A nuteral runescape timezone

runnybabbit

A nuteral runescape timezone, so when you want to meet som1 or have a massive drop party, instead of saying..9 easten 7 westen blah blah you could just say "midnoght runescape time" and every1 would know!

An expansion to this, have big sundial things in all the major citys so you can read them and know the time! What do ya think? Wierd? cool? crazy? Best idea ever :roll:

gesmf9.jpg

Please, kids, think about what he's saying before you post a reply. What runnybabbit is saying is that a clock, displayed while you play (by looking at the sundials or perhaps by way of a pocket watch item), would be the "Standard Runescape Time." There would be no confusion about time zones if you say "I'll meet you in Fally square at 2:45 pm RST."

I like the idea. It's like Neopets they had their own time zone, and I'm not really sure if it helped because there wasn't a whole lot of player to player interaction, but in a game like RS the idea is golden!

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

:shock: :shock: :shock: Why hasn't anyone thought of this without telling me!?! This would be awesome! the perfect place to show the RST time would be to the bottom right of the mini-map, directly to the right of the compass. This would be useful so people don't have to learn GMT (mainly those of us who are too lazy, like me :roll: ) to be able to meet with friends in another timezone easily without timezone coversions and such. Plus, it could be useful when people have a meeting they need to attend or something, so they just look, see it is 3:00 PM RST and think: "I better stop mining, my clan is meeting for a PKing trip in 15 minutes, and I need to get some food really quick..." and such. Plus, it would allow players to be able to to realize how long they have been playing more easily. The clock could be maybe like this...

3:29 PM RST, 3/8/06

OR

it could be an analog clock (face clock) with the date below it...

I'd post an example, but I don't have one!