a new forum was made, not many members came to the new forum.

Damage Inc, Old RSD, Wanderers, BDK, Gladz, Jagz, 'The', and ZF are probably the best of all times.

The clans i think that are good are.

runescape valor

EOS

RSD

WG

Gladz

Di

Ds

Twf

MK

TRWF

and St

We are not looking for the good clans, which some of does aren't even good. We're looking for the greatest clans of all time. TRWF, MK, DS, EOS, TWF (w/e that clan is), Runescape Valor, and WG don't come close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also,

SA is not handed down as the greatest clan of all time or does it even come close. It didn't last for 1 year, but it was the largest formation clan ever built in 4 months with 275+ members. They mass recruited 100+ members in a single week. By 1 month they carried 180 members already. During pks, SA carried a solid 180 - 200+ options (60-75 people). But they carried 70% of magers, too many bs'ing occured. After weeks later, SA carried a full melee unit during pks and wars. Though they collapsed because of forum hacked and a new forum was made, not many members came to the new forum.

Damage Inc, Old RSD, Wanderers, BDK, Gladz, Jagz, 'The', and ZF are probably the best of all times.

Mk has a longer history than what you've read into it seems.

Some of it reaches back rather far if you read up on it.

Di

Rsd

The Wanderers

Glads

BK

"The"

ZF

Mk

Sabers

BDK

Jagz

(these are just the ones i can call off the top of my head)

Any clan pretty much that you can recall that made an impression on the clan world that didn't fall to shambles in the following months.

Also any clan that was founded in rsc and is still around.

sabres

the

gladz

bdk

the wanders

the old rsd :P

mk

zf

jagzz

razors

death corps

ps u wouldent believe this but I forgot bks Oohps

di and ds is waaaaaaaaaaaay to new compared to these clans so no reason to list them

Can you rephrase, I don't know what your trying to say.

Sigh, which people could understand plain English(Spoke in England) '-.-.

I said that the clans you listed don't keep reforming under different names, like SA did or have.

That better?

No way, SA had about a level 115 combat average while ZF had a 110? They both had about the same amount of members, and if anything SA had more. SA could easily have knocked DS off of number one (or if you consider DI number one then whatever, its not the point) but they just could not get any wars based on mass recruitment and a poor reputation. If you give a level 3 enough time to train, eventually he will be better than the retired level 120, which is what we can whitness here. ZF's dominance was much more farther reaching and also lasted longer than SA's for it's time period. I do not think SA was ever a "great" clan but I do believe they prove Stunner's comment wrong.

Also I bet old TD would give them a run for their money.

DDA is right

ZF was able to be a clan that was one of the dominate clan in p2p wildy in rs2, they were packed with a lot of people for their war. They were strong on both sides of f2p/p2p. SA however, was a much more stronger in f2p than p2p. In p2p pks they don't pack a 180-200 option like f2p. In f2p they can call 400 maxed option into war, they were one of the clans that took on The Alliance in a 1 vs 4 miniwar except that SA had 280 options and The Alliance had about 300 options, it was a returned allowed fight which SA came out with the victory after the war with around 160 - 180 option left.

~~Sorry for Double post~~

di

ds

gladz

sa

rsd

zf

the

the only ones i can recall after being away from rs for so long.

i dont rank these clans on their maturity, but rather of their skill in wildy. i personally think that a few of these clans dont deserve to be considered great w\ all the flaming they do.. but what is greatness other than an opinion of someone?

one man's terorist is another mans freedom fighter ;) remember that.

Runescape is fine, its just the idiots who run Jagex that ruin the game.

looks like everybody has forgotten about Golden Helms (GH) i think they were a good strong and powerful clan for a while.

but other than that:

Gladz

BK

'The'

Wanderers

RsMob

i dont think BDK was a great clan :roll: they forced to work their members, just becuz they were high lvled and strong doesnt mean anything. They were a lame clan to me

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

Golden Helms was a good clan, but not great. They never made a huge pressense, and they were relatively short lived (atleast in terms of when they were famous, not sure of the total length of the clan). They were definiatly one of the better clans for lower levels though.

blacksignaturewn1.png

There is always going to be a wide range of opinions, as some of the newer members dont know the older clans and vice versa.

My opinion is The Wanderers, i remember in rsc trying to get 1k skill total so i could join them - i never did :( lol

Also DI must get a mention somewhere due to them being the dominant clan for quite sometime through rs, even though I did not personally like quite a few members in the clan, they still were an unbelievebly strong clan.

I will always have a soft spot for ZF due to being a member in that clan on rsc and rs :)

Golden Helms was a good clan, but not great. They never made a huge pressense, and they were relatively short lived (atleast in terms of when they were famous, not sure of the total length of the clan). They were definiatly one of the better clans for lower levels though.

Original GH...

Best Clans?

"THE"

BK

RSD*Original

BDK* Sry BMX, but they were a powerhouse, they made history.

BOJ

Rs Mob

Sabres

Razors

Wanderes

Gladz

Jagz

Original GH...

Best Clans?

"THE"

BK

RSD*Original

BDK* Sry BMX, but they were a powerhouse, they made history.

BOJ

Rs Mob

Sabres

Razors

Wanderes

Gladz

Jagz

Okay i like this list better than the newb emp's :oops:

Zeonic Force would have crushed Sa if they were both alive at the same time.Also Zf did have a 110 Cmb average,Sa's was higher but Zf could have reached 118 if they still lived.

Also the original Gh was a pretty good clan,but remakings by people like Gooey Duck killed any good image the clan had and made it a laughing stock.

Zeonic Force would have crushed Sa if they were both alive at the same time.Also Zf did have a 110 Cmb average,Sa's was higher but Zf could have reached 118 if they still lived.

Also the original Gh was a pretty good clan,but remakings by people like Gooey Duck killed any good image the clan had and made it a laughing stock.

haha he made another new clan :oops:

number 456435645646xxxxx clans hes gone through

A lot of people have no idea what they are talking about when they say "original RSD." That would be Drave's old clan which was way way back in the day before p2p, ages ago. They were a high level friends-circle/ family-type clan and NOT a huge force in the wilderness.

I think what they mean by "original" RSD was the one that Livinlarge21 (with the consent of Drave) revived after p2p launched, the one that later on spawned DI via Bigaboy's enemity with the clan.

Blacknights

'The'

Gladz

Wanderers

Sabres

Clan Jaguar

Zeonicforce

The Untouchables (the one lead by Neo Kirby)

ANy clan that exsisted in runescape classis, and is still around today, in my opinion, is great.

Im sure theres more but these are the clans that have left a lasting imprint in my brain.

Do you mean The Unbreakables? Was a great clan while it lasted (i was in it for a bit over a year, until it closed down), but was never close to being a dominate clan as far as levels and pking goes. It would be on a list of my top clans, but that is a bias opinion

A lot of people have no idea what they are talking about when they say "original RSD." That would be Drave's old clan which was way way back in the day before p2p, ages ago. They were a high level friends-circle/ family-type clan and NOT a huge force in the wilderness.

I think what they mean by "original" RSD was the one that Livinlarge21 (with the consent of Drave) revived after p2p launched, the one that later on spawned DI via Bigaboy's enemity with the clan.

Although you're probably right about what the people mean, Drave's clan is definitely worthy of this list. I remember getting my [wagon] kicked as a Syndicate (BK, Gladz, Sabres, etc) member when we fought you guys (I'll assume you were an RSD member?)