eBaum's world sucks!

Greatsilverwyrm

http://www.ebaumsworldsucks.com/

Props to Bubsa for the link. Let's take the theiving bugger down, or at least reduce traffic to his site.

Even if not everything on the above website is true, the very basis of eBaum's world is to make profit off of other people's work - very uncool.

IRKAa.jpg

Where u been the last 3 months Wyrm? :P This is oooooooooooooooooooooooooooold

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think i got lucky when he removed something of mine. Most people dont seem to have much luck. Flash stuff gets removed much faster than images because he cant have his damn logo on it so hes not too bothered about keeping flash

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Isn't that by the same people who made "The ultimate Showdown"? I wanna see that again. Could somebody post a link?

No, that was newgrounds. I believe they're against ebaumsworld also. :wink:

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

It rips EVERYTHING, but its practically just an archive of everybody's work. I've never checked the credits when I watch the videos there, but if theyre taking credit for it, hell yeah, take it down. If they're using it without permission, yeah, I'm against it. Its kinda nice though, all the funny videos in one place... Google works too. ;)

*I'ma hippopatamus and I've got noodles on my back, NOODLES ON MY BACK, NOODLES ON MY BACK!!* Lol... Rox my Sox 8)

loldruidym0.jpg

Isn't that by the same people who made "The ultimate Showdown"? I wanna see that again. Could somebody post a link?

I just found that again. It is created by the same person, ALTF4. I just watched both again, still funny, and in Ultimate showdown you see the guy punching baum.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Actually, Newgrounds doesn't make anything, although the people that run the site sometimes do. 99% of their flash is submitted by third party users. They just hosted The Ultimate Showdown, which was made by the same people who made the Ebaumsworldsucks movie.

i dont know why fark got mad at ebaumsworld, apperantly their reason was their links we being put ebaumsworlds website. the thing is, those are just user selected, and neither fark or ebaumsworld owns the sites they are linking to. they are just links, but a lot of farkers got mad. now i go to digg and fark everyday, and i find a ton of links on fark that were on digg hours ago. they are doing the same thing ebaumsworld did to them. but since its all users who are doing it, i dont really see the point of the fark-ebaumsworld fued. i have heard ebaumsworld steals work and puts their name on it, which is wrong.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I always knew that eBaumsworld was stealing a lot of work, but I always looked the other way and continued to visit the site until the whole YTMND incident. The ebaumsworldsucks.com video helped too... It's just so catchy.

I just found that again. It is created by the same person, ALTF4. I just watched both again, still funny, and in Ultimate showdown you see the guy punching baum.

The music is also by the same people - Lemon Demon.

His domain is registered through godaddy im not sure if there any point in complaining to them.

Otherwise legal action is the only other way since he appears to have his own server.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Only way anyone can have anything done about it is if they have it copywrited. If not then too bad.
Anyhting published on the internet is automatically copywrited.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Only way anyone can have anything done about it is if they have it copywrited. If not then too bad.

Someone throw this guy a frickin' bone?

Hahahaha.

GOSH BUBSA, shut up you big moron. :roll: :P :D

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.