I think it's worth a try.

eBaum's World is going down.

We gotta rise up from the underground

to tell Eric Bauman a thing or two

about how stealing simply isn't cool.

So right now we're making that our mission,

and if the bastard doesn't listen,

we'll get sick of being lawful

and brand his [wagon] with Something Awful!

That and their illegal mallicious code...what is so bad about it?

I dont get whats soooo bad about it? :?
Blatant plagiarism. Thats whats wrong with it. He removes peoples names and tags from images and replaces them with his own massive logo and then lowers the quality with no link back to the original source.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Kinda offtopic here but are there any goons in the tip.it forums.(hopefully bubsa will get what im talking about)

<3

I didn't realise how many people on these forums ROCK! :P

GSW is right, that is the song on the ebaumsworldsucks flash. Probably shoulda made that clearer >.<

Bubsa isnt a goon, he is teh sux at photochop :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/AOTB/post/562507/The_Ebaums_World_Interview.html

Ebaum's World's Michael Parker being righteously owned by Attack of the Show

You've just opened a rift in space-time. ebaumsworld sucks, but, Attack of the Show really sucks.. who do you root for if they both suck? The answer is you blow your brains out so you don't have to deal with either. Especially Attack of the Show

If you don't know why Attack of the Show is worse by far than anything that could've spawned from satan, I shall tell you.

IRKAa.jpg

I've decided eBaum'sworld.com is actually excellent.

Let me tell you of a tale of not very much interest!

I watched this flash video once or twice on Sunday, and thoroughly enjoyed it. So I went and watched all Trapezoids other flash cartoons and had a great time. So then I decided to go and study some math. "I'm going to ace this test!" I said to myself, and so only studied for an hour or slightly over (actually it was a quiz).

So fasttrack to first period Monday morning. I get my test, look at the first question and all of a sudden I start hearing in my head: "Once upon a time, on the internet there was a GUY..." I paniced, and did what I could, but moved to the next question..."A very deeply flawed man, they called him Eric Bauman"...I began to completely lose my focus, on a test I should have been acing. By about the fourth question I was completely being taken over. I couldn't think, and eventually I gave in and just listened, and accepted my fate...I got the worst mark I've gotten on a quiz/test in high school.

Therefore, down with Trapezoid, up with Eric Bauman.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

If you don't know why Attack of the Show is worse by far than anything that could've spawned from satan, I shall tell you.
i would love to be enlightened oh great one.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Attack of the Show is worse than anything spawned from satan because:

There used to be 2 networks. G4 and TechTV. Nobody watched G4. TechTV had a great show called "The Screensavers". It was a smart tech variety show. Call-in tech support, ideas for computer stuff, interviews, lots of cool stuff.

TechTV also had a lot of other great shows, which people actually watched.

G4, the devil, decided they were jealous of TechTV's ratings, so they bought TechTV. Once they did this, instead of keeping what was giving TechTV great ratings, they decided to sumarily fire everyone except for the two hosts of X-Play, and the 2 crappiest hosts of The Screensavers. They they bastardized The Screensavers. Took out all of the good content and left it essentially a showcase for random stupid internet crap, and reincarnated it as Attack of the Show.

G4 couples adult humor with immature morons who host, and have removed all content except video game culture. This leaves it useful and watchable only by people in the 15-25 age range, and only those people in that age range who are also idiots infatuated with video game culture.

IRKAa.jpg

Attack of the Show is worse than anything spawned from satan because:

There used to be 2 networks. G4 and TechTV. Nobody watched G4. TechTV had a great show called "The Screensavers". It was a smart tech variety show. Call-in tech support, ideas for computer stuff, interviews, lots of cool stuff.

TechTV also had a lot of other great shows, which people actually watched.

G4, the devil, decided they were jealous of TechTV's ratings, so they bought TechTV. Once they did this, instead of keeping what was giving TechTV great ratings, they decided to sumarily fire everyone except for the two hosts of X-Play, and the 2 crappiest hosts of The Screensavers. They they bastardized The Screensavers. Took out all of the good content and left it essentially a showcase for random stupid internet crap, and reincarnated it as Attack of the Show.

G4 couples adult humor with immature morons who host, and have removed all content except video game culture. This leaves it useful and watchable only by people in the 15-25 age range, and only those people in that age range who are also idiots infatuated with video game culture.

I can't stand G4/TechTV. All the shows are dumb and the hosts of X-Play are just plain annoying.

3898000bYVcx.png

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/AOTB/post/562507/The_Ebaums_World_Interview.html

Ebaum's World's Michael Parker being righteously owned by Attack of the Show

The guy said like the same thing for every question :?

its not even called g4techtv on my satellite, they finally dropped the techtv part. anyone remember when techtv was cnet? haha, i didnt know either until a few weeks ago. but yeah, my family used to hate 7:00 at night cause i would turn on the screen savers. 1hour 30 minutes of fun times.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg